Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (254976 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2022
First Rest in perfect peace to all the soldiers and specially to Ifeomah may the lord forgive and grant her Fridaus.. Ameen
OP you are doing a great by telling your past predicaments and enlighten the younger one who might come across this page now and years to come.. It will go a long way for those who have ears for listening should avoid been any member..

If internet and bloggers like nairaland ramped and exist early 2000s and I came across this page and other page like the one of NBM in 2020 on nairaland ..I will think twice before Joining the movement..

Frat is 20% goodies but 80% it's a deadliest losing akada cuz of war losing someone close to you cuz of gbege losing your freedom during rough sea etc..

The younger ones should avoid joining and be any member I repeat myself unless you will carried the bounty when the matter occur...

Op you doing well either you spilt potorico or not doesn't matter the point of this thread is AVOID joining any cultist..Either aye.bucaneer.eiye...K.K..Aro..2-2,Jurist..maphite etc...cuz e no dey pay Ooo..if you come go CAST your own don be..

Aghaowah life is the best no paro for anyone not looking back all the time..thinking enemies were after you..

After two decades in the movement and at my old age still dey observed once in a while despite i never pam fourmillion neither mend or down any jewfrat yet you have to be observed.thank God I play my game well well with OT 6/7 only not aggressive way like others even when I was cman cuz last last you will have to bear the burden cuz nobody dey pay you salary for.HIT oo and the death one will surely hunt you now or in future..even if it was mistaken without cult related. I try to avoid so many atrocity cuz Akada First before anything.

Little ones out there reading Op real life story Please avoid been joining any frats, once you join the system you have been stamp and eyes are after you and enemies fit mapped you..

Frat is even shitty now..so many non student here and there..most were artisan and dont know how to log the game that's why they are down in many ways....

Avoid cultist group e no good Oo it will hunt you for rest of your life...peace to you all.

OP my advice for you,try to be close to Almighty Allah is thee that can forgive and erase the previous error of your past in your life file..Everyone has a file either you do good or bad you shall met your water loo after life.Therefore be close to God recite for forgiveness ASTAGAFARULLAHI in millions fold and once you have been forgiving Almight will purify you and blessed you...

Quran 5:32 says

That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.

Quran 11-3 and 4says

"(And to preach thus), 'Seek ye the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance; that He may grant you enjoyment, good (and true), for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding grace on all who abound in merit! But if ye turn away, then I fear for you the penalty of a great day:

To Allah is your return, and He hath power over all things.'"

Therefore I believe having been alive till this moment my God has a Positive purpose for you in this life,never relent nor be sad.tomorrow is a better day Allah is the most forgiving most merciful..

ORMD I GREET YOU...STAY SAFE AND BE GUIDED!!

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
omobolarinwa1:
First Rest in perfect peace to all the soldiers and specially to Ifeomah may the lord forgive and grant her Fridaus.. Ameen
OP you are doing a great by telling your past predicaments and enlighten the younger one who might come across this page now and years to come.. It will go a long way for those who have ears for listening should avoid been any member..

If internet and bloggers like nairaland ramped and exist early 2000s and I came across this page and other page like the one of NBM in 2020 on nairaland ..I will think twice before Joining the movement..

Frat is 20% goodies but 80% it's a deadliest losing akada cuz of war losing someone close to you cuz of gbege losing your freedom during rough sea etc..

The younger ones should avoid joining and be any member I repeat myself unless you will carried the bounty when the matter occur...

Op you doing well either you spilt potorico or not doesn't matter the point of this thread is AVOID joining any cultist..Either aye.bucaneer.eiye...K.K..Aro..2-2,Jurist..maphite etc...cuz e no dey pay Ooo..if you come go CAST your own don be..

Aghaowah life is the best no paro for anyone not looking back all the time..thinking enemies were after you..

After two decades in the movement and at my old age still dey observed once in a while despite i never pam fourmillion neither mend or down any jewfrat yet you have to be observed.thank God I play my game well well with OT 6/7 only not aggressive way like others even when I was cman cuz last last you will have to bear the burden cuz nobody dey pay you salary for.HIT oo and the death one will surely hunt you now or in future..even if it was mistaken without cult related. I try to avoid so many atrocity cuz Akada First before anything.

Little ones out there reading Op real life story Please avoid been joining any frats, once you join the system you have been stamp and eyes are after you and enemies fit mapped you..

