Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (254967 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which trend was that can you share the link?
Holywizard:
EnthronedByGod is very much alive. He is spiritual and very alert. Someone that sees road. It was one guy that deactivated that was killed. People were warning him not to use real names because this NL forum isn't really private.
Those men were warning him and it seems they even boasted that they killed him after.
Thank God I'm a jew grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Anny505(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Slynation:
Oh cool to know... because on that thread, it was also someone that claimed to know him personally who informed us about the death...

Nah, it was another moniker that was writing on Flumi Confraternity that was killed, his eyes and tongue cut off

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Slynation(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anny505:

Please stop with the wrong information, EnthronedByGod is still alive
It has been modified naw.. Their is nothing like wrong info there, just that the name was mixed up...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Anny505(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holywizard:
EnthronedByGod is very much alive. He is spiritual and very alert. Someone that sees road. It was one guy that deactivated that was killed. People were warning him not to use real names because this NL forum isn't really private.
Those men were warning him and it seems they even boasted that they killed him after.
Thank God I'm a jew grin

Nobody boasted about killing the guy on the thread....you are mistaking two different people
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anny505:

Nobody boasted about killing the guy on the thread....you are mistaking two different people
the guy that deactivated. It seems that one schooled at ABSU or so
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op come and finish this story let’s rest from all this your fornicating and killing killing .
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Slynation:
Yea exactly, thanks for the correction...seems like I mixed it up

Omo...it pays to be a ju man grin Peace of mind and freedom are paramount in life...The only thing that pains me in this cultism is that one can't even combine his favourite colours... Almost all colours has been colonized by one cult group or the other...
my favorite colour is black. Most times I'm on black top mostly polo and black jeans or shorts.
Thank God for some South Eastern states wey dem dey use their heads on cultism.
No one don even approach me since because I no dey even move around with people. I dey go bar drink, go house because nobody sabi me

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MummyIMadeIt: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holywizard:
Thank God I'm a jew grin

Nah l doubt that story of the guy been killed cos he deactivated his accnt along the way.

His story was on Aye expose in UNlLAG. lt was more of a restitution tale by that Op as one could see clearly see through his emotions.

They persons who bragged on ending him did so on SAYNOTOCULTlSM to cajole him from further explicit expose, which failed.

Please Lets get our facts

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
That unilag guy complained about people threatening him that’s y he deactivated
MummyIMadeIt:

Nah l doubt that story of the guy been killed cos he deactivated his accnt along the way.

His story was on Aye expose in UNlLAG. lt was more of a restitution tale by that Op as one could see clearly see through his emotions.

They persons who bragged on ending him did so on SAYNOTOCULTlSM to cajole him from further explicit expose, which failed.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Anny505(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holywizard:
the guy that deactivated. It seems that one schooled at ABSU or so

Ambitiousscent you mean, yeah he deactivated but he is still alive, wrote expose on both Vikings and Apache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Anny505(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
MummyIMadeIt:

There is actually one guy that was killed from the thread, he lives in either France or Italy, according to reports he was found dead hung from a tree with his tongue and eyes removed I think. Some further explained that Flumi Confraternity execute betrayers that way. That is the reason I no longer comment on the thread anymore like I used to. Many people on that thread are sick and Psychos embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by otipoju(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anny505:

There is actually one guy that was killed from the thread, he lives in either France or Italy, according to reports he was found dead hung from a tree with his tongue and eyes removed I think. Some further explained that Flumi Confraternity execute betrayers that way. That is the reason I no longer comment on the thread anymore like I used to. Many people on that thread are sick and Psychos embarassed

The thread had fully activated evil forces hovering all over it.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Share the thread let me check it out
otipoju:

The thread had evil forces on full activation hovering all over it.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anny505:

Ambitiousscent you mean, yeah he deactivated but he is still alive, wrote expose on both Vikings and Apache
wow thank God.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
My men mend that girl no be small, I could not do her anything, I was just wondering why she did what she did.

