Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (254906 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by vislabraye(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
slickycee:
Oy was so different from the rest.
He had this grace that others could feel.
Something about an aura.

Well done Oy.

I'm grateful you're shedding light on some of the darkest parts of young people life's..
The sex, killing and smoking.
Many young people are still battling with these demons now.

Which grace? Na jazz

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by vislabraye(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
otipoju:

Na human nature. People no dey dey considerate.
At least give the man time to gather him thoughts and compose the story. The flashbacks and memory lanes sef must get emotional effects on the OP. And him go need to recalibrate sometimes. His stories are unique because they take place in the pre GSM and phone camera era. digital camera then sef dey very very rare.

Na those days when we still dey go JAMB office for Ikoyi to go check JAMB result. Nothing like text message or whattsapp or Facebook.

I miss those days.. There's a beauty about that era. Nostalgic moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by vislabraye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
As I was walking home, I was surprised to see Ifeoma that morning.

Ifeoma: I could not sleep all night, I said I should co

Doctor: You guys brought her late,she has lost too much blood,she could not make it. See as I shout, everybody ran inside, my girl was no longer breathing, see premium tears,Festus me and Esther begin crying competition. If it was possible, I would have cried blood. Ifeoma died 5 minutes past 4,that Monday morning. She

As I heard that another crying spree was activated. How will I tell my people, how will I tell her parents, won't police be involved in the matter, them no go sabi say na cultism issue. I am done for in life.

Oh. �...
She died What a loss
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where is Oyin, I hope he is Okay?
Judging from his commitment to the Story, it is very unlikely for him to make a post and disappear into thin air just like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by vislabraye(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2022
@Adesina12
Can you tag me to Cross Road ? Or tell me how I can view the story
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by retake89(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
quisera:
I dey quiet since dey read the story but this ifeoma death pain me.... So Op naso u just carry your Useless life take affect the poor girl, just imagine the way she died because of your waywardness. You just ended all she has been aspiring for from day 1.
Anyways this also serves as a lesson to all girls who are aware of the criminal lifestyle of their partners and still choose to stay in the relationship because of love abi wetin I no know, just know you're living on a time bomb.
Btw if I hear anybody console with Op dey tell am sorry for your loss base on ifeoma death ehn that person go collect because na oyin kill that girl and he no really deserve peace for this life again.
Shey he don marry now get wife and children while that girl just waste like that. All of una father for here. I don waka

U be big fool I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by quisera(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
retake89:

U be big fool I swear
Who's this lowlife forsaken idiot?
Be like e no wan better for your bastard papa abi?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MayorWhales: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
I have been refreshing this page every day to check for oyinmiebiagric update. I hope he’s in a good place

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by retake89(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
quisera:

Who's this lowlife forsaken idiot?
Be like e no wan better for your bastard papa abi?

I for like make u tell me directly to my face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anyone with useful information about Oyin?

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Unrated900(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Therock5555:

Their trail not mine.

If person Tiff and them catch am, how does it affects me?

Them no catch us together...

Them no come find any stolen goods for my side..

So what then would be my offence? Visiting me?

I don't roll with every tom and Hardy, I like my privacy die. So if I'm allowing to into my house as a cultist, that must mean we got business wey attract me to you in the first place.

I am not afraid of any cultist, infact na them dey fear me, cause wetin dey my body pass all those wereys wey go dey wear colour up and down dey drop slangs...

I do not tolerate Cultism or any foolish vices, that's why I repeat, anybody wey knock my door, be you cultist or force man or any organization wey you join, e no concern me.

I relate with folks according to what I want with them, anybody wey wan track anybody come my side is free. I don't give two bleeps....

I wish you could know the kind of person I am, even cultist dey know who their mate is.

Before you forget, I schooled in Benue state, where bodies dey drop daily due to cult wars. But till tomorrow, I can wear whatever colour of cloth I want and enter where ever I want to enter, nobody dey him right senses to come confront me.

Talk more of somebody bringing cult fight to my house because them come see their opponent visit me, them go talk when that rubbish play start nah....

Mtceeewwww

Commenting on this una say no to cultism matters
Na mouth you Dey make
He sweat like coconut and fresh like palm wine
Once again na mouth u Dey make.
U don’t give a fk to military men
Body go tell u if military Mend u.
Don’t quote me cos I no fit fight

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't know the reason why I kept on thinking that twas all ebi fault, after he promised to kill you if he hear or see that you have joined cultist group, he supposed to have done so ,may be those people that killed through you wouldn't have died, but who am I to fault anybody, cos dis life nobody holy in one way or the other my own too dey my body

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by lordchiz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Slynation:
How many people fit afford sim card by then talk more of phone...grin

Omo...The Street is really military, I think O.Y own na older version(90's) to SayNoTo.Cultism (20's) and baba was even receiving threats as e update, nobody knows his whereabout till today, but I believe that manchi, as a DSS agent e gallant well)

I remembered following that thread from the beginning to the end, And a guy on NL started his own version but he used real names and uni of the system men and that easily gave out his identity, after a while, update stopped coming in because according to him he was receiving death threat and he deactivated his account, but we later heard he's dead, they tracked and gun him down...!!

