Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan (814 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2022
I've realized lately that the proponents of 'jubrin el-sudani' have cease to float the narrative that our president has been replaced. It's so funny how the whole show of shame died a natural death.

Both ipob and pdp have finally accept that our president is not clone as they made us to believe. Was it all political all along?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2022
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Bleiz(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Every lie has an expiration date

11 Likes

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Immatex(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Even the man who originated the lie, Nnamdi Kalu, will soon be exposed as a lie and a fake that he is.

He will not end well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Shut up okoro
Emergingnation0:
Worried more about ongoing killings perpetrated by Fulani terrorist in your region , shield and protracted by the imposter called Jubrin el-sudani..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Worried more about ongoing killings perpetrated by Fulani terrorist in your region , shield and protracted by the imposter called Jubrin el-sudani..

Who incarcerated Kanu?

Buhari or Jubril?

And please don't repeat your wack lines oo. Just answer my question

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

Who incarcerated Kanu?

Buhari or Jubril?
Watch how that ipob yoot call you 'chronic unity beggar' lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Watch how that ipob yoot call you 'chronic unity beggar' lol

That guy is fixated. He could be copying his message from somewhere.

Cos me still wondering how people go dey talk something and his response would be unity beggar..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

That guy is fixated. He could be copying his message from somewhere.

Cos me still wondering how people go dey talk something and his response would be unity beggar..
He's a lost cause. You shouldn't worry about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
He's a lost cause. You shouldn't worry about him.

There are typical of them.

This one na unity beggar
Some na Tinubu even on a threads that do not involved him
Some na Yoruba Muslim
Some na Osinbajo
Some na Yoruba entirely

How can people be repeating same thing over and over again and be expecting different results?

How?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

This one na unity beggar
Some na Yoruba Muslim
Some na Osinbajo
Some na Yoruba entirely

How can people be repeating same thing over and over again abd be expecting different results?

How?
I keep saying it. Yeebos choose a wrong culture. They hate it when you expose their lies. As long as you allow their lies to lingers, you are their friends but the moment you start speaking the truths to them;you become their worst enemy. Examples are FFK, Reno Omokri and Dokubo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Bounceboune7: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I've realized lately that the proponents of 'jubrin el-sudani' have cease to float the narrative that our president has been replaced. It's so funny how the whole show of shame died a natural death.

Both ipob and pdp have finally accept that our president is not clone as they made us to believe. Was it all political all along?
their new song now is that tinubu is 96 years and he doesn't have a certificate even after working in different multinational firms

They are d only ones who can explain how ladoja a 71 year old man will b calling tinubu a 96 year old man my younger brother

They are d only ones that can explain how tinubu daughter that have birth in 2019 can b 60 years

They are too dumb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Belial06: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:

This one na unity beggar
Some na Yoruba Muslim
Some na Osinbajo
Some na Yoruba entirely

How can people be repeating same thing over and over again abd be expecting different results?

How?
[/s]

Just read what this supposed human being wrote about people tribe. I feel sorry for you

I smile at how hate filled and toxic you are. The law of attraction shows you why you are so unhappy and constantly fighting people like you. Like attracts like .

Most of your posts are so toxic and disgusting I find it hard to read through any

You are so bitter and pretend so hard to not be seen as a tribalist but true nature alway exposes you to my delight grin

I will constantly expose you here.

What a sad bitter toxic individual smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I keep saying it. Yeebos choose a wrong culture. They hate it when you expose their lies. As long as you allow their lies to lingers, you are their friends but the moment you start speaking the truths to them;you become their worst enemy. Examples are FFK, Reno Omokri and Dokubo.

To them anyone pointing out their mistakes must be seen as a threat ..

No decorum when it comes to any important issues affecting their region. Igbos would be saying A while Ohaneze would be saying W.

Make Dem take responsibility for their actions, laye, someone must be blamed for it.

