Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige (10031 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Justiceleague1: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2022
obinoral1179:
The Igbo can do better in terms of candidates Chris Ngige of all people, it must be a joke..
What's my business with that?
And what's wrong with Ngige?

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2022
This is my point. Ibos want us to vote them in....see Ngige too. grin I mean, do ibos take us for granted in this Nigeria? Ngige again?

Honestly, ibo cannot smell Aso rock. Never. Just look at the incompetent people coming out. This one too was a governor during Tinubu's time. Everyone wants to rush to Lagos, but who wants to live in any ibo states these people managed? Yet, they are the first to call Tinubu a thief.. where as, ibos are shouting in Lagos and Port Harcourt that the shanties they built and encouraged other tribes to join them live in are destroyed. But they cant live in their own states managed by these incompetent thieves. Now, they want to impose these thieves on us. To do what? Destroy Nigeria. Lol.

It wont work. Ibo will not smell Aso rock. If you want to vote you into power, bring on board great ibos who are capable like Charles Soludo. It's not late....you can tell Prof Soludo to contest. I have been saying it. Atiku won his state but did not resume as a governor for a day. Other brilliant ibos are still around, but these thieves you want us vote for. Lol. Una go beat chests for another century. Walahi. grin

Me, a don dey used to una gragra. Ibo cannot smell Aso rock. Never. I know you will insult me cos of this post...but I'm telling you...you will not smell Aso rock. Never....wity these thieves coming out...never.

Bring on board anyone who can match Soludo. There are great ibos like that...not these incompetent thieves. If not...you will never smell Aso rock. Na me dey tell you. Never.

I agree Tinubu is a thief, but a competent one. So, bring us a competent thief too. Lol. If Tinubu is not competent, you won't want to live in Lagos. Who wants to live in your damn forsaken states. You all sef japa. Lol. Una heads no correct at all. Na me dey tell you all. Until you borrow yourselves good thoughts will I stop calling you all out. Ibo can do better....let me assure you...you cannot bully anyone into Aso rock. You will not get there. Never.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by obinoral1179(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

What's my business with that?
And what's wrong with Ngige?
Nothing is wrong but he is a joke..

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Corea4king(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Ngige,Always my of the match in governance.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by shevchenko(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Ngige.

More people need to declare their intention so that APC primaries can be competitive.

We have Asiwaju, Umahi, Kalu, and Ngige now. Which is a good thing.

Can i slap u
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Buksaylor: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ill-declare-my-ambition-in-april-says-ngige

See the idiotic sellouts....
He has been commissioned to spoil the chances..they think this project is children's moonlight game..
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by nedekid: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Astrid4:
Small yansh sef dey shake grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Bridget95(f): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Medical Doctors are waiting for him
Civil servant are waiting
ASUU are equally waiting
And lastly, great Nigeria students are waiting for him ...
They should be waiting for the Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Beress(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2022
When u never pay me minimum wage arrears
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by od501: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Ngige.

More people need to declare their intention so that APC primaries can be competitive.

We have Asiwaju, Umahi, Kalu, and Ngige now. Which is a good thing.

Until Buhari backs his chosen one then every scatters. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by colossus91(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2022
April first abi grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by AngelDo: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2022
You sound so baseless!!

PeaceJoyLove:
This is my point. Ibos want us to vote them in....see Ngige too. grin I mean, do ibos take us for granted in this Nigeria? Ngige again?

Honestly, ibo cannot smell Aso rock. Never. Just look at the incompetent people coming out. This one too was a governor during Tinubu's time. Everyone wants to rush to Lagos, but who wants to live in any ibo states these people managed? Yet, they are the first to call Tinubu a thief.. where as, ibos are shouting in Lagos and Port Harcourt that the shanties they built and encouraged other tribes to join them live in are destroyed. But they cant live in their own states managed by these incompetent thieves. Now, they want to impose these thieves on us. To do what? Destroy Nigeria. Lol.

It wont work. Ibo will not smell Aso rock. If you want to vote you into power, bring on board great ibos who are capable like Charles Soludo. It's not late....you can tell Prof Soludo to contest. I have been saying it. Atiku won his state but did not resume as a governor for a day. Other brilliant ibos are still around, but these thieves you want us vote for. Lol. Una go beat chests for another century. Walahi. grin

Me, a don dey used to una gragra. Ibo cannot smell Aso rock. Never. I know you will insult me cos of this post...but I'm telling you...you will not smell Aso rock. Never....wity these thieves coming out...never.

Bring on board anyone who can match Soludo. There are great ibos like that...not these incompetent thieves. If not...you will never smell Aso rock. Na me dey tell you. Never.

I agree Tinubu is a thief, but a competent one. So, bring us a competent thief too. Lol. If Tinubu is not competent, you won't want to live in Lagos. Who wants to live in your damn forsaken states. You all sef japa. Lol. Una heads no correct at all. Na me dey tell you all. Until you borrow yourselves good thoughts will I stop calling you all out. Ibo can do better....let me assure you...you cannot bully anyone into Aso rock. You will not get there. Never.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by SarutobiEky(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
amnesty7:
When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk.

_ Tuco (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2022
AngelDo:
You sound so baseless!!

No matter how it sounded in your ears, the simple message is that: go and build ibo states and stop blaming everyone for your challenges. Also, bring on board people who will make us run to ibo states. You are running out of your states in multitude, and you expect us to put the same people who made your state deserted to rule Nigeria. So, you will destroy Nigeria?

If you do not understand the above again, then, you need a good knock on your head to make the points sink in.