Frat is even shitty now..so many non student here and there..most were artisan and dont know how to log the game that's why they are down in many ways....

Avoid cultist group e no good Oo it will hunt you for rest of your life...peace to you all.

OP my advice for you,try to be close to Almighty Allah is thee that can forgive and erase the previous error of your past in your life file..Everyone has a file either you do good or bad you shall met your water loo after life.Therefore be close to God recite for forgiveness ASTAGAFARULLAHI in millions fold and once you have been forgiving Almight will purify you and blessed you...

Quran 5:32 says

That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.

Quran 11-3 and 4says

"(And to preach thus), 'Seek ye the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance; that He may grant you enjoyment, good (and true), for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding grace on all who abound in merit! But if ye turn away, then I fear for you the penalty of a great day:

To Allah is your return, and He hath power over all things.'"

Therefore I believe having been alive till this moment my God has a Positive purpose for you in this life,never relent nor be sad.tomorrow is a better day Allah is the most forgiving most merciful..

ORMD I GREET YOU...STAY SAFE AND BE GUIDED!!
DDRM

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by RedChiefPriest: 6:12pm On May 13, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wow! Its been a while I was here. Something happened in my life this week,that reminded me of the past.

I am thinking of dropping few things I omitted out,I am just been scared. Like 3 people don sabi say na me dey write this thing,including Susan.

I will see what I can do,hopefully next week to divert every thing that will point to me. Make I write small story of the last ten years of my dealings.

Nice story op
I pray you find peace.

Have always been bothered how Ese a secondary school girl could give you a necklace so powerful as that.
Is she a witch or them get native doctor for their family?
She no explain give you or why she just gave you the necklace of the blue?

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.
I just fold my hand, normal level,I know you correct G..na 85% 15%
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by GabiEmma: 1:10pm On May 15, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wow! Its been a while I was here. Something happened in my life this week,that reminded me of the past.

I am thinking of dropping few things I omitted out,I am just been scared. Like 3 people don sabi say na me dey write this thing,including Susan.

I will see what I can do,hopefully next week to divert every thing that will point to me. Make I write small story of the last ten years of my dealings.

Someone should please confirm if this guy is still alive.

It's unlike him to say he'll drop something and ghost for over 2-3 weeks.

Hope he's well.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Gurakel123: 12:39pm On May 17, 2022
Oyin please write something atleast lets be convince you are okay
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Medianna(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2022
Bro Oyin pasisei we are getting bothered
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Dickjo(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
Medianna:
Bro Oyin pasisei we are getting bothered

helo can i told u a questions please? smiley
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Make una no vex abeg, I no intend to pause update, I've been extremely busy. From Monday back to back to back updates.

Saturday morning I went to Ada's house to tell her Ebi would like to see her.

Ada: Did you tell him what happened?

Me: Do I have an option,is he not the one that will give me money if we are to do something about this stuff.

Ada: You shouldn't have told him,I don't want it to get out into the street. OK tell him I will come to the house in the afternoon when my mother goes to the market. Her mother normally go to do their family shopping between twelve or one.

Me: Let me be going, we will see later.

Ada: You have not asked how much they want to use in removing it,I asked her how much, she said three thousand five hundred.

Me: How much do you have with you?

Ada: I don't have any money, is it me that will pay? At least give me three thousand, I'll sort the rest. I didn't say anything, I went home and told my brother what she said.

Ebi: When she come we go talk that one.

I went to Ifeoma's house, so she will not come to the house when we are with Ada,stayed with her for sometime and told her to see me by three. Na so I use close that one gap

Ada came as she promised. Anyone that has eyes was supposed to know she pregnant, how is your parents not aware, Ebi asked

Ada: I'm using girdle to tie my stomach when I'm at home, I don't want embarrassment, because of this thing.

Ebi: It would have been better you keep it,at least you and Ebi look good together.

Ada: I thought about it,that is why when I found out I didn't tell him,but I remembered he loves Ifeoma more than anybody.

Ebi: It doesn't matter, you are carrying his baby,you are the most important person now. How long have you known you are pregnant?

Ada: Its about three weeks now. I wanted to tell him,but I don't know how,I felt if my mom got to know she will bring me here and we will sort everything,before my friends advised me against it.

Me: You know you are pregnant and you are bleeping Bami,see this girl.

Ebi: Oyin shut up, did I ask for your opinion? Ada where is the test result, she gave it to him,you are almost eight weeks gone. We need to act fast. Do you want to remove or keep it?