Me: Make una free the girl abeg,as guys were mending her,Festus just sat down looking at her.

Festus: Suspend that mending, Oy say make una leave her. Angela you Bleep up big time, but na like that life be. Which relationship you and Michael get?

Angela: Him dey carry me sometimes to his parents house in Abakaliki, but I don't know where he stays in Enugu.

Me: What of Monday?

Angela: He's my departmental guy, I know where him dey for Enugu. (This small girl I'm looking down on,don dey chop grand pa them prick.)

Me: You surprise how I know that you are the one that sold me out? The day you will discuss with anyone what we just spoke about here,na that day you go die. Make men no hear the next word, I carried her to where Esther was drinking her life out,you remember that 5k I promised you,I go give you next week,but no tell anybody say you come this place.

Angela: Was happy I was still going to give her the money swore with her life not to reveal to anyone what happened and even say she go show me Michael them house for Abakaliki whenever I was ready. (power of money)

I left there that night with Esther, I no send, I dey go bleep her.The whole of that semester was a flexing one,all cult groups in school was just throwing different parties as we like. Angela has taken me to Michael's house in Abakaliki, I'm just waiting for when to strike, Monday, that one na akamu case,if I want fall am now now I go do am.

From Lagos that January I went directly to Abraka, I went go prepare myself for Michael.

Science man: You serious for this guy o,as you serious for am,na so him self dey find you o. We go run am na cotty go fall am,but you go dey the background. He played how everything will turn out and promised my safety.

I was in Abakaliki with my k sons that January at Cas,eyes has been on him since December when he entered Abakaliki, unknown to him,he was living his last part of his life. We got call and his location was revealed. Me and three men move. That place is close to the state headquarters, opposite government house and close to prison. Any light cotty don show,I no send, that's what the science man worked out.

As we burst in where him dey,four of us,they were like six. That day I see action movie, these men gallant to the core,like they knew we were coming, as bike stop,they were the first to call out,that was how we began to exchange gunshots with them. I am not too familiar with that place,they began to chase us down to that police roundabout, that was where the bike they were was hit by the car of the police, na there and then police shoot am as they saw him with gun. The guy I was with saw police and jumped down from the bike begin use leg run (he was running towards onwe road), me I no sabi road,I still sat on the bike, police begin pursue us,the bike guy show me where to use leg run enter.

I jumped down from the bike and began to run (kpiripkiri) Police pursue me with leg,the reason their bullet no touch me that day na only God wey dey heaven sabi, I don't know anywhere there so I was just running anywhere I felt was the best place,my 400 come be like say he dey heavy me,I throw am for ground continue they run,I entered one potopoto,that was where slowed those men down. I say he better say I drown than say police catch or kill me. God helped me I was able to come out from the other side(till today I don't know how that thing was possible, it could only have been God,place police fear to follow me chook leg).

I came out from the other side,,next thing I saw an old woman (should be in her late 60s),my body don soak with potopoto. If it wasn't God, Ebonyi then,how many people sabi speak English.

Me: Mama please help me some people are after my life. Without asking me what I did or who were the people.

Mama: Come inside, see my timberland don soak with water, all my clothes are. condemned, she took me inside her house, cleaned the place I passed. Who are the people that wants to kill you?

Me: police, its a mistaken identity, they began to chase me,mama please help me.

Mama: Are you sure you didn't do anything bad,or you are an armed robber?

Me: Mama I am not a thief, I've not stolen in my life. Next thing I hear police sirens don begin blow,fear want kill me.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by butterfly777(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Sure... I just love the way saynotocultism talk him own... but this one enter am intoto and thereby raising ego and morale now no one is interested in the learning but the ruggedity .....

E sure me say the said ester or ifeoma or anyone op run things with dey this forum dey read am... o dey sense am among female monikers
Who tild you no one is learning? He is telling his story as it was. We are picking the lessons. And we must admit some people will be picking negatives, such is life. Wr are not wired the same way.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anny505:

but the guy that exposed them was an AYE

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
azammi:
Entroned by God wasn’t shot o , he is still very much alive.

