Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. (41508 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Is Transsion Not Scamming Africans With Phantom X And Zero X Pro? / 16yr Old Becomes First To Hit 100m Followers On Tiktok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Cousin9999: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2022
angelfallz:
He may not be a racist.

He's racist in addition to being ignorant and dūmb as rocks.

But he represents the average m0r0n that uses TikTok. You can't expect much from people who don't have the attention span and mental capacity to watch stuff for longer than a few seconds. lol

That said, devoting energy to racists isn't productive. It's like arguing with a farm animal. And the person who typed the comment is probably either a nonblack child trolling, or they're a nonblack troll living in some flyover US state or flyover country (they're irrelevant). They might even be a self-hating black American (pretty common), or tragic múlatto.

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by ShenTeh(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Rahkman:
E go shock una say the person behind that account na African American very dumb set of people more dumber than trump supporters

My guy. At the risk of being stereotypical, na them 'dens' pass

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by daytona007: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Las las Africans still love themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
BrickDevo:
Africans have lost it totally, instead of channelling this energy in fixing their country, they're busy on the Internet defended a country that have no plan for them. Election is coming they will soon start giving them stipends that can only buy you Internet subscription for a month, whereas the person you are arguing with is in a place you call heaven, a place you will certainly die for to pitch your tent, where most of the basic things you lack are in abundant. Electricity, water, internet, security, good roads and waste disposal services, simple basic things, but when it comes to Internet war, you see them gallivanting, smh burry your head in shame, fix yourself first blackman, oh africa what happened to thee. Spits.

In this idiot's head, Africa is a 'country'. You're even more stupid than the westerner referenced in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by toyinid78: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2022
shortgun:

He's just ignorant that's all.
ignorant about what exactly , he was right we are just been ignorant of the message, who created internet , wifi, TikTok, watsapp, Facebook, cars , phone , computers etc all that we enjoy none was created by Africans , what we have is use those items we don't contribute any thing to development
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by PaNnamdi: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I woke up 4am today and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to catch some cruise on OMEAGLE.
It's a video chat service that brings random men/women together via video call.

Naso then pair me with one white dude, the next thing he said was "I HATE NIGGERS"
Those white people are really crazy, the fact that he hated me for the colour of my skin.
I can see through your lies cool
I wan go scam oyinbo maga abi cool
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by PaNnamdi: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Buddha3:

In this idiot's head, Africa is a 'country'. You're even more stupid than the westerner referenced in this thread.
Yes Africa is a country a backward one for that matter

Only SA and the north Africans can be exempted.

If this post pain pack your load go Zimbabwe or Mali and enjoy cool
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by SilentBurner(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
the6thszn:
grin grin grin

Na that Ghanaian wey say dem dey go retrieve the internet egg for evil forest.

Africa is a sh!thole, be humble enough to know that
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2022
My relative sends me internet on/ via western union… ��� that shyt got my grin

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by macrodata(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
shortgun:

They think we all naked and live in caves. grin grin
Frankly speaking ive never seen any African that is naked and lives in a cave. Western media is b*llshit.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Backlaw406(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Even most Nigerians dat re tribalistic bigots will also be insulting whites for racism, most Nigerians re foolish and born hypocrites
Exactly, that's most of them enjoy doing.
A typical example of kettle called pot black

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by angelfallz(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2022
You really took it personal grin

Cousin9999:

He's racist in addition to being ignorant and dūmb as rocks.

But he represents the average m0r0n that uses TikTok. You can't expect much from people who don't have the attention span and mental capacity to watch stuff for longer than a few seconds. lol

That said, devoting energy to racists isn't productive. It's like arguing with a farm animal. And the person who typed the comment is probably either a nonblack child trolling, or they're a nonblack troll living in some flyover US state or flyover country (they're irrelevant). They might even be a self-hating black American (pretty common), or tragic múlatto.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Moneyboyz: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

I can see through your lies cool
I wan go scam oyinbo maga abi cool

There are many people like you in the police force, so because I use OMEAGLE to video chat random strangers I'm a yahoo boy.
Continue.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Jangbajantis: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2022
flokii:
The average white person will always see the black man as inferior due to current state of things in the black continent.. they'll stereotype you with statements like people of colour, community of blacks residing in America, Canada, association of black engineers and scientists etc. no matter how posh you think you are.

They won't stop you from coming, same way they won't hold you from leaving when you've played your role of servitude to them.

You're right. Now they know it's extremely racist to say the word 'nigger' especially in public, but it hasn't stopped white racists from using other demeaning conjectures to address black people.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Michelle70(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Cousin9999: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2022
To people saying that some people actually believe this due to propaganda and ignorance...

The ignorance stems from racism. They choose to have a certain attitude and choose to neglect accessing information. It's 2022. You can literally go online and someone is streaming/publishing their entire life any day of the week. It's been that way for at least the last 20 years.

Oyinbos are massively insecure and psych0. They want to believe Africans and any other black people are living a certain way (e.g. poverty or unhappiness). It makes them angry and miserable to think otherwise. They try to convince themselves of all kinds of nonsense. No amount of education/information can fix people with those kinds of m3ntal problems.