Ada: I would love to keep it, if he promise me he will not see Ifeoma again.

Ebi: That is not possible, next time you guys should agree that before you get pregnant. What we will do now is to remove it,do you have somewhere in mind or I should take you to a doctor?

Ada: My friends want to take me somewhere.

Ebi: I can't leave you in the hands of small girls it's too dangerous. Its late already your mom will be back in an hour or so. Don't go to school on Monday, by ten i will take you somewhere, it will be done in less than twenty minutes. Hope you have not done it before, and how much do you have?

Ada: No this will be my first time, I have two thousand, I want to use it for Xmas (with angry face).

Ebi: We dey talk serious thing, you dey talk Xmas. I'm going out,make you and Oyin reason, don't stay long until your mom come back, because I know say if I go now una 2 go start the only thing una sabi.

Me: I dey think serious thing you dey talk about sex.

Ebi: Speaking my language, you no get sense,you no go bleep that girl now,he fit be the last one wey you go do.

chaiii grin grin this your brother eehn… he is something else….. he is even saying you should bleep the last one…. Na soji guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2022
bukky1994:
Lols ebi na nigger
I swearrrr….
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
I swearrrr….
ya, just felt sad the way Ifeoma died

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2022
bukky1994:
ya, just felt sad the way Ifeoma died

Person just dey start to read the story and you don cast am already..

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Medianna(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
Its a free world

Dickjo:

helo can i told u a questions please? smiley
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Dickjo(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
Medianna:
Its a free world

tanks..well i have moiney..so please can i mate wit u twice? cheesy
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Person just dey start to read the story and you don cast am already..
I don read am tey tey now no vex....

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
azammi:
Wow Ese mum death touched me o and the way is most painful. Cancer is not a good way to die . Sorry for you loss .
same here… it’s really painful she died… she really stood by Oyin and ese gaan ni… plus she was really hardworking….

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On May 18, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
One thing about this story is the fact that the whole scenario is playing right in your head as at while you reading, and it also looks so real.

More ink to your pen, OP.
like I can envisage the whole thing in my head… OP is one hell of a writer, cant Believe I haven’t even checked front page stories all day….
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Festus and I respected ourselves and stayed back In Asaba, I had about two thousand with me, so we were managing the money, we were in Asaba flexing away our lives,not knowing that men are falling in Enugu. I told him we should enter Abraka and see Ajiri, at least, him go flex us,than this one we dey hear dey chop bread and coke morning and night,with enough weed.

We moved to Abraka,surprise see Ese for Ajiri room.

Me: What are you doing here? I hugged her very tight,Ft na my daughter mother be this o,the guy no dey kuku believe anything I tell am about girls, how many I don introduce as my future wife,he just said hi and lay on the bed.

Ese: You guys are welcome, do you want to bathe or I should give you something to eat? Ese forming good girl. We ate and I slept off,the thing my science man told me dey disturb me,I don promise myself I no go follow Okite them run that thing again before this man come reason him own.

Ajiri came back,the guy is now an elder in his T,he took us out,Festus and I has resolved not to tell anyone in Abrska their is HIT going on in Enugu. (How are we even sure there is problem in Enugu?). We sat with men drank and gave info about runnings in Enugu, we also got update of things in Abraka and its environs.

Ajiri: You sabi say your Caro dey around, I no go arrange Janet for you,if you want you go find hotel yourself.

Me: How I go dey find Janet when Ese dey around. We stayed in Abraka for two weeks and we were about going back to Enugu.

Ajiri: Make we consult before una move. I no sabi where that guy dey see money. Ebi say him dey rob,he fit be true, because he's always balling,no time money no dey dey him hand.

Festus: We for like consult, but we no get kaluba.

Ajiri: How you go dey reason kaluba, you no sabi say this man na my in-law? Make una no worry I go sort every. We went to the science man place, he corroborate what the other guy said,but he told us,everything will die down within two days. I asked for score. You want confirm whether I dey see things? If you reach Enugu you go hear scores. He gave us something to drink for protection and we went back to his hostel. The four of us were sleeping in the room,so I could not bleep Ese as much as I wanted. I reason Ajiri the matter, him carry Festus go sleep for him guy house,that night Ese and I ran marathon sex,its been long I bleeped her the way I bleeped her that night, I wanted to use protection, she insisted I bleeped raw,I go take pills. We were still bleeping in the morning, mumu Festus don dey knock. This boy no get sense,why him run comot from where them sleep this kind morning, I opened the door.

