Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS (536 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by automaticgate(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Society: Dorime is not for civil servants.

Men: If you no get money, hide your face.

Women: I cannot date a man that does not earn above 500k.

Parents: Are you not seeing your mates? Your friend just bought car for his parents.

Pastors: Poverty is a curse. Pray against the spirit of Poverty.

Church: The front row seat is for people that contribute to church building.

Landlords: Self Contain apartment is renting at N500k.

Economy: Minimum wage is N30k, take it or leave it. 41% of you will shaa be unemployed.

Government: We no fit pay this N30k self.

All of us united in outrage will later ask 'Why are young men and women doing all these atrocities for money?'

The lies. The hypocrisy. The insensitivity.

Nothing more to add, let's keep pretending like we don't know where the problem started from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Take pastor off your list, please. How many youths go to church in your community?

Put the blame on the parents 100%. None else is responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Haakeem(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yahoo boiz:watin your mate they do,follow them do!
Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Haakeem(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Acidosis:

Take pastor off your list, please. How many youths go to church in your community?

Put the blame on the parents 100%. None else is responsible.
put the blames on the parents 100%.
You are kidding me right?.

The blame is supposed to be put on the modern world,everybody wan rich....

You would be shocked that you brought up ur kids uprightly,one or two or even all of them when they are grown up would go astray,when they are see what their mate are doing.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by descarado: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Blame poverty and unemployment.

Poverty creates desperation among the poor and the rich.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Nathyezz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
CONTRIBUTORS: PARENT
CHURCH
FRIENDS
SCHOOL
INFLATION
RELATIVES
LEADERSHIP
HEALTH ISSUES
EVERYTHING inclusive

What a WORLD of IRONY. No more TRUE DECISIONS only DECEIT, WICKEDNESS, SABOTAGE etc
Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Like it doesn't happen in the other religions...
Hypocrites
Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Richy4(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Parents have seen situation of things and the shape of Nigerian Economy...So they should give birth based on the shape of their pockets...so that they can give a proper training to those kids..

The time has passed when people says... God is the giver of Children... Hence on planning...U will see a man with low income with 6 kids... in other to be like their mates, they engage themselves to different vices .. ​

Some of them, because they wanted to have male children, will give birth to 9kids...
I strongly believed that Parents should share 60% of the blame....

The Nigerian Government will also share 30% of the blame because they failed their citizens...

Youths should share 10% of the blame... Election time is fast approaching... u will see them selling their votes just for a bag of rice, t-shirts and cap as if those will last for 4 years...No vision/ thought for the future... they will only think of now...If they can use their votes wisely, who knows what might happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Haakeem:
put the blames on the parents 100%.
You are kidding me right?.

The blame is supposed to be put on the modern world,everybody wan rich....

You would be shocked that you brought up ur kids uprightly,one or two or even all of them when they are grown up would go astray,when they are see what their mate are doing.

Did the modern world forced anybody to give birth to multiple children?

You think some of us don't want to drive Benz (2021 model) or live in exotic houses? Na all of us dey this modern world together and we all love money.

If the criminals and ritualists won't take the blames for the crime they commit daily, then whoever brought them to the modern world should take the blame 100%.

If laws are enforced to punish parents of yahoo boys, trust me, a lot of people will stop giving birth to more than one or two kids in the south west, and crime will drastically reduce.

Did you notice how parents of the accused from Dowen college quickly sent their kids abroad? That's how fast, many parents will relocate their criminal children to other countries or hand them over to the law enforcement agencies.

Before westernisation, the norm is to forcefully evict and ban the entire family of criminals, rapis.ts, and ritua.lis.ts up to their 10th generation. That law worked and needs to be revisited. When a man steals from the government or sponsor terrorists, the generations (family) of such culprits need to be banned from politics. We cannot change Africa with some of these foreign and imported new age laws.

Imagine IBB's wife, Anini's son, Abacha's son all coming out to declare political interests because of human rights. How do we move forward as a nation with this trend?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Gradually Moving Into A RITUAL GENERATIONS by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
If I die, take me to my grave in a Limo'.

cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Video-tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man / Elepaq Generator For Sale / How Is This Really OK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.