Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings (5232 Views)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

If you believe the nonsense written in the bible you are single digit iq.
If u don't believe in God keep it to urself and stop hating those who do. Mr multiple digit iq

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if it doesn't work, why do people indulge in it

Don't listen to those fools. Life is more than meets the eye. Rituals do work very well till 2mrw. Because they went through wrong channels and got no results now out of their frustration they say ir doesn't work. They call God sky daddy because they don't know how to pray right, they have no faith in anything. They're all fools. Spiritual controls the physical. Life itself is a balance of good and evil, or light and darkness. How u are able to come to an understanding and harness them to work with ur road map is up to u. Let nobody fool u that life is only what u see. Even modern science has proven this countless of times. There are mysteries that u can never understand except u go through certain processes under the watchful eyes of a guide or guides.

And all those saying why the babalawo is wretched. Lol. Any babalawo doing real money rituals can never be wretched. He might look dirty but he has what it takes to not go begging to eat. Again like i said before, majority are the scammers posing as spiritual mediums who have probably led them astray with no results. Hence their bitter conclusion that life is not more than we can see.

Rituals work and prayers work but know that whatever evil u give out will revisit u. Life must balance out itself naturally

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
WoundedLamb:

God sacrificed his son to himself? Hhmm... OK.

Yeah basically. Read about it. Get the proper insight.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by WoundedLamb: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
jaxxy:

Yeah basically. Read about it. Get the proper insight.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Aremu01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
What an interesting thread
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Elimon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
I have heard so many people saying here "ritual money is scam!" and others say "only God can provide money".
Let me talk about reality to yall. I'm less religious but damn there are spirits controlling affairs of man. These spirits have the power to do and unto, by or without man's request.
The law of give and take (sacrifice) is acceptable both to God's camp or Satan's camp.
The old religions (Jewish, Sikhs, ATR, etc) all endulged in human or aminal sacrifices, this is not meant for physical motivation but to change things supernaturally. Muslims and Christians know the story of Abraham and the sacrifice. God wasn't stupid when he told him to make sacrifice. He only stopped it because it was necessary Abraham kept Isaac and He replaced the human sacrifice with an animal sacrifice.
Our ancestors here is Africa sacrificed for both blessings and supernatural powers. Which some worked and some didn't.
Modern day blood money is a give and take principle and it's not even modern(read the book 'doctor faustus'). I've seen yahoo Boys who use their brains to cashout and believe me.. it's always more difficult than those who use yahoo+(human sacrifice or others).
These spiritual forces take something u offer and give you what u want. Yours will be different I bet you even without too much input. It more like attraction charms or bullets proof charms(those who stay in South coasts have experienced or heard of these charms working).
No matter how much you doubt God or Satan, they both exist... Even Aliens exist and they affect human behaviors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
headbasher96:
pls here is my own curoiusity how many ritualist are on forbes or how many are richer than dangote?
If u think Forbes lists holds the richest people in the world then u just don't understand the world yet... Do u know how many rich people in this world who get thier wealth by any means? When I say any means I mean any way possible. Legal and illegal all over the globe and a lot of them power a lot of the so called idiots u see fronting on Forbes. Even in Nigeria there are so many people richer than dangote who are behind as puppet masters running the affairs of everything u see happening. A lot happens in this world that's not meant to be open to the ordinary people.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by AdeniyiA(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sluacoast:
[color=#990000][/color]
Recently three young boys were caught in rituals killings and I'm still trying to understand how they're able to make money from this. I can only think about. For instance. They can sell the body organs to people who could buy the body organs From them.

It’s a ritual to the god of money (mammon), who goes ahead to compress their lifetime monetary resources, together with that of the perpetrator's children, born and alive, and give it to the ritualist...it works and there are bigger prices to pay for indulging in it
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Adsexpert: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Delight2014:
It does work
it is spiritual but mainly from devil.
Don't indulge in it
wealth comes from God and God is the Almighty, he has the supernatural power that is greater than all other powers.
He can give you wealth if you beckon on him.
Igbo adage says" Uba si na Chi meaning wealth comes from God.

LMFAO.. human sacrifice is done to God also in bible u no deh read bible??

Abraham's son was demanded as a form of test to Abraham.. had it mean Abraham refused God might kill his son forcefully and say he created it.

Jepthar daughter was burnt as a sacrifice to God in the bible as burnt offering.

