Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (37313 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Badbunny: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
If you're into IT you should move to Europe.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Brainard22: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Your English go fail you

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Knivesout(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Prophet of doom cheesy
Brainard22:
Your English go fail you

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Rich kid

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by anif009(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2022
There are some schools in Canada and USA that doesn’t requires IELTS or any exams.

You can go ahead and apply, and yes your WAEC result only can get you admission in any of the countries.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Badbunny:
If you're into IT you should move to Europe.

can you suggest a country

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by RichyBendollar(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Please i just started making plans of traveling out of the country , UK or Canada , i don’t know where to even start from
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by anif009(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Start from applying to any school of your choice country once you’ve been granted admission you’ll now go ahead to apply for the study visa.

RichyBendollar:
Please i just started making plans of traveling out of the country , UK or Canada , i don’t know where to even start from

2 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Badbunny: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Franzee:

can you suggest a country

Currently you should really consider Russia

4 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
I also want to travel to Norway but I swear I don't have any idea what their visa is like . can anyone put me through pls I really need to leave .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
How many people do undergraduate abroad Mosts do diploma or masters abroad because it is expensive. Why not go to a private university and improve your tech skills. The countries you are mentioning you need over 30m for bsc. Mr man if your papa no be politician or rich man dead that bsc idea

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Quick one ednut1 is health Care completely free in Canada.?

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
leody:
Quick one ednut1 is health Care completely free in Canada.?
readily available information on the internet. Google

7 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
ednut1:
readily available information on the internet. Google
. People sometimes say that Canadians have “free” healthcare, but Canadians pay for their healthcare through taxes. In the US, patients are likely to pay for healthcare through premiums or copays. Healthcare is never free. ... Healthcare for Canadians costs $7,000 per person as of 2019.11 May 2021
Exactly how it is on goggle you're there that's why I'm asking.. sad

9 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
leody:

. People sometimes say that Canadians have “free” healthcare, but Canadians pay for their healthcare through taxes. In the US, patients are likely to pay for healthcare through premiums or copays. Healthcare is never free. ... Healthcare for Canadians costs $7,000 per person as of 2019.11 May 2021
Exactly how it is on goggle you're there that's why I'm asking.. sad
everyone must pay tax , end of story. You have no control over what your taxes are used for. Health care is free

32 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
ednut1:
How many people do undergraduate abroad Mosts do diploma or masters abroad because it is expensive. Why not go to a private university and improve your tech skills. The countries you are mentioning you need over 30m for bsc. Mr man if your papa no be politician or rich man dead that bsc idea

I improve my tech skill and I still dey this country looking fr remote job... I know where I'm heading and I got my self planned .... when did undergraduate twice as cost as post graduate program

2 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Franzee:

I improve my tech skill and I still dey this country looking fr remote job... I know where I'm heading and I got my self planned .... when did undergraduate twice as cost as post graduate program

30 m for degree.... that 70k dolls... guy tap sense nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Franzee:

30 m for degree.... that 70k dolls... guy tap sense nah
you are the one without sense here. A bsc is 3 to 4 years. How will it be cheaper than a one year masters or pgd. You better go pic up jamb form

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Jeffrey12(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
ednut1:
you are the one without sense here. A bsc is 3 to 4 years. How will it be cheaper than a one year masters or pgd. You better go pic up jamb form
You just open mouth dey argue without facts. There are universities and colleges abroad that offers cheap and free tuition ( like Germany).

7 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
ednut1:

oponu. I hate people that talk anyhow... so your paying 17,500 / 23,500 dolls per year...
just hear urself.... ..

7 million naira per year as school fees.... here yourself nah... even thou say u go do visa every year

5 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Jeffrey12(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Franzee:

oponu. I hate people that talk anyhow... so your paying 17,500 / 23,500 dolls per year...
just hear urself.... ..

7 million naira per year as school fees.... here yourself nah... even thou say u go do visa every year
leave that guy. He has never processed visa before. There are universities in Canada that accept as low as 2700$ per course and even cheaper seff. It’s not as if the guy will just study. He’s also allowed to work 20hrs per week.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jeffrey12:
leave that guy. He has never processed visa before. There are universities in Canada that accept as low as 3700 Canadian dollar per year(about 1.2m) and even cheaper seff. It’s not as if the guy will just study. He’s also allowed to work 20hrs per week.
you dey auchi, dey tell person wey dey Canada say he never processes visa hahah. There is 3700 university why have you not gone there As if you wont provide evidence of living expenses of 10k Smh

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Franzee:

just hear urself.... ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6096010 this is the cheapest university in Canada. Mun new foundland

9 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Longin: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6096010 this is the cheapest university in Canada. Mun new foundland
Bros sponsor me now.
Make I join you for canada/US
Save humanity for the future!

Thanks

+2349154479631

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nemesis0147(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2022
ednut1:
you are just trying to discourage that young man
Which one is 30M?
Bros abeg!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Davidganna10: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Jeffrey12:
leave that guy. He has never processed visa before. There are universities in Canada that accept as low as 3700 Canadian dollar per year(about 1.2m) and even cheaper seff. It’s not as if the guy will just study. He’s also allowed to work 20hrs per week.
no school in Canada accepts the amount you mentioned above for international students. The least is Cad8k to Cad11k, try to make proper research next time.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Davidganna10: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you are just trying to discourage that young man
Which one is 30M?
Bros abeg!!
30 million may much but the OP will need about 10million since they only required only first year tuition and living expenses and proof of how you will pay for the subsequent years.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice

With your write up, you clear to start a process all you need is to pass English test

Your Wassce will get you a bachelor program
And you will need lots of money to achieve this success...

Make sure you brush ur skills well in programming..

You may work freelancing while study and make baddest income

2 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by BigDawsNet: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2022
RichyBendollar:

What's your plan
Visa type?
And are you relocating or vacating

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by MufasaLion: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2022
RichyBendollar:

I can guide you through.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Jeffrey12:
You just open mouth dey argue without facts. There are universities and colleges abroad that offers cheap and free tuition ( like Germany).
Norway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.