E sure me say people wey OY play game with don retrace their step, reason why update dey come easily...

Omo thank God say I no join this nonsense, I was close to join(bucu) because of their slangs, but before the D-day I traveled to write Post Utme, but my papa no gree let me return back to area again, naso I take miss out...is my God not wonderful?? grin I be confirm 48 but I sabi almost all their slangs then, most of them dey military now...!!

It doesn't pay to become a strong man, cult war don start no concern ju men... Strong Men dey always end for 6ft and na 48/ju dey bury strong men, so who get ear make e hear shaah...!!

Pls don't tell me that the guy that gave account of ANSU(Anambra State University) is dead......

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sambaby7640: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Great piece op... to think you went through all this...damn!

Streetmade get in here!

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Streetmade(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Great piece op... to think you went through all this...damn!

Streetmade get in here!

thanks brother, I'm hooked
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2022
I just hope he hasn't "Collected".
From the trajectory of his post, its unlike him to leave this story for more than 2week and now he has been Incommunicado for more than 2months.

Something Fishy is smelling.
Oyin where are thou ?

Adesina12:
Anyone with useful information about Oyin?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
promiseland245:
I just hope he hasn't "Collected".
From the trajectory of his post, its unlike him to leave this story for more than 2week and now he has been Incommunicado for more than 2months.

Something Fishy is smelling.
Oyin where are thou ?

Or he probably lost access to his NL account
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Unlikely, he would have Opened another NL account and let his readers know (judging from his commitment to the story)
jasonex4:

Or he probably lost access to his NL account
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
MrCuteking:

This type of girl no longer exist since 2015. OP you are an old man.
Those type of babes still dey till tomorrow..
Nice story. Things would have been a lot different if only he listened to Ebi . Wisdom over everything . OP no apply am instead him dey run my upandan. Well, no one is perfect. We all made our mistakes. Cultism sucks and is a very stupid game.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Parawih: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2022
This is one of the most captivating stories i have ever read....i feel you should leave all you are trying and get into writing....your ability to immerse us into your qorld is astounding....woooooow������������������

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Where is Oyin, I hope he is still with us on Earth?

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by SIMONEKPA7: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2022
PattyMike:
This is another thing u will observe about former and some current cultists, I mean rugged ones wey play the game then not this yahoo boys doing stuff with money. U will never see anyone with a meaningful life at the end. I don’t mean OP life is not meaningful but where he should’ve been karma hindered it. Once u have blood on ur hands cultist or not, it is almost impossible to have meaningful life. Even Alora wey den say na jolly, check their xyz kman life as e Dey be I mean the ones wey no die. No purpose, no achievement, no freedom to go anywhere. All cult is the same, nothing like we don’t kill, we are fine boys. As much as I love NBM they are killers parading themselves. They almost scope me with Kaluba aye dey and vampire aye dey, na u go decide ur game. You fit be Kaluba aye make u Dey low key. If to say I join NBM, Eiye for use gun scatter my yansh for Uniben. grin cheesy
On point bro, I like Aye among all the group but thank God person no join... Imagine say you go de run through out your life
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Jokes apart, where is Oyin?
I hope something bad hasn't happened to him, his silence is too loud considering how religious he was on this his story.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg who knows where oyin dey? It's been long he said anything here, he last said something is going on... Pls who can trace his whereabouts

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by butterfly777(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maybe he has deactivated his nairaland account and decided to go on silent mode for his safety. You know some people can trace someone using his online presence.

Oyin don murd many people. He has too many enemies.

Say no to cultism.
Say no to wayward lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samtoolz(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Wowww. Never knew it runs this deep.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
I dey ok for those thinking something bad has happened to me,got a job that requires my time almost 18 hours daily, e no easy for me, unlike before when I had a bet shop and I spend the whole day with my phone. Now I don't have that time again, but I go still drop wetin I promise.

For those asking about me,I am perfectly fine,for those wey think say I don fall,I no be God but he go hard for any injew to fall me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I dey ok for those thinking something bad has happened to me,got a job that requires my time almost 18 hours daily, e no easy for me, unlike before when I had a bet shop and I spend the whole day with my phone. Now I don't have that time again, but I go still drop wetin I promise.

For those asking about me,I am perfectly fine,for those wey think say I don fall,I no be God but he go hard for any injew to fall me.

Glory be to God
God will continue to protect you
But you need to pray to God for forgiveness
Welcome back
Sweet popcorn for you

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Damibiz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

baba nothing do you.... hustle before enjoyment

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Medianna(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Congrats on your new job.
But even at that you still got some of us scared sha. Haba!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.