Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed (511 Views)

I Am Looking For 20 Forum Posters, 0.1 Dollar For Intresting Post / Online Jobs (4 Forum Posters Needed) / Need Online Forum Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed by rover321: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2011
A new African Online Forum has been launched and I require at least 10 online forum posters and commentators to get it off the ground. We are particularly keen on people who are passionate about African politics, culture and entertainment (music, films etc)

Here are some guidelines

1. Your posts should be interesting and encourage people to respond to you, i.e. they should be questions or strong opinions. You can also add interest by adding Images to your posts.

2. Posts must be relevant to the forum topic

3. Posts must have at least 100 words each.

4. Posts must use correct grammar

5. Payment Amount: $10 for 100 Posts + 100 comments. (You can carry on after that if your posts and comments generate a lot of interest)

6. Posting Limit: 10 Posts per day per account
7. Each post must be shared on face book, twitter etc to help you generate interest and bring in new readers.

8. Posters who post quality posts and contributes to keeping the forum buzzing, would be hired again to keep posting, once you have finished your initial quota.

9. Payment will be made via Paypal (you can discuss alternative ways of payment with me if paypal is unsuitable)

If interested please send an email to mataheko at gmail dot com and tell me “why you are suitable for this.”

Thanks for your time
Re: Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed by georgem(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2011
hmmm $10 for 100 post? at the pace of 10 post per day it means $10 that is N1600 for 10 days? ah! i think its really small.
Re: Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed by rover321: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2011
well, i'm sure if you contact the guy, mataheko, you'd be able to negotiate with him if you are interested smiley Depends on what people bring to the table i was told smiley
Re: Online Forum Posters And Commentators Needed by georgem(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2011
ok but i really am very tied up now. dont even have time to check my mails sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted From All Parts Of The Country / Toefl,sat,gre,gmat / Female Secretary Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.