Any way of contacting him?? I need to share some things with him
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by otipoju(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yeah , sending him a PM he will reply your mail . You can inform him by mentioning him .
jasonex4:

Any way of contacting him?? I need to share some things with him
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holywizard:
but the guy that exposed them was an AYE

All cults were casted on that thread by different people
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
azammi:
Yeah , sending him a PM he will reply your mail . You can inform him by mentioning him .

Like this? @enthronedbyGod
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
First go to his profile and send a PM there then mention him like the way you did telling me you sent a Pm
jasonex4:

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
OP OY please one more before you go to house fellowship. Thank you
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
jasonex4:

No. It’s enthronedbyGod1

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Winnerly:

All cults were casted on that thread by different people
I mean the guy we thought they killed
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holywizard:
I mean the guy we thought they killed

The guy casted the cult that starts with F. It’s more like a witchcraft cult than a campus cult

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mama kept me in a safe place with no more questioning, outside was almost full.

Police: There is an armed robber we are looking for, begin explain abi describe my looks, I was hearing them where I hide,but I could see no one.

Man: If you say na that drainage him follow him go don die,water go don sink am.

Police: If anybody see him,hold am,he's very dangerous. They were talking many bad things and threatening people that if they see me and refuse to inform them,that its a criminal offence. Most of what was been spoken was in ibo.

I did not hear mama voice, I just dey there,the police stayed there for almost one hour, they stood close to where I came out from. God used that woman to keep me alive. The police people later left that place,but promised to come back in the morning.

When they left I began to hear mama and other people talking, this time na that their (lefue lefu) Abakaliki language, one of them said in ibo,if na there him enter then him don die,him no go fit come out from there alive.

Mama came back inside and locked her door, I was expecting her to come ask me questions and if possible chase me away,I was wrong. Mama gave me wrapper and told me to enter bathroom and wash my body. My parents thought I was in Enugu, my sister thought I was in Enugu, Festus thought I was in Lagos, those men in Abakaliki thought I was either dead or police has caught me,but God has another plan for me.

I bathe,soak my clothes, see dirty,my timberland was soaked with potopoto. I come outside tying wrapper.

Mama: Eat my son make you sleep, we go talk in the morning

I was afraid of her,but I ate,if she want do something silly she for don do am. I ate listened to radio and slept. 4am mama don wake me,my son make we talk.

Mama: The reason I helped you was because the way you spoke I know you are from a responsible family. Where are your parents?

Me: Mama they are in Lagos.

Mama: So its from lagos you came to abakaliki to do robbery?

Me: I did not steal as the police claimed, its fight between me and some people.

Mama: Cult fight. What have you gained with cult since you joined, I was just looking at her,I don't normally help people like you,but something just spoke to me to help you,that you are innocent. I will not tell you to stop,but you should know this will be your last chance, the next time you involve yourself in this kind of thing,just know that its that day that you will be killed. Why would a fine boy like you join cult? ( As if na only ugly people dey join)

Me: This time,I didn't lie to her,I told her the whole truth.

Mama advised me as if she knew me from somewhere.

Mama kept me in her house for more than 9 days feeding me all through. As the police promised they came the following day still yet,they didn't see me. One of the police men said I be confirm juju person say as I go take survive for that drainage,say na only muyen fit save me.

On the day I was to leave there,I left very early,Mama gave me 500,I enter bike to ishieke,from there to Enugu.

As I was able to come out of Abakaliki alive I knew my God wants me to do something better with my life. Till today I cannot trace that mama house, I have tried on three different occasions to locate that place to thank her,but I am not able to locate that place

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Winnerly:

The guy casted the cult that starts with F. It’s more like a witchcraft cult than a campus cult
yes oo. U are right bro. They were so secretive
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
azammi:
First go to his profile and send a PM there then mention him like the way you did telling me you sent a Pm

Please help me with the link to his profile if you have it...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.