Me: Haffa, why you show this early morning?

Festus: I dey fear,I want come know how you dey.

Me: How you go dey fear when I am with girl I want marry? The thing pain me say him come because na that one I dey do that morning, be like say na him sweet pass. I dey give am sign make him go back,Ft no gree.

We moved to Enugu that evening, Ajiri gave us one thousand, Ese gave me one thousand also. (That family love me till this day,why I no marry Ese na only God know). We entered Enugu late in the night and went straight to base. Men was looking at Festus and I like we betrayed them.

Me: Pretending as if I'm not aware of what was happening. Guys haffa, this one base full,wetin dey sub?

Arus: You and my elder know wetin wan sub una travel abi? Una no say make una clear men as he dey go. Make everywhere calm down men go cripple una,two hours matching

Festus: Wetin dey sub,you dey reason say I know wetin wan happen, wetin dey sub,wey my chairman, wey my kp... where them dey?

Arus: Bags run enter men,as he dey like this them dey play men 6 - 0. We don roll tire we no see any bag anywhere, cotty don hold my chairman with 400,him dey cotty workshop like this,my kp... dey on low cotty go him hostel go search him room,KRF help am them no see anything inside him room.

Festus: My cp no consult? Oy we go roll,I no go dey this T make bags dey feel say them go run enter men. I just jejely collect key for Festus hand dey go him hostel go sleep. Make una wey get regime sort una self out. Tomorrow morning I go send Esther go my hostel go carry my bag of money and my 400 comot for my room before chairman go sing my mame give cotty,them go come search my room see implicating things.

all these bleep as such, like how can you be Hot in the midst of chaos….
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I got home and was expecting Ifeoma to start bleeping me, I was mistaken, I should have known her better than that, she likes me but not enough to allow me bleep her again. I don't know if she feels the last one was a mistake. I tried to initiate sex,she hit my hand away and said 'you think I came to Enugu because of sex'. If this girl do anyhow me I go rape her before she leave Enugu.

With the disappointment,I told her we should go to base,I know she won't follow me.

Ifeoma: I can't go to that ghetto, I don't like that place,what do you even like about that place?

Me: That is where most of my friends stay,so when I'm bored I go there.

Ifeoma: So you are now bored because I told you we can't make love,are you hearing yourself? No wonder your friends say its only sex you know

Me: When me and you talk say because you refused me having sex that is why I'm going to base. Abeg leave me I dey come. She said I should rent movies when coming back.

I went to see Esther, she was not around only that small girl Angela. I no talk to her,I did as if I'm angry with her. we were watching the movie together with no one saying anything, my dick head begin kick,I left the room before she noticed anything and I go embarrass myself for where this girl dey.

Went to Justin room,place was locked, had no option but to enter the room back,this time I don tie my dick with my belt for waist, i no want hear say this girl notice say my dick dey rise because of her.

Me: Where did Esther go to,is this how she keeps late now?

Angela: I don't know,she did not tell me where she was going to.

Me: For how long has she been away?

Angela: I don't know, when I came back from school, I didn't meet her. That was the time I began to see that Angela had a wonderful ass and laps,if I tell her say I want bleep she no go reason am o,so many things were running in my head.

Me: Angela do you know you are beautiful? I like you from the first day I saw you and will always like you,but you dey Bleep up.

Angela: What did I do,shifting close to where I was seated.

Me: As a girl you are supposed to understand what I'm saying

Angela: I don't understand, tell me. Angela knows I want to bleep her. We go talk about this later, I dey come. I want to move out. Let's talk about it now or you want to tell me when Esther is around. Chai! My dick don stand the luck I get I tie am for my waist. Don't worry we will talk about it another day,na so i no sabi wetin push me out of the room. Straight I moved to base,make I go see my chief ihaza,make I know how our waka tomorrow morning go be. As I was on the bike going I was angry why I did not bleep Angela there.

Chief: I get lecture by 2,so make we move by early, 5:30 I don dey park, at least before 6 we don move

Me: He for make sense if we carry guard enter park that kind early. Me I go pam enter park, but I no go carry am travel, so make the guard keep am,if we come back I collect am.

