Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room (2975 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Pasima(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good afternoon guys please I need your advice, I am dating this girl for 6months now but she never came to my house to sleep but I have slept in her room for 3 times since we met. I have keep persuading her to sleep over although we do bleep in her house but I want her to sleep in mine to so that we can enjoy our night better and talk about our future but till date she said when she is ready she will let me know, seriously I am not happy about this even my friends are making mockery of me about it. What can I do to make her come over. Please no insult abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by yungz: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
op how is your room?

stop worrying too much about women, we are in 2022.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by phintohlar(f): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Make she sleep for your room so that you and your friends go cut head for midnight and cook it abi.. Nna take ur time o guy and leave the thing the way it is for now, we no dey safe for una hand again

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Must she sleep over? undecided
If you ain't ok talk to her and if she doesn't agree..you either respect her Decision or end the relationship cos she didn't sleep over rather than complaining around.. undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Chrismarvel: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe due to the recent ritual killing happening, make you no harvest her head for midnight

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by donziller(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Respect urself and avoid wahala, wat if she sleep over and didn't wake up in d morning, or better still, u mine her skull

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Knivesout(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
She's just being cautious!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Romanoff(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
The sort of things we read on Nairaland these days ehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
phintohlar:
Make she sleep for your room so that you and your friends go cut head for midnight and cook it abi.. Nna take ur time o guy and leave the thing the way it is for now, we no dey safe for una hand again

U are wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:
The sort of things we read on Nairaland these days ehn.
E tire me ooo. This romance sextion is becumming something Ex.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Bola146(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chrismarvel:
Maybe due to the recent ritual killing happening, make you no harvest her head for midnight

Don't mind him grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Jeon(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:
Good afternoon guys please I need your advice, I am dating this girl for 6months now but she never came to my house to sleep but I have slept in her room for 3 times since we met. I have keep persuading her to sleep over although we do bleep in her house but I want her to sleep in mine to so that we can enjoy our night better and talk about our future but till date she said when she is ready she will let me know, seriously I am not happy about this even my friends are making mockery of me about it. What can I do to make her come over. Please no insult abeg.

Oshey future talkers cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
phintohlar:
Who be this fool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Must she? Not your wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Eyinju112(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
How shameless... do you have self respect atall? how can you be sleeping and fucking in a 6 months old girlfriend’s apartment....

Some guys sha... imagine how the girl buzzed up, my kinda girl, make she sleep for your room make you cut head for night they cook...

She’s taking her time to know you well and you didn’t think twice maybe na mammie water you don quickly sleep her room 3 times...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by InfinityFabric: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Not your wife duh!

And to even come and report on Nairaland sef.
I just hope you're not planning on doing $$$ ritual, or na she wan use u sef since u dey sleep in her apartment.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by InfinityFabric: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
How shameless... do you have self respect atall? how can you be sleeping and fucking in a 6 months old girlfriend’s apartment....

Some guys sha... imagine how the girl buzzed up, my kinda girl, make she sleep for your room make you cut head for night they cook...

She’s taking her time to know you well and you didn’t think twice maybe na mammie water you don quickly sleep her room 3 times...
Taking time to know him.
Na so, after collecting two drums of man fluid (a.k.a semen). Chai! Ladies be gullible eh
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by kizwid(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:
I want her to sleep in mine to so that we can talk about our future .
Were boy... lol...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by stacyadams: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:

So she can sleep in your room so you can talk bout ur future.... future keeeeeeeee you there grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Mophor: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Issokay!!!

Mr Future Event Planner! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Candidlady: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:

So you can't talk bout your future at her place ba!!

phintohlar:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by YourFavorite21(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Some people will never learn, what if she is an asthmatic patient or worst still, an epileptic patient, imagine if she sleeps in your room and the sickness start in the middle of the night, wetin u go do? She knows what she is trying to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ritualists

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by rickleye: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dude ! You crack me up !! Let me tell you a story
There was a time when I brought my gf home - My first gf - She would be my first but I know I wasn't her's. We had been fore playing and as we were about to do it, my mum comes from no where and says " guys, I think that is enough". I was flabbergasted and blushing whilst my gf was embarrassed. She said Sorry ma, and I walked her home. We ended up making love at her place a few days later where she was in control of the environment and no surprises. Till we broke up nothing transpired at my place. She would come and we would play but nothing intimate.

That being said, - ( ALWAYS USE A CONDOM !!!)
1. I wouldn't push it - She isn't denying you sex, she just prefers home court advantage where she is secured.
2. But if i were to play devil's advocate, the reason she may not want to come could be that she has a lover in your area.

" I wants us to sleep in mine so that we can enjoy the night better and talk about future" Yeah Right!

I am not sure what the insult is about. Ask her to come during the day instead of the night or has she never been to your place ? If the Issue is simply that she hasn't slept over then I would say which is detrimental. She not sleeping over or not having sex ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by princefrank76: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
If u want to live long son, avoid sleeping in a woman's house.
they won't teach u this in school

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Op you better leave that girl for a serious guy to come and marry o, if u you don't plan on marrying her u better stop drilling that place, leave her for nairaland men
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
What if she die in her sleep while lodging at your place overnight? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by yuping(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
lipsrsealed everybody now dey keep there head for where safe.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Kharol1234: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
phintohlar:
grin grin grin wise girl
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by BigDawsNet: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:

Maybe she doesn't trust you enough

You the shiit going on in nija now with rritual things..

Don't force her .. just continue with your relationship a d hav fun as long as she allow you to visit her ...and if you ain't cool with it

Call it a quit
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Saintdan0421(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
phintohlar:

lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Saintdan0421(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na one life I get I no get anada one.... (in Erigga's voice)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? / He's Bisexual / The Irony Of Sugar Mommas...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.