Goodluck as you start fighting yourself and not me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by R2bees2: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. This is commendable.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the naysayers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a brilliant visionary leader who is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
First you said Crypto is a Ponzi, now you are supporting Tinubu... Now tell me why anyone should take you and your stupid Government serious
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by YorubaKing: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2022
kettykin:
Correct man. This is really adorable sometimes. I think Ngige is very intelligent and interesting

That shows ur own deplorable level of common sense. undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by ogastone(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2022
All the Igbo political leaders aspiring to be president 2023 but in Yoruba, only Tinunbu and Osibanjo, North also have few, central have only yahaya Bello, Igbos wetin do us this thing na
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by mnwogu(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Which one be this person ambition abeg? Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Imagine!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by goaldynboy: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

In my opinion, Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Just to explain to you few of the reasons why I stated that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sir

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola ,it was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings. Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returning missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgrade most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaja Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir

That's why my appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You are a bloo.dy liar!

Both brt transport and Eko Atlantic land reclamation started around March 2008!

While Tinubu left office since March 2007!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by liya11: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Every imbeciles want to be the president of Nigeria tongue

No bi small thin oo we de citizens don suffer abeg
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by goaldynboy: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
cardoctor:
[s]Even monkey in bush will soon declare ambition to run[/s].

Ngige is more fit and celebral than Tinubu and Buhari!

So don't make it sound like he is not qualified to rule this contraption called Nigeria!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
amnesty7:
When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk.

"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"!
Your head de there.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by goaldynboy: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
[s]This is my point. Ibos want us to vote them in....see Ngige too. grin I mean, do ibos take us for granted in this Nigeria? Ngige again?

I agree Tinubu is a thief, but a competent one. So, bring us a competent thief too. Lol. If Tinubu is not competent, you won't want to live in Lagos. Who wants to live in your damn forsaken states. You all sef japa. Lol. Una heads no correct at all. Na me dey tell you all. Until you borrow yourselves good thoughts will I stop calling you all out. Ibo can do better....let me assure you...you cannot bully anyone into Aso rock. You will not get there. Never. [/s]

TRASH!

Usual blabbing from a smelly Tinubu urchins!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
goaldynboy:

TRASH!

Usual blabbing from a smelly Tinubu urchins!!

The funny issue is that anyone who tackles you is yoruba... grin and it is very funny. I see it evertime on nairaland. That is to say that ibo thinks yoruba is their only stumbling block. But they are still blind that SS has moved past them..and SS and SW are more United. Ibo will only have themselves to blame. You dont even know where I am from. I have read more than 10 comments insulting yoruba cos of my post. Lol. And I didnt put anything there to show I am one. You all just assumed cos of your hatred towards yoruba. Lol. grin

The truth is bitter. I always win the hearts of all my ibo friends cos they know I will not stop hammering them. At first, they always fight me, but we always have healthy debates...and they always reason at last that they are the ones messing up. I have asked them to go and remove those useless ones ruling them. My friends are smart and brilliant. See them outside Nigeria and you will want to be their friends. Ibos are exceptionally brilliant ...how they allow thugs and thieves to chase them away from their homes is what I don't understand.

Everyone knows ibo ladies are sweet. Most are sweet from head to toes. Na only the men are useless. Just carry stubbornness like goats everywhere. grin

Na Kaduna dey rape you back to back, and not the innocent yorubas oooo. Wake up from your slumber. Na Lagos dem move your oil to? You wan even kill Lagos and PortHadcourt? Ha ba na. Na you go move there in millions and build shanties everywhere. If dem touch you ....na so you go dey shout up and down that they are mistreating you. But this time, you are not going to have your ways. No way.

This is how your men molest girls in Lagos markets...amd.whem you say anything...it is the same way you defend it. You wont have your way. Una all be mum.u. walahi. Every time election is around, na so you go flex muscles. See...I just know you cannot smell Aso Rock. Never and never. You will not. Keep masturbating yourselves on this truth I am telling you all. You will not smell Aso Rock. You are free to hug transformers around you..feel free and do it.

Listen, no one willl allow you destroy his state like you have destroyed yours.

Go back to your states and make them habitable again. No shanties for you again in Port Harcourt and Lagos. Enough is enough.

We must kick you out of Port Hadcourt and Lagos by fore by force. Get the heck out. Vote in good ibos to make your states fine. Make us jealous...make us want to live in your state. But to be parasites in other states is what you live for. Lol. We will treat your f.uck up well.

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by amnesty7: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"!
Your head de there.
Correct guy grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Invictuse: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Very true but how much are you willing to bet on It ?
OfficialAwol:

Hahahahaha!

Allow Ngige to declare joor

I like the fact that Igbos in APC are joining the noise.

Make Tinubu and his urchins know they don't have monopoly of noise.

Las las I see APC ticket coming to Southeast or falling on Amaechi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Omonigho1976: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ill-declare-my-ambition-in-april-says-ngige
Who are all these imbeciles from the East sef! Why are all the eminently qualified Easterners leaving the stage for useless reptiles and goats
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by EngrOloye: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Why not now because delay is dangerous.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by ufotunang: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Common doctors and lectures issues you cannot handle...they go on strike almost every time .. that means all the workers in nigeria will be going on strike everyday when you become president
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Hahahahaha!

Allow Ngige to declare joor

I like the fact that Igbos in APC are joining the noise.

Make Tinubu and his urchins know they don't have monopoly of noise.

Las las I see APC ticket coming to Southeast or falling on Amaechi.
Amaechi is from south south not south east...
Please correct yourself.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by ufotunang: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Common doctors and lecturers issues you cannot handle and you want to become the president... that means all the Nigeria workers will be going on strike everyday when you become the president be that

FCT Residents Express Frustration, Allege Bribery At PVC Registration Centres / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Assets / Jonathan Condoles Buhari Over Daughter's Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75