Chief You dey always dey on guard, no worry one of my haza go follow me,him go keep am for you if we move. I drank one bottle, moved to Esther place,she's not yet back. Angela please help me rent some nice movies like five or six,I use that one discharge her make I pam my 400,I collect am from where its kept, i moved to the film store to meet Angela,so I collected what Ifeoma likes. I gave her 5h and moved to my room,see Ifeoma dey watch film, them use film do that girl. We just watch the film small, sleep catch me.

I woke up early, bathed and went to meet pastor, na office him be, he gave me one thousand, I gave it to Ifeoma and moved ahead, chief has already bought ticket and kept my seat. I gave the 400 to the guy and we moved.

Science man: No be set up,these people don spoil the muyen wey dey lead to that ground, so as una dey light for there,hunters report to police na him make them burst in there.

Me: Na all the muyen we plant na him dem scatter abi Na only that one?

Science man: Those men dey plan war una,them don spoil everything una plant,if you get money here make we do another one,before Friday he go dey ready.

Me: We no hold enough money here and no be we dey run the thing, but the person go come this weekend.

Science man: Make una come quick, if not he go dey fatal o.

Me: Like when them go strike?

Science man: Anytime from 20,them go begin fall out. I did my own personal consultation.

Me: Why police arrest me, how them take see me?

Science man: You no wear your necklace, if not you for get the signals. Why you no dey wear am again.

Me: Na then I realized say I leave am for my sister house. I dey go there direct as I leave there. My chief you no want consult anything.

Science man: Oy leave us alone. Mumu boy want ask which office them go give am for next regime. See wetin person dey ask when him dey hear say HIT dey come. Science man later tell me,but him want make the guy freestyle fit ask,na him make am tell me to excuse them,because if I dey him for no ask. Him next office na B. We paid the science man 3k,I promised me and my cp will come next week to collect the other ones we will plant in town.

We got to Enugu by twelve and I moved straight to my sister's place to collect my necklace. I no want hear say bags come take me unawares.

i don forget,my wife just remind me say today na my birthday. Happy birthday to me. My last son go celebrate him own on the 25,but na Saturday the party go happen. Today me and my wife wan go flex tonight. We go continue tomorrow.
awwwwn happy belated birthday sir, sorry I just stumbled on this story two days ago….
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 4:48pm On May 19, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
As I was walking home, I was surprised to see Ifeoma that morning.

Ifeoma: I could not sleep all night, I said I should come and see you.

Me: Hope all is well,what of Esther?

Ifeoma: She's OK. Oyin come and bleep me.

Me: Is that why you came here this morning? Wow! You got me scared. When did you start demanding for sex,hope Esther never they put mumu things for your head, abi you dey follow her watch blue film.

Ifeoma: Common stop that,am I a baby that its Esther that will tell me what to do,when you bleeped me, did I know her then? Don't get me angry, take me to where you sleep. I knew problem was brewing, but I don't know from where its coming from.

We went to Festus room, he was also surprised to see her. This early morning you don run go find your wife abi? He left the room for us. That morning I was uncomfortable, that was the main reason I went to see Eniola, I just wanted my mind to stray. I was not in the mood to bleep, but I ended up bleeping her. We stayed inside the room just gisting and we bleeped three times that day. Her spirit dey see. Esther came in by 7 and was surprised also that I allowed Ifeoma to be with me,something I've never tried with her. They both went home together, that was when I came out to meet men,the one wey dey Call me woman wrapper and other name dey laugh me.

Black Sunday I went to see Eniola again in the morning, this time we spoke in Yoruba throughout, and it seems my plan worked, because she gave me attention and allowed me into her room, I did not stay long before I left. (One thing back then in Enugu, as long as you are not speaking ibo,they classify you as a Yoruba person). So as I speak small Yoruba, I use it to attach myself to Yoruba people.

Sunday went well,a lord brought 5k,and men use am flex ourselves wella. We were sleeping by almost eleven when the worse happened. A bike stopped close to Festus hostel, him look na girl dey come down, next thing his door was being banged,we were almost eight inside the room, Festus don carry 400,thinking say bags don show,who you be. its me Esther, wetin happen. They have shot Ifeoma, she's in the hospital. With sleep eye and no shirt na so I jump up open door, I no even ask wetin happen, na so I jump enter the bike,Oy see your shirt, Ft throw shirt give me,na so me and Esther dey go hospital.

We got to the hospital, a guy was holding Ifeoma, nurses and doctors said they will not attend to her until we produce police report. That night with HIT wey dey town, me and Esther carry bike enter police station, after enough begging for the doctor to stop the blood, them no answer us.

