Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope (37595 Views)

3 Communication Skills That'll Take You From Good To Great / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / Life's Hope, A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by DropsMic(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yawn
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by greenie77: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Deep.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by figure007(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Who can recommend a nice movie for me ? Not series ...action or misery
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Emmanuel30a: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
christaddicted:
Enjoy!

Learn!

Meditate!
: " MY Hope Is Built On Nothing Less Than JESUS CHRIST And RIGHTEOUSNESS ... ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND, ALL OTHER GROUND IS SINKING SAND ... "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by janedonez(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by nimasgalore: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank you Lord, with God all things are possible.

Na by the grace of God and insha allah we dey push am....

Get the best quality remax power banks with high capacities ranging from 40,000mah - 80,000mah.

Built to last for 10 days, dual ports, digital display.

Highly durable and rugged for your mobile needs.

Call or WhatsApp below , pay on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Wizpa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lamasta(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Fatbam003: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
That 3rd to the last is now a mirage in our present days
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by allytinted: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Germi9: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
kernniejay:
Nice quotes. I wish Lalasticlala or any other Moderator can move this to frontage, who knows, someone might be inspired.
No oo they won’t but if its Dike Tonto and Kpokpogri fight they will speed up the process

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by DatNaijaGuy: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lovely
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by UnabashedIPOB: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beautiful quotes!

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by MisterKennedy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
christaddicted:
Enjoy!

Learn!

Meditate!

Nice post bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by beeblack: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Great one.

More wisdoms for the Op

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Osasallwell(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
So cool thanks
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by DavSagacity(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I've downloaded a couple of them
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Blacc1: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022

Check my siggy�
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Allisgud: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Though some are not true,like one of the quote which say don't put urself in someone else opinion,which in order words means some of this quote came up through what that person is facing at that point in time

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by animasaun(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for all these
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by PaNnamdi: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
Myself and most NLders need to read and understand some of these quotes especially the tribal bigots
helinues need to apply most of these quotes in his life.

That man situation and mental condition is very serious and complex

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Charlex23(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Very insightful and inspirational I'd admit
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by cyprex: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice collection of quotes

Thanks for us see them
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Kingsleyebere(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol...that small kid putting his hands that way is really funny! Very nice!

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Bmaster(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
I know naira landers won't appreciate this,they just believe money is all they need.

undecided

At times,money is not really what we need.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Adewale1603(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
deep motivational and inspiring
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Love these
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by DAFEEDI(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
If God be for you, who goes that man?
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Adonispco: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank you OP!
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
The sooner you realise life is more than motivational quotes ..the better for you cool

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is exactly how itz done in Quora..

Not coming here with childish stuff like DAVIDO GOES TO TOILET WITH CHIDIMMA...

LOOK AT THE BUSH MEAT I CAUGHT IN MY FARM..

MY WIFE SLAPPED ME YESTERDAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You mods need to grow up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? / Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) / All That Glitters Are Not Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.