Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. (41515 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Is Transsion Not Scamming Africans With Phantom X And Zero X Pro? / 16yr Old Becomes First To Hit 100m Followers On Tiktok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by jaxxy(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Sorry what’s the difference between a racist and a tribal bigot?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by espn(m): 3:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Judybash93:

Deep
nothing deep about this...An average American sees everyother race as inferior.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by melonsgroup: 4:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Make yahoo boys catch am first. him go no say africa no be him mate.

3 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by flokii: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:

But these associations are created by black people themselves in search of solidarity. Don't you think we've developed a habit of blaming the white man for everything?

My point is.. racism still lives in the world today and blacks are not even helping matters.
We fought for independence from whites not too long ago but nowadays, black youths fight tooth and nail to go live in white countries and enjoy white-made facilities. What stops blacks from loving black and developing black continent?

With the facts on ground, Africa is the best place to live on earth in terms of geopositioning, environment factors and the huge deposit of natural resources that the white colonialists have been stealing and are still stealing tactically to develop the white man's lands. You see most of these foreigners coming to Africa to establish and then refuse to go back. I'm sure they always feel sorry for blacks for not knowing the value of their lands and the fortunes black continent holds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by nimasgalore: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2022
lol
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Judybash93(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
espn:
nothing deep about this...An average American sees everyother race as inferior.

Wait o!! The person na African American?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by ImoleNaija: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
BrickDevo:
Africans have lost it totally, instead of channelling this energy in fixing their country, they're busy on the Internet defended a country that have no plan for them. Election is coming they will soon start giving them stipends that can only buy you Internet subscription for a month, whereas the person you are arguing with is in a place you call heaven, a place you will certainly die for to pitch your tent, where most of the basic things you lack are in abundant. Electricity, water, internet, security, good roads and waste disposal services, simple basic things, but when it comes to Internet war, you see them gallivanting, smh burry your head in shame, fix yourself first blackman, oh africa what happened to thee. Spits.
[/s]

The brick in your moniker must have come from your name, Blockhead.

6 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by chidan1214: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Nah so 1 for Paris about 12 years ago say whether we dey lick ice cream for Africa as he see me dey lick ice cream for the student gathering.
Trust me, I answer ram say no say nah toto we dey lick.
Guy waka comot, nah so I bust laf

6 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Tvoice: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
The nigerian guy nor disappoint me at all
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Moneyboyz: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2022
I woke up 4am today and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to catch some cruise on OMEAGLE.
It's a video chat service that brings random men/women together via video call.

Naso then pair me with one white dude, the next thing he said was "I HATE NIGGERS"
Those white people are really crazy, the fact that he hated me for the colour of my skin.

3 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by shadrach77: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2022
People who are making the effort to answer are equally as silly as the poster.

He knows the truth. It's obvious he was looking for attention and the responders rushed to give him what he needed cry
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Stallione(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2022
gulfer:
I'm sure the guy wouldn't know what hit him right now; the eediot trying to wrap his head around all the comments
those pictures just weak me grin
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Moneyboyz: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2022
flokii:

My point is.. racism still lives in the world today and blacks are not even helping matters.
We fought for independence from whites not too long ago but nowadays, black youths fight tooth and nail to go live in white countries and enjoy white-made facilities. What stops blacks from loving black and developing black continent?

With the facts on ground, Africa is the best place to live on earth in terms of geopositioning, environment factors and the huge deposit of natural resources that the white colonialists have been stealing and are still stealing tactically to develop the white man's lands. You see most of these foreigners coming to Africa to establish and then refuse to go back. I'm sure they always feel sorry for blacks for not knowing the value of their lands and the fortunes black continent holds.

True talk, blacks steal Africa resources and use them to purchase numerous white people toys (cars, blings and stuff) numerous houses they won't sleep in and so in.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2022
naija4life247:
The white pig is lucky that Nigeria's lazy youths did not see the nonsense he/she posted. They would have given him/her the bashing of his/her life. By now, the senseless pig would have committed suicide after killing his/her parents for giving birth to him/her.

U are a racist , it simply shows blacks are more of a racist that the whites . What the person posted dint even show that the person is racist. The person is just misinformed and there are lots of them like that over there

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by caprini1: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:

The Nigerian internet community is more interested in looking for fellow black Africans to call "black charcoal". Each time I remember some people mock others for being "too black" in Africa, I feel very bad.
Well....some things can be scary ,when i was leaving in Ghana ,i had a female neighbor who was so black ,that it can scare you,had nothing to do with racism.

3 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Good one
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by SmartPolician: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Pure ignorance and this is what their western media tells them about Africa

This is FALSE.

The mainstream media all over the world likes to report bad news and it goes beyond Africa. Unfortunately, we have so much bad news coming out of Africa. War, hunger, abject penury, corruption, secession, coup, etc. have remained our narratives for decades now.

While many of those Caucasians haven't done enough to enlighten themselves or just want to appear unaware about the development going on across Africa, African leaders have further ruined the continent.