Me: Officer, armed robbers came to my hostel and shot my girlfriend, she's in the hospital, they said they will not treat her or touch her until they see police report, please can you give us the report.

Police: How we go give you report like that,we need send our people go the place first, to ascertain if what you are saying is true.

Me: Officer, she's bleeding non stop abeg follow us go the hospital, tell them to start treatment, so by morning una fit do investigation.

Police: Night don come,come back in the morning, abi na you want teach us our job? I begged these officers with tears and catarrh running down my nose,these people no answer me, just small note make I take go hospital make them treat her,she was shot on her left shoulder close to her neck. Gush he dey like make I strangle those men that night. I did not have a positive response there,we went back to the hospital, another round of begging start, see nurse I dey beg just put face like say she no dey hear me.

Ifeoma how are you. I am not fine, I need water I am getting weaker. If I remain here this girl go die for my hand. I stood up, enter bike back to base,abeg who know where I fit see who go treat Ifeoma for me,hospital no agree to treat her,I was able to get a location that night, we take bike ,back to the hospital, carried Ifeoma put on top bike,to the man house wey go give her first aid,to stop the bleeding, girl them shoot almost ten,to three she still dey bleed.

We got to the place. The last word I heard from Ifeoma

Ifeoma: Oyin help me please, don't let me die.

I began to bang the gate,they were there pointing torch,asking silly questions, Ifeoma don relax her head on top my shoulder, more tears started to roll down my eyes,I could no longer answer the questions, it was Festus that was talking, I was just banging the gate. Dr abeg help us,somebody dey die,I was screaming and crying.

Finally the man came to open the gate,he said we should deposit ten thousand, I gave him five thousand, told him we will balance him in the morning, he complained, but continued, I was there looking at what he was doing, Festus could not follow me inside, him and Esther just held themselves.

Next thing I heard

Doctor: You guys brought her late,she has lost too much blood,she could not make it. See as I shout, everybody ran inside, my girl was no longer breathing, see premium tears,Festus me and Esther begin crying competition. If it was possible, I would have cried blood. Ifeoma died 5 minutes past 4,that Monday morning. She bled continuously for almost six to seven hours.

Those police and nurses are the ones that killed Ifeoma, not the people that shot her. it was not a standard hospital so we were asked to take her to the morgue.

As I heard that another crying spree was activated. How will I tell my people, how will I tell her parents, won't police be involved in the matter, them no go sabi say na cultism issue. I am done for in life.
jeez ifeoma died? You should have convinced her to go back to Lagos then na….. awwwwn this really pierced my heart…. Too painful….
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Ebi finished his service year, he moved to Abuja with to stay with our cousin there. He was lucky to be short listed into the Army, through the help of my father and some village elders.

Chijoke was a complete Obote throughout his stay in Enugu, he refused to toughen up,person wey Festus carry go fronting twice, still him no fit still do anything, men turn am into office tire. The last I heard of him him carry over them reach 30. If he hear say war dey town, he has forfeited that semester exams. I can't blame him,its someone that is alive that can write exams.

Onyeka,he's presently in Togo,I doubt he graduated or has a result, he claimed he did not want to serve. I am not his father, no be me go dey check am. He's doing movie business there.

As I was serving, I came to Lagos to show those doubting Thomases say o go service, also I came to see Ifeoma's family. I followed Susan somewhere to drink along npf in satellite, gbam,see the small girl I saw some years ago that ran away from me.

Me: Will you run away today, or what will you do?

Small girl: Please leave me alone, I don't know you o. I reminded her how she ran away the last time I saw her. You have a sharp memory o,so you still remember.

Me: You run away from many guys,so you can remember them all,you are the first person that did that, so I can remember you in a million years. I was able to get her address that day. What or who did you go to look for in afro?

Small girl: I went to see my uncle there that day.

Na so me and Smalley turn friends, we do small small until I felt she's the right one, Na so she turn Wifey. She was in js3 when I first met her and was in ss3 when I was serving.

Ebi died a natural death few years ago,he was sick and traveled outside to take care of his health, unfortunately it was his corpse that came back.

Ese mother my sure paddy,she was very helpful to me in different ways,the most important was she,helping pay my daughter fees till she died.

My daughter, that one na rugged girl, as in ruggedity dey her blood. Good for her she's doing fine in her field now,just praying she meets the right person.

