Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope (37594 Views)

3 Communication Skills That'll Take You From Good To Great / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / Life's Hope, A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Ikpopo: 5:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Nice quotes,where can one download or get such motivational quotes
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lukb4ulip: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Wonderful quotes a big lesson learned
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by lanre88(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Best gift you can ever give yourself is to be a network marketer.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by 989900: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
[s]like your dad right?,son of a beggar and thats why he couldn't afford you.good manners is quite unaffordable for him to get for [/s]you.

A professional beggar like you, you still dey foam for mouth. #noshame

You see why you'll be perpetually living in penury and abject poverty?

You don't have the brain nor the temperament to succeed financially in life.

QED
smiley
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lanretoye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
989900:

A professional beggar like you, you still dey foam for mouth. #noshame

You see why you'll be perpetually living in penury and abject poverty?

You don't have the brain nor the temperament to succeed financially in life.

QED
smiley

I will conveniently sponsor you education through university cos your miserable father obviously couldn't afford you quality one.how much do u have in your lineage self that your boasting to be out of poverty.your life is obscure.
You dont just sit behind the keyboard and talk to people that are old enough to be your father without regard,you ill fated fool.am I the cause of your predicament?.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by 989900: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
I [s]will conveniently sponsor you education through university cos your miserable father obviously couldn't afford you quality one.how much do u have in your lineage self that your boasting to be out of poverty.your life is obscure.
You dont just sit behind the keyboard and talk to people that are old enough to be your father without regard,you ill fated fool.am I the cause of your predicament?.[/s]

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

I left uni some 23 years ago, wetin you wan sponsor again, Mr. Ọdẹnson?

If you're old enough to be my father, then you should be in the grave as he is or soon be nearing your grave . . . R.I.P mofo.

Ọdẹ ni bọbọi sha!
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lanretoye(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
989900:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

I left uni some 23 years ago, wetin you wan sponsor again, Mr. Ọdẹnson?

If you're old enough to be my father, then you should be in the grave as he is or soon be nearing your grave . . . R.I.P mofo.

Ọdẹ ni bọbọi sha!
so you left the uni 23years ago and you cant even reason like a goat,the u must be a disgrace to literacy.you don't even have brain to comprehend simple expressions and u attended a uni.how much have you made in your life that you want to give.empty barrel.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by 989900: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
so you left the uni 23years ago and you cant even reason like a goat,the u must be a disgrace to literacy.you don't even have brain to comprehend simple expressions and u attended a uni.how much have you made in your life that you want to give.empty barrel.

Ani ọdẹ ni ẹ.
You can barely construct a proper sentence, but you want to be going back and forth with me?
Learn to construct a proper sentence -- it will help you, going forward.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lanretoye(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
989900:

Ani ọdẹ ni ẹ.
You can barely construct a proper sentence, but you want to be going back and forth with me?
Learn to construct a proper sentence -- it will help you, going forward.
sorry nah,mr construction company.your 50mb go soon finish now,you will rest.baba nlaku baba e ni emi je...nonsense!!!
Mad man say I dey beg him for money, you no see my account nos wey I paste.mumu
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by 989900: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
[s]sorry nah,mr construction company.your 50mb go soon finish now,you will rest.baba nlaku baba e ni emi je...nonsense!!!
Mad man say I dey beg him for money, you no see my account nos wey I paste.mumu[/s]
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by freshalien: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
Forget quote,just credit my account and my day is made already.

How much do you want?
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by Lanretoye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
freshalien:

How much do you want?
me self no know how much I want,as long as credit dey pass debit i dey get hope grin.na person wey depress dem dey pacify with quote,if hustle dey pay ginger go dey.
Re: Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope by hopewealth: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
I wish this op could make this like hard copy send to whoever like it to be download from e mail box,nice work ,more people of good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? / Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) / All That Glitters Are Not Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.