Imagine how the world would be respecting Africans and black people if all the modern inventions came from Africa. Just imagine the rep we will have if Africans don't walk for hours in the desert off Libya, ferry their way to Spain through the Mediterranean just to get killed by marine police or cold....all in an effort to get into Europe.

Our leaders failed us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by BigDawsNet: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2022
emmancipated:
My relative sends me internet on Western Union. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very deep grin

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Powersurge: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Northmall:
The creator is lucky Nigerians haven't found this thread grin

I just dey laugh. Naija go cause am to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I woke up 4am today and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to catch some cruise on OMEAGLE.
It's a video chat service that brings random men/women together via video call.

Naso then pair me with one white dude, the next thing he said was "I HATE NIGGERS"
Those white people are really crazy, the fact that he hated me for the colour of my skin.

Just as u also will insult another tribe as a Nigerian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2022
jaxxy:
Sorry what’s the difference between a racist and a tribal bigot?? undecided
Even most Nigerians dat re tribalistic bigots will also be insulting whites for racism, most Nigerians re foolish and born hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Just as u also will insult another tribe as a Nigerian
Don't mind him, and the guy might be a tribalistic bigot, dat serves him right

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
ednut1:
the guy sees only slums and forests on Tv when they are talking about africa. Cant blame him. Their media has to do that so people will donate to those fraudulent charity organizations they set up.After all pikin wey dem born for banana doesn’t know there is face me and slap you in ajegunle or even cares.

I hv always said that only a few are intelligent in the country, others are just a number of bandwagon... u are among the intelligent ones
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
African are more racist
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Nonexisting: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
No more joy. Africans we have embraced only wawulence.

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
African are more racist
Thank u, especially Nigerians, dey re the worst
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2022
angelfallz:
He may not be a racist. You would be surprised how little many westerners know about Africans.
Many Africans know about the west and westerners because of:

1. Hollywood
2. music
3. tourism
4. schooling
5. healthcare tourism
etc

But vice versa a good number of westerners don't need to come to Africa for anything, a good number of westerners rarely even watch our films.

Majority of what many westerners know about Africa and Africans comes from their news channels which are very biased and stories from disgruntled people that had bad experiences in Africa.

So I am not surprised that a westerner thinks Africa has no internet or tiktok.

Unfortunately alot of people are not smart enough to think like u. Thats y we don't progress in Africa

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Gamezi(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2022
angelfallz:
He may not be a racist. You would be surprised how little many westerners know about Africans.
Many Africans know about the west and westerners because of:

1. Hollywood
2. music
3. tourism
4. schooling
5. healthcare tourism
etc

But vice versa a good number of westerners don't need to come to Africa for anything, a good number of westerners rarely even watch our films.

Majority of what many westerners know about Africa and Africans comes from their news channels which are very biased and stories from disgruntled people that had bad experiences in Africa.

So I am not surprised that a westerner thinks Africa has no internet or tiktok.

Funny enough na africa dey use their apps pass.. black full tiktok more than white, same as other apps
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
proxitaly:

This Agbaya here thinks Africa is Nigeria
So we should lick that idiot's spittle because his/her country is working?

Please where is that one that is is looking to borrow a crocodile? See one here

Apply intelligence in ur life. You are the one acting like Agbaya
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by BlaqFaze: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2022
BrickDevo:
Africans have lost it totally, instead of channelling this energy in fixing their country, they're busy on the Internet defended a country that have no plan for them. Election is coming they will soon start giving them stipends that can only buy you Internet subscription for a month, whereas the person you are arguing with is in a place you call heaven, a place you will certainly die for to pitch your tent, where most of the basic things you lack are in abundant. Electricity, water, internet, security, good roads and waste disposal services, simple basic things, but when it comes to Internet war, you see them gallivanting, smh burry your head in shame, fix yourself first blackman, oh africa what happened to thee. Spits.
What you've said is the simple truth and most people won't agree with you because the truth is bitter...

How many of us can afford unlimited internet for a year, how us can afford good phones to even run the Tiktok app flawlessly...Tiktok knows this that's why there is Tiktok lite, specially made for Africans to save data and resources

Facebook created freebasics because of Africans...how many people even have Facebook app installed not the lite version(which works on 2g), Instagram lite, LinkedIn lite, Spotify lite, etc .. all these apps were made for Africans because of the poor internet here..

Instead of theme to think of how worthless their continent is, they're there blabbing like fools, disgracing themselves the more...just imagine the struggle for electricity sef *Spits*
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by cybluesky(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Let's all not get carried away....the whites are as guilty of racism as blacks are guilty of tribalism,same shit just different toilets.

Im not justifying evil but how do we go ahead in accusing white people of doing to us what we do to ourselves here everyday especially on Nairaland and we ignore the blatant hypocrisy because it's the whiteman doing it?

I cannot ever forget the simple saying that charity begins at home,Africans should fix Africa and respect the value for human lives generally and then the world would treat us how we treat ourselves.

This is a home problem, let's tackle it from the roots

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" / Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways / How Cute Is Your Wallpaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.