Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing (1730 Views)

How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing by ThiagoKid(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
NairalandEnemy:
I won't give up, yet.

I will create the part-2 , and continue from where we stop.
If the ban persist, then, i would have no choice than to move it to WhatsApp, for those interested.
Seun, can anything been done about the bot banning me repeatedly? Good evening
Re: A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing by NairalandEnemy: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
FINALLY!

The teachings on Affiliate Marketing would be coming to an end on this space, after 9 repeated bans by the antispam bot. And, at that, the superMods ain't responding, any longer.
Re: A Step-by-step Guide In Making Money From Affiliate Marketing by NairalandEnemy: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm thinking of halting all this, but, for the sake of others who are interested in knowing more about Affiliate Marketing (AM), i would continue; and, fortunately for you and i, it won't be on this space.

A WhatsApp group has been perfected!

Kindly do send a DM to the following digits, and indicating that you're from Nairaland:

You will be added to a WhatsApp group, purposely created for this teachings.

Good evening,

To make things a little bit easier, here is the Affiliate Marketing group WhatsApp link:
https:///IXmB6cMJ1k5IauJesL98mY

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Naira Vs Dollar Xchange Rate! / Who Is The Richest? Dangote, Adenuga, Okoya, Jimoh Ibrahim / Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.