Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta (52319 Views)

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by BigShishi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Interview with relatives of Sofiat Kehinde, young lady who was killed by boyfriend and ex boyfriend for money ritual in Abeokuta.

Four teenage boys were arrested after they were caught burning the head of a girl, said to be in a relationship with one of them, for money ritual in Ogun State.

The incident happened in Oke Aregba area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, in the early hours of Saturday.

One Mr. Segun Adewusi, who is the community security guard, had observed that four boys were burning something suspected to be the human head in a local pot on the road.

Soliu the fourth teenager and boyfriend of Rofiat
It was gathered that the security guard immediately alerted the police at Adatan station, who went to the scene to get three of the boys arrested as one had fled before police arrived.

The slain girl, identified as Rofiat, was a resident of Idi-Ape; she was a girlfriend to one Soliu.

Soliu was said to have lured the girl to his room, where he held her down and asked one of his friends to slaughter her with a knife.
The arrested suspects were identified as 17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba, 19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba and Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta.

Soliu was the boyfriend of the girl, he ran away, but was later arrested, a resident told journalists.

They killed Rofiat, cut her head, packed the headless body in a sack and started burning the head in a pot. They told the police in the presence of a mammoth crowd that they wanted to use it for money ritual.

“The police have taken the body away to a mortuary,” a source told our correspondent on Saturday.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, has confirmed the incident.

The PPRO however said the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, who described the action of the suspects as height of callousness.

He said CP also ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to homicide section of the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department “for discreet investigation with the view to arraign them in court as soon as possible.”

The late girl's sister told a reporter that Rofiat
was asked to cook beans at about 5pm and left to go out around 7.30pm but did not return which was very uncharacteristic of her. All efforts to reach her via phone also proved abortive.

Rofiat had attended the same Islamic school with two of the perpetrators and she stopped after her relatives told her to stop going and also to end the relationship with her ex boyfriend.

The relatives got more worried the next morning when they heard a young lady had been killed somewhere in the Town. The elder sister was asked to report to the police station to issue a statement and bring a photograph of the deceased.

She was then informed by the Dpo that it was Rofiat was indeed the VICTIM. When asked what she wanted from the government, she replied that the murderers of her sister should also be killed in the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c4KR4jNwh8

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Taywon: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Their Conscience is dead.....

Failed parenting....

Imagine if they weren't caught, this is just one out of 1000 of such happening in Ogun state and southwest in general.

The future is gonnabe brutal if proper measure isn't taken by parent, community and the government...

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by realstars: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lazy children, instade of destiny children.
Them want get vanity with fellow humans skull in easy way. They should be killed too.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by smileyoo: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
when sometime ago, our own Oga bubu explained to the world, that Nigeria youths are lazy bunch, we were busy attacking him, but he was actually saying the truth, about some Nigeria youths, especially those youths that wants to enjoy the best of life, without laboring for it.
but those useless baba priests that mislead the youths about fantasy money, by snuffing life out of others, must also be apprehended and prosecuted along with these lazy youths, so as to curtail this madness of money rituals.
enough of this foolish madness.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by MufasaLion: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Adolf Hitler, where art thou?

We need you in Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by CheedyJ(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
They should make dem mention d baba who wants to help dem with d ritual b4 executing all of dem..

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
🤕
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Dollarremix(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
See their illegal faces

10 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by solofresh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
These stop girls will never be listen
Infact,I feel for anyone with female kids because they are always stubborn headed.

17 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by crackhouse(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
These boys get mind oo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Rickmann: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigShishi:
Interview with relatives of Rofiat Kehinde, young lady who was killed by boyfriend and ex boyfriend for money ritual in Abeokuta.

Four teenage boys were arrested after they were caught burning the head of a girl, said to be in a relationship with one of them, for money ritual in Ogun State.

The incident happened in Oke Aregba area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, in the early hours of Saturday.

One Mr. Segun Adewusi, who is the community security guard, had observed that four boys were burning something suspected to be the human head in a local pot on the road.

Soliu the fourth teenager and boyfriend of Rofiat
It was gathered that the security guard immediately alerted the police at Adatan station, who went to the scene to get three of the boys arrested as one had fled before police arrived.

The slain girl, identified as Rofiat, was a resident of Idi-Ape; she was a girlfriend to one Soliu.

Soliu was said to have lured the girl to his room, where he held her down and asked one of his friends to slaughter her with a knife.
The arrested suspects were identified as 17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba, 19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba and Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta.

Soliu was the boyfriend of the girl, he ran away, but was later arrested, a resident told journalists.

They killed Rofiat, cut her head, packed the headless body in a sack and started burning the head in a pot. They told the police in the presence of a mammoth crowd that they wanted to use it for money ritual.

“The police have taken the body away to a mortuary,” a source told our correspondent on Saturday.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, has confirmed the incident.