Picking fight with anything fightable all in the name of people hate them or getting jealous of them when we have over 200 tribes in the country..

The confusing part is some of them who have left their region or exposed to big life don't have such mentality, na those I never chop amongst them dey carry hatred for head like gala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Just read what this supposed human being wrote about people tribe. I feel sorry for you

I smile at how hate filled and toxic you are. The law of attraction shows you why you are so unhappy and constantly fighting people like you. Like attracts like .

Most of your posts are so toxic and disgusting I find it hard to read through any

You are so bitter and pretend so hard to not be seen as a tribalist but true nature alway exposes you to my delight grin

I will constantly expose you here.

What a sad bitter toxic individual smiley

Are you tired of reporting?

We go continue to dey knack you guys things you do want to hear which are truths...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Belial06: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

Are you tired of reporting?

We go continue to dey knack you guys things you do want to hear which are truths...

There you go, I am not Ibo so cry me a River.. your toxic rants are disgusting .. I criticize even the Niger deltans who show tribalism here but yours makes you cry whenever I criticize you and your tears are so delicious grin
Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Belial06:

There you go, I am not Ibo so cry me a River.. your toxic rants are disgusting .. I criticize even the Niger deltans who show tribalism here but yours makes you cry whenever I criticize you and your tears are so delicious grin

Nobody is interested in where you are from except if guilty conscience is troubling you.

Nofuckstogive go dey pretend as if I no know say na him/her dey behind this moniker

Oshisco

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
But you and your fulani Government believed he when him claimed that Atiku is a Cameroonian... And Atiku was even sued with that regard by APC grin.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/499419-court-fixes-feb-21-for-judgment-in-suit-challenging-atikus-eligibility-to-contest-presidency.html

Who are the you people?

Cos for here we still dey reason with our brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Investigative: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2022
the truth those who claim to know it all are dumb
I wish Buhari is alive to see what is happening in kastina
Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Investigative: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

op so I should believe you over aisha that said same thing and Ran way to Dubai
Do you know Buhari better than aisha
Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by helinues: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
APC believed his claimed that Atiku is a comeroonian.. He is right about the imposter called Jubrin el-sudani after all.. grin grin

And what's my business with Apc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Nyanmiridunce: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2022
cry okoro, wail more
Investigative:

op so I should believe you over aisha that said same thing and Ran way to Dubai
Do you know Buhari better than aisha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Investigative: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
cry okoro, wail more
Honestly am wailing to see Buhari turning those he called lazy youth to propaganda machine because of poverty
Sorry dear
It shall be well
Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Invictuse: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Same fools were dragging with me this morning that Peter Peter Obi caught with N250M cash is a saint while Ganjude collecting kickback is the devil that was after I showed them where same Peter Obi thief confessed with his mouth that he takes kickbacks too o. Suddenly, they start to foam in the mouth.

Nyanmiridunce:

1 Like

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Belial06: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

Nobody is interested in where you are from except if guilty conscience is troubling you.

Nofuckstogive go dey pretend as if I no know say na him/her dey behind this moniker

Oshisco

Oh you are not calling me Prince Lagos today or damnedking today?

See this is seun o grin becareful grin

Tribalist.. your tears are sweet
Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Tingotoe: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Worried more about ongoing killings perpetrated by Fulani terrorist in your region , shield and protected by the imposter called Jubrin el-sudani..
Is it no longer Jubril of Sudan anymore or was dilector high on crystal meth when he made those claims? We've told you IPOB miscreants you must get sense by fire or force in this Naija grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Enlightened Them That Buhari Is Buhari And Not A Jubrin From Sudan by Tingotoe: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Thesame way Afonja and APC believed him when he made a claimed that Atiku is a Cameroonian... Atiku was sued by APC with that regard.. grin grin.
Now I know dilector was sniffing that Mpuri mimiri stuff grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Still Remember? (Photo) / Massive Transformation Is Taking Place At The NAUTH Permanent Site(video&photos) / Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.