Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags (530 Views)

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) / “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video) / ‘I Am A Boss Lady’ – Mercy Aigbe Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags by IamHeWrites: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Actress Mercy Aigbe has said that being addressed by her new title ‘Haija’ makes her happy, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Sunday.

She said: “Okay I must confess this Haija status is now Sweeting me. My Muslim fans y’all have a lot to teach me oh cos with this my new Muslim name I’m considering Haija Minnah baby girl for life.”

The actress sparked controversy after revealing Kazim as her husband on January 23. She was accused of breaking up the movie producer’s marriage to his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgXUAxxYngE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZWTVh_BgXS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags by Bola146(f): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Go and ask Stella Damascus and other home breakers sad it's a matter of time lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags by chatinent: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2022
44? Or 64?
Re: Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags by uthlaw: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:
Go and ask Stella Damascus and other home breakers sad it's a matter of time lipsrsealed
na second wife she do na....she break no home!
Re: Haija Minnah: I’m Happy With My New Status — Mercy Aigbe Brags by Bola146(f): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2022
uthlaw:
na second wife she do na....she break no home!

Goggle it if you don't know it

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Landlord Sets Tenant’s Rented Shop Of N6 Million On Fire In Lagos / Kanye West Sends Truckload Of Flowers To Kim Kardashian On Valentine's Day (phot / Nollywood Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz As A Push Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.