It was said that Jesus was son of God, but people still don't understand that he was a prophet used only according to the bible and how it speaks lowly of human... While jesus was also human a mortal.

the same person was killed as a sacrifice.. a more reason you all call jesus a lamb.. human life is greatest sacrifice in the spiritual world..

even if God wan give u wealth he go demand u serve am.. nothing is free. grin

If u no do.. no money.. and if him give u money u change, him fit kill u, or strike with mental illness schizophrenia. Know this and know shit.

There is no all love God.. every being if at all they exist thrive on deals and exchange..
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Ay04z(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

Huncle, don't let anyone deceive you.

Does God give wealth? Yes!

Can an atheist make money? Yes!

Money-making has a principle and it goes beyond religion.

The principle is simple: Understand what people need in your immediate environment and provide it. Money will come.

Solve people's problems and money will come. The bigger the problem you can solve, the more money you make. It's as simple as ABC.

good one comrade.. One chill drink for u
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by 1Sharon(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

The mystery of money ritual is almost the same with principle of giving and receiving...

People give their resources to the poor or something and believe the forces of the universe will somehow return it to them in folds...it works, it’s a simple principle life: “give and receive” it has nothing to do with religion.

The life of Human being is considered the ultimate sacrifice..there are forces in the universe, these people believe will reward them when they sacrifice to it....

Nothing in life is free in the iniverse ..U either pay for it, take it by force or some pay for it on your behalf....

Waffle.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by 1Sharon(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Delight2014:
It does work
it is spiritual but mainly from devil.
Don't indulge in it
wealth comes from God and God is the Almighty, he has the supernatural power that is greater than all other powers.
He can give you wealth if you beckon on him.
Igbo adage says" Uba si na Chi meaning wealth comes from God.

This doesn't answer OPs question.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by rickleye: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't do it ! Don't do it !
What is google for ?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by rickleye: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
I would request this be removed by moderator ! Create a reddit post and ask there.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
God isn't a sky-daddy.

He's a spirit.

Holy spirit at that.

Incase you never come in contact with him, it means your christian life is faulty.

Give your life to Christ if at all your a Christian.

You don't know what you're talking about. In the bible, your god is not a spirit.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
1Sharon:

Waffle.

That’s how theory/hypothesis is supposed to sound...

Oh you were expecting the practical??
I’ve not done money ritual before naaa...
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by 1Sharon(f): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nobody has answered the OPs question.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by headbasher96(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
killmods:

If u think Forbes lists holds the richest people in the world then u just don't understand the world yet... Do u know how many rich people in this world who get thier wealth by any means? When I say any means I mean any way possible. Legal and illegal all over the globe and a lot of them power a lot of the so called idiots u see fronting on Forbes. Even in Nigeria there are so many people richer than dangote who are behind as puppet masters running the affairs of everything u see happening. A lot happens in this world that's not meant to be open to the ordinary people.
quite true though
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Killerbag36: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Op according to what I had its dat ritual money happen in various forms okay

Bt let me mention the few i had

They say its spirit that brings the money
Spirit come to the person with brief case filled with money

The place the person did the ritual probably room or car or special place wen the person comes back its will be filled with money hw the person picture the money in his mind so as hw the place will b filled with money.

Some time the spirit can bring bank cheques
Some time the spirit can bring contracts papers

Sometimes the spirit can bring number for lotto

They re many ways various means for the money to come to the person.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ignorance is bliss. When you believe that something will happen with absolute certainty, placebo effects take place.

Money ritual is real, and not real. I will explain...

The mind is very powerful, and sometimes it defiles natural laws depending on how strong your belief is.

An ignorant person who believes that money ritual is real, and goes through the process, or is immediately endowed with confidence.

Confidence that they can be rich due to their sacrifice. With such confidence, they take the risk, with a mindset that the road has been cleared for them by a higher being.

A learned man like myself, who understands the rudiments of life and the basic principles of making money, money ritual can never work for me even if I sacrifice five virgins.

The beauty of ignorance has been stripped away from me.

A friend of mine who's a doctor gave his patient a sugar pill and within two hours, the patient was back on his feet.

The patient believed he had been given an efficacious drug, and that belief was enough to get him back on his feet.

If he had been told that the drug was nothing but a sugar pill, do you think he would have recovered?

The mind is powerful. An organ that is yet to be fully understood by scientists.

Whatever you believe in, becomes your reality. If you think the money ritual is real, it will be for you. If you don't believe it's real, it wouldn't be even if you sacrifice ten virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by crystalmoon(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] / Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News / Was She Really A True Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.