The PPRO however said the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, who described the action of the suspects as height of callousness.

He said CP also ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to homicide section of the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department “for discreet investigation with the view to arraign them in court as soon as possible.”

The late girl's sister told a reporter that Rofiat
was asked to cook beans at about 5pm and left to go out around 7.30pm but did not return which was very uncharacteristic of her. All efforts to reach her via phone also proved abortive.

Rofiat had attended the same Islamic school with two of the perpetrators and she stopped after her relatives told her to stop going and also to end the relationship with her ex boyfriend.

The relatives got more worried the next morning when they heard a young lady had been killed somewhere in the Town. The elder sister was asked to report to the police station to issue a statement and bring a photograph of the deceased.

She was then informed by the Dpo that it was Rofiat was indeed the VICTIM. When asked what she wanted from the government, she replied that the murderers of her sister should also be killed in the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c4KR4jNwh8

Chineke nna shocked
What d f is this I'm seeing?

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by 9jajoseph: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na wa oo. God abeg oo. This is getting out of hand. This is act of wickedness. Has the Nigeria youth lost their conscience? What happened to fear of the dead? God heal this nation. I wonder how the next 5 years will be

11 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by BigYash: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Imagine these children. Wetin dem wan use money do at this age,when them suppose still gum eyes for book to pass SSS3 exams... Them wan hammer start show off on Tiktok. Government needs to work on that Tiktok.. A lot of rubbish going on there

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Chummynoni(m): 3:11am On Jan 31, 2022
These boys are hardened. Look at their ugly faces with skinny/malnourished body

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by verybadmouth(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
I think these small girls out there should be giving anti-puberty vaccination

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by CrownedPhoenix: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
My opinion:

1. Anyone caught should be made to name the 'alfa' behind it. These Alfas need same punishment too. They should be arrested and paraded too. The message will ripple down to deter others. Pulling off the leaves alone cannot kill the evil tree. The root too need to be pulled out

2. Imams, Pastors, Parents & Society at large
How many religious leaders boldly stand on their pulpit and condemn these actions? How many imams or pastor warn their members to desist from these evils?

3. Nollyhood needs to held accountable to a huge extent. More films are juju related than not.
How many of the celebrities have condemned these actions? No, they can't. Because it's what they sell in their scripts.
How do you show someone doing all manners of evils and ritual killings for 1hr 59mins only for him to just die or run mad in the last minute. You use evil rituals to entertain people for almost two hours and use one useless minute to show repercussion that doesn't match the evil of almost two hours

In my opinion, blaming clubs and social media isn't it, really. Legit people go to these clubs and spend legit money on Champaign and the rest too. Legit people can snap and upload their daily lives on social media.
Are you trying to say people living their legit lives are oppressing you, so instead of following the steps of legit hustle too, you deviate into evil and say it's because a gainfully employed person is oppressing you?

See 17yrs old want to buy Benz? This is not just disgusting, it's really sad and pitiable

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by inoki247: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Mak dem kill doz boys Asap prison don full already...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by We4all: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
A 19 years old is already obsessed with wealth. I have a friend based in the west and I once asked her how she was coping with all the barbarism over there. Her response was: “The way you hear about the evil acts perpetrated here is the same way we hear about the evil acts carried out elsewhere”.

The truth is, no where is safe and no one should be trusted. If you ever visit someone, go there prepared for war and never let your guard down. Do not accept any drink for whatever reason. Las, las, if they insist, grab the drink and tell them you will take it at home.

Whenever I step into my hotel room, the first thing I do is check for exit routes. If I stop by an ATM point on a weekend, I always scan the premises first to check for any awkward movement.

The world is crazy and it seems everyone is in a rat race. Do not allow yourself to be the victim of this craziness. Do not let your guard down. I repeat, do not let your guard down.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Jamiubond009(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Women in Ogun are an endangered species grin grin. Skull mining the new crypto tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by setobaba: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
wait, who else read that part that says she was killed by her bf and ex bf.

was she playing the two boys at the same time or what? I can’t explain how two persons dating one girl will come together have a discussion on using her for sacrifice…..

Police pls don’t conclude the investigation here, pls dig further…. There is more to this pls dig dig thing not thing can be seen.

They you all rot in jail

Lesson for you girls playing smart, recently I realize been too smart can also get one killed, be smart but act sometime fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by snoopz: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
They were even attending Islamic school...

10 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by MaverickA3: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Last December, I was asked to kill the chicken, I was feeling uncomfortable, I had to tell my brother to do it.
Where did these teenagers get this courage from?

The best judgement is to behead the four of them and sentence their parents to a year imprisonment each for poor parenting

26 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by federal9: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Our musicians caused all of these. They keep on promoting illegal ways of making wealth.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by supereagle(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Money.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by snoopz: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
They were even attending Islamic school...
Their Alfa should be interrogated

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.