Oyinbos are also jealous of African/black culture and people, and our impact. They try to undermine it in various ways, e.g. appropriation, downplaying, and negative images/ideas. The same people pretending to be ignorant of a culture or saying something negative will be the same ones exploiting it.

Many oyinbos, frankly, lack the m3ntal capacity to not be racist. They actually find it hard. I've never in my life met a African/black person that considered it a massive, complicated, stressful task. But oyinbos are so dúmb, sick, and evil that it requires tremendous effort. lol

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2022
naija4life247:
The white pig is lucky that Nigeria's lazy youths did not see the nonsense he/she posted. They would have given him/her the bashing of his/her life. By now, the senseless pig would have committed suicide after killing his/her parents for giving birth to him/her.

The Nigerian comment got just 400 likes. Everyone else got 20K likes.

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by KayCee92(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2022
naija4life247:
The white pig is lucky that Nigeria's lazy youths did not see the nonsense he/she posted. They would have given him/her the bashing of his/her life. By now, the senseless pig would have committed suicide after killing his/her parents for giving birth to him/her.

Lazy Yoooots grin grin grin grin
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Szilard: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2022
angelfallz:
He may not be a racist. You would be surprised how little many westerners know about Africans.
Many Africans know about the west and westerners because of:

1. Hollywood
2. music
3. tourism
4. schooling
5. healthcare tourism
etc

But vice versa a good number of westerners don't need to come to Africa for anything, a good number of westerners rarely even watch our films.

Majority of what many westerners know about Africa and Africans comes from their news channels which are very biased and stories from disgruntled people that had bad experiences in Africa.

So I am not surprised that a westerner thinks Africa has no internet or tiktok.

You took the words out of my mouth boss...

The dude might genuinely not know anything about Africa grin

But then, I really love the replies of the Africans

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2022
shortgun:
The Racist mocked Africa over internet Access and got epic responses by Africans in different countries
to be fair, he wasn't racist, just ignorant. The level of education of these oyinbo people sometimes baffles me. They can know so much and yet so little at the same time

2 Likes

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Michelle70(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
to be fair, he wasn't racist, just ignorant. The level of education of these oyinbo people sometimes baffles me. They can know so much and yet so little at the same time
ignorant?
He is asking Africans on the internet if they have internet. Oga calmn down o
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Cousin9999: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2022
angelfallz:
You really took it personal grin

Nah. I just think it's a weak argument to claim "they just don't know." It's not the 70s. There are people sitting in villages next to a goat, on their iPhone. I know there are places untouched by technology, but that's not who we're talking about.

No disrespect at all.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Joeyjones(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I woke up 4am today and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to catch some cruise on OMEAGLE.
It's a video chat service that brings random men/women together via video call.

Naso then pair me with one white dude, the next thing he said was "I HATE NIGGERS"
Those white people are really crazy, the fact that he hated me for the colour of my skin.
Was it the joker guy Gypsy Crusader that you met
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Dokiwa: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2022
naija4life247:

Their focus is not on 'Portable'
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by the6thszn(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2022
SilentBurner:

Africa is a sh!thole, be humble enough to know that

Your opinion is all yours my friend.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2022
THIS ONE LUCKY SAY NIGERIANS NO SEE D POST BY NOW EHNN
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
ignorant?
He is asking Africans on the internet if they have internet. Oga calmn down o
"Africa has internet and tiktok" is a question based on astonishment on a new discovery. Many of these white people don't know basic things about Africa or anywhere outside their country for that matter especially Americans. All their lives, they're taught that Africans live in trees or are always fighting civil wars or famine so how will these same Africans who their countries always provide aid to have time for modern infrastructure like the internet ? You'll have to understand the context and where he's coming from

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Why i feel sad when i see africans crying racism. This is how to answer it

Like how no one wants to sit two seat close to me on a train in China. The way i spread ehn one man standing got angry and told me to adjust then another lady at d other side

But the u see idiot footballers who can bang any white chick b crying skin color
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Decryptor(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
This could be the reason why TikTok decided to reward Nigerians and I think Africans with 8000 slots of 25Gb of data few weeks back.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by beresponsible(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Internet by western union. Epic
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Michelle70(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
"Africa has internet and tiktok" is a question based on astonishment on a new discovery. Many of these white people don't know basic things about Africa or anywhere outside their country for that matter especially Americans. All their lives, they're taught that Africans live in trees or are always fighting civil wars or famine so how will these same Africans who their countries always provide aid to have time for modern infrastructure like the internet ? You'll have to understand the context and where he's coming from
If he is an internet user, he must have seen Africans on the net, even me that is not always online knows that Afghanistan use internet.
He is just a racist, admit it
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by CSNg: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Decryptor:
This could be the reason why TikTok decided to reward Nigerians and I think Africans with 8000 slots of 25Gb of data few weeks back.

It wasn't 25gb. It was actually 50gb. 25gb and extra 25gb bonus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" / How Cute Is Your Wallpaper? / Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.