Wetin again? I hope I did not promote any cult group, but if I did,its unintentional. Besides let me put this out. NONE OF THE CULT GROUP IS STRONGER THAN THE OTHER. Its clear they all lack a clear ideology of how to stop these rivalries. As we are talking now some people will be planning on attacking other group.

How do we stop this? Sincerely I don't know,if you claim your group won't war,the other group will bring something to war you. Can government stop it,government are the biggest sponsors of cultist. I no go talk pass that one.

We no dey beg people not to join, if after everything wey saynotocultism and cultistupdate dey post everyday men are still baming jus in droves,it seems the only solution na to leave them make their eyes see wetin them dey find.

awwwn ebi… real nigga.. continue to rest peacefully… thank you for sharing this story OP …. Now I can read for my last exams
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 8:12pm On May 19, 2022
GabiEmma:

Someone should please confirm if this guy is still alive.

It's unlike him to say he'll drop something and ghost for over 2-3 weeks.

Hope he's well.

ha…. Jesus please let oyin still be alive oooo…. Now I am as scared AF
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lamanii22(f): 8:13pm On May 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

Nice story op
I pray you find peace.

Have always been bothered how Ese a secondary school girl could give you a necklace so powerful as that.
Is she a witch or them get native doctor for their family?
She no explain give you or why she just gave you the necklace of the blue?
she might be omo elegbe
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Suga101: 2:19am On May 24, 2022
OP.
THE DEATH OF IFEOMA PAIN ME. BUT I BELIEVE HER SOUL NEVER REST. IT'S A SUDDEN DEATH.

I KNOW U WILL WISH TO SPEAK WITH HER. THAT'S IF YOU ARE NOT DOING IT ALREADY.

LEMME KNOW, I CAN HELP YOU CALL HER.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2022
Suga101:
OP.
THE DEATH OF IFEOMA PAIN ME. BUT I BELIEVE HER SOUL NEVER REST. IT'S A SUDDEN DEATH.

I KNOW U WILL WISH TO SPEAK WITH HER. THAT'S IF YOU ARE NOT DOING IT ALREADY.

LEMME KNOW, I CAN HELP YOU CALL HER.

Sent you a DM

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Hartman11: 12:51pm On May 26, 2022
U later die for the end
See imagination
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by annolomy(m): 2:35am On May 28, 2022
This is so ���

I pray your sins should be forgiven, cus nobody is perfect!
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Hartman11: 6:02pm On May 29, 2022
Op thanks for keeping me busy for the past one week I saw ur post, it was like watching movie with so much suspense in it. Thumb � up for u.
I felt so bitter for the death of ifeoma, I will not blame u for her death but will blame her little cos she allowed the luv she had for u to control her. Upon her principled nature, she still choose to stay with u knowing dat ure living a life of a dreaded cultist that hv a gun, killing pple in d name of cultism, having a school gf. I Know u could have not allow her to stay if u knew such will happen to her cos u rilli loved her so much.
Ur science men, their are rilli wonderful in their fortune telling, how I wish they forstell that of ifeoma death at least her death cud hv been prevented. Pls I will dm u for their addresses....lol
I felt for the parents of Kelechi( those ur sis neighbor, ur first hit) I prayed God will give them the strength to forge ahead in life.
And I pray God to forgive u of all ur wrong doings cos the killing u mentioned here was much nt to talk of the ones u forgot to mention.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Anny505(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Hello Ebi, I want to check up on you and I hope you are safe. Please reply because most of us are really concerned about your safety

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Zowee10(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anny505:

Hello Ebi, I want to check up on you and I hope you are safe. Please reply because most of us are really concerned about your safety

Yh it's been a while oo Op
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Someone should find out if oyin is ok o... I pray God should protect you boss
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by vislabraye(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:

I wonder what you guys gain in stealing People's Moniker though sad The only ‘Hungerbad’ we the Nairaland Family know died way back in May 24, 2019 at the age of 44. undecided There are 1001 monikers that are yet to be discovered you guys can use on Nairaland and make yourself Popular just like him and Others!

Please you two should Respect our Dear Hungerbad, and Deactivate that Account, Open another one with a Different Moniker and make yourself famous just like him.

Don't come here to start Confusing us with your moniker, even those who might not have known that he's long dead may think he's the one and fall for your Scam (That's if you're one though) sad angry

Sad to hear. What killed him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.