Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) (594 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Rosenews2233: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
A young boy kills a Giant Crocodile in Bayelsa state( photos)

Mr Wisdom Amboro from Sagbama local Government of Bayelsa state today singlehandedly killed a Giant Crocodile

A young boy kills a Giant Crocodile in Bayelsa state( photos)

The news broke the internet as he posted on his social media platform where he took the risk to kill a very big Crocodile and the community is on a massive Celebration.

He wrote

After God is full blooded Ijaw men, FBI. I’m the one on the photo

Na me kill am

#Bayelsaman

See more photos
https://tvafrica24.com/a-young-boy-kills-a-giant-crocodile-in-bayelsa-state-photos/

Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
The crocodile is most likely a Nile crocodile, judging from the colouration on its back and sides.And it's even a juvenile one.
A full grown Nile crocodile is very powerful and can't be easily overcome by a single person, not to talk of a boy.Or it might be a West African crocodile which looks similar to the Nile.
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Kharol1234: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Crocodile pepper soup will soon be ready
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
The crocodile is most likely a Nile crocodile, judging from the colouration on its back and sides.And it's even a juvenile one.
A full grown Nile crocodile is very powerful and can't be easily overcome by a single person, not to talk of a boy.Or it might be a West African crocodile which looks similar to the Nile.

He alone killed it.
I'm from around that area, in Bayelsa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Stenewiser: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
we don hear oga. now, which one can you kill. if ordinary lizard enter your room you go throw all your shoes finish.
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Boogyman557: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

Na CONFIRM PEPPER SOUP b DIS oo..

ABEG I NEED LOCATION...

Na to PRESS all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT wit enough HOT Gin to step am DOWN...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stenewiser:
we don hear oga. now, which one can you kill. if ordinary lizard enter your room you go throw all your shoes finish.
Lol! So many mad men on this forum.Chineke nna oo! How does my comment involve you,bikonu. Your statement shows the extent of your stupidity and imbecility. Oga,keep exposing it to the world
Stupid frustrated, compound complex sentimental fool. Human animal.
Please am not the cause of your frustration. If it's too much for you,why don't you hang your useless, mentally deranged self,or hug transformer,or drink sniper.
Please go and check your mental disorder before you go totally overboard.
Ancient Swine.
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Stenewiser: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! So many mad men on this forum.Chineke nna oo! How does my comment involve you,bikonu. Your statement shows the extent of your stupidity and imbecility. Oga,keep exposing it to the world
Stupid frustrated, compound complex sentimental fool. Human animal.
Please am not the cause of your frustration. If it's too much for you,why don't you hang your useless, mentally deranged self,or hug transformer,or drink sniper.
Please go and check your mental disorder before you go totally overboard.
Ancient Swine.
for you to type all this shit shows you're hurt, idiot, grow up, you've a countering spirit.
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stenewiser:
Frustrated fool,which one have you killed? Am sure you are so useless and stupid and cowardly, that an ordinary cockroach crawling up your leg will send you screaming and fleeing your room.
If ordinary lizard enter your room,you go throw all your shoes finish.
Stupid,frustrated animal, abeg carry your frustration and madness to your family members.
So many in this forum are in serious need of mental evaluation or better still chain and padlock.
Stupid Idiot
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stenewiser:
for you to type all this shit shows you're hurt, idiot, grow up, you've a countering spirit.
Lol! For you to reply shows you are hurt.Awww! I really touched some raw nerves.Madman, idiot grow up.
Grow up,man-child,because you behaved like a silly child by replying to what doesn't concern you
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Stenewiser: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! For you to reply shows you are hurt.Awww! I really touched some raw nerves.Madman, idiot grow up.
Grow up,man-child,because you behaved like a silly child by replying to what doesn't concern you
sorry, I should've known you only fight reptiles in your dreams, and you even throw stones from afar.

Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stenewiser:
sorry, I should've known you only fight reptiles in your dreams, and you even throw stones from afar.
Lol! Hahaha .Listen to yourself. You sound so pathetic, like a broken record. Fool repeating me.
Nna,your madness is incurable now you have entered the market place.
Foolish fool repeating what I said I experienced in the dream.
Re: A Young Boy Kills A Giant Crocodile In Bayelsa State( Photos) by samuel051: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holy gram
Real meat
Cow punish bubu
Wtf man..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hall Decoration With 300 Guest Chairs Covered For Just N75, 000 Only! / Hall Decoration With 300 Guest Chairs Covered For Just N75, 000 Only! / Coalition Of Youth Organisations Of Nigeria Holds Her First National Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.