Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open (16418 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Peter Peter Obi shouldn't disturb himself because most Nigeria won't vote for a liar,some people can try to repackage the fraud but we won't fall for their gimmick.

N B: you're free to abuse,curse and say whatever trash you want to say to your father,the fact remain that Obi Pandora him tu lie is a known factgrin

And tinubu is ur saint

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Ekpeitit(m): 2:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Are Biafran people afraid to contest against the North?
grin grin grin grin
In which other country is the presidency zoned to a party section of the country, please tell me because I've never heard of it before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by madjune(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Where's Alex report?

Make him go hustle this man like he hustle Maduka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by cardoctor(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2022
U no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Please what are his achievements as Governor that made him outstanding among his peers?

BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Peter Gregory Obi should not border himself about Nigeria because Nigerians does not deserve him.

We prefer to vote in another Buhari pro-max.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by warlordd(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Obi is a fox, but we all are not fools. He's just looking for excuses not to spend a dime because he knows Pdp will not zone it to the south. So he's probably waiting for Atiku to make him Vp candidate again. Stingy man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Livingstone124: 4:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigeria are used to wheel chair President right from the time Yaradua

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by HilcomTech(m): 4:59am On Feb 01, 2022
offorjide:
this illiterate from the West do you really understand what Pandora paper is all about if it was really what you think that mean TINUBU,FEMI OTEDULA,OLAKIJA,AYEDEPO,ADENUGA,FASHOLA etc even Saint OSIBANJO are all criminals because their appeared on the peper

Not only on peper, even tomatoes and onions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Arizonaz: 5:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Nairaland is toxic
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by saxby(f): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm 2023 elections will be something else o
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by BoneTackle: 5:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Fessy101:
With regards to most comments.... We are really the problem,not the politicians
and those comments you see are from yoroobas. Very bitter, hateful and despicable lots

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by winterfell007(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Now you’ve grown some ⚽️ balls. I’ve got my PVC ready to vote you in
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by emmykingzy: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Peter Obi, you the man.
You can count on my vote and that of the rest of my family.
I will also influence my friends and colleagues for your candidacy. This is it, If Nigerians miss it now through tribalism and ethnicity, Men, I am leaving this country with my family for good.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by saggis: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2022
2023 race should be between Peter Obi or Pius Anyim for PDP and Orji Uzor Kalu for APC. Nobody else will be accepted.

Unless of course PMB decides to shock us with a trojan candidate. My gut feeling tells me he wants Geoffery Onyeama. The current minister of foreign affairs. He was so close to his late Chief of staff.

2023 should be given to an Igbo candidate.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maak400: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by haffaze777(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm really happy with happenings in national politics. It's no brainer that igbo is nowhere close to Aso Rock. But they have already won and sworn in on nairaland. Lol, laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin

Na the biafra/zoo chant wey deym no dey shout again dey even funny me pass. Very funny pipu. Abeg who get that meme of one dog � confused on which to go for between biafla and presidency? grin grin

I tire for them oooo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Lionnation: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
aspabay:
In other words, I'll contest if they will dash it to Igbos
ordinary to you read you cannot read olodo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by CoolAmbience(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Peter Gregory Obi should not border himself about Nigeria because Nigerians does not deserve him.

We prefer to vote in another Buhari pro-max.

Do you even know Peter Obi?

Forget the package, Peter Obi na scammer.

We wey from Anambra sabi am well well.

How did Anambra IGR jump from N400m to over N1.3b immediately he left office?

Abeg, find another topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by CSTRR: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
And that is our president.

The south is already sure for him.

The problem is getting a popular northern candidate as VP that will clear the way for him in the north.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by CoolAmbience(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2022
rippa:

And tinubu is ur saint

Tinubu does not have to be a saint for Peter Obi to be questionable.

Obi was my governor. Almost all the shabby roads constructed under his maladministration are currently in different stages of disrepair...just less than 8 years after.

Infact, let all of them run for president. We need to see how much money can be recovered from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by okorogodwin4(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2022
I will rather vote for you than skull miners people cum bullion van Chicago drug Baron
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by SpearHead: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the balless fugitive.

When the chance of VP is now slim with Atiku after the speculation that Atiku is trying to woo Wike, Obi the fugitive came out from his shell to stylishly declare.

He’s even scared to declare with his full chest.

I hope he doesn’t turn to a cry baby when he comes last in the PDP primaries.

The same way your Osunbande cannot making a bold statement but is waiting for PMB support for fear of Thiefnubullion Van...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm / Governors Lose Suit Against Financial Autonomy For Local Governments / Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.