Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. (25009 Views)

Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. / Sky Bet Punter Turns £10 Into £36,000 With A Winning 10-fold BTTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by ubongdo33: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Wow this is awesome
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by bal4real: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Good morning everyone.
Single 1 behavior in soccer predictions.
This single 1 means either
plus 10 or
minus 10
in the term, meaning 10 against 11 but it is virtual but you that watches football would not be able to notice it.
That why some small term will beat big term. And some term will play .
Good morning, Bro. Ride on...
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2022
But if that 1crosses between 2, 2nd level numbers e.g
09-----17
16-----1
That 1 means plus 10 to 09.
09 + 10= 19
New equation
19------17
16------1 = 2:5
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by christianjoy(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Still on the behavior of single 1.
E.g
1------16------home term
14----08------away term
That single 1 you are seeing there is the setting. Meaning that 16 - 10=06
The new equation becomes
1----06
14---08
This march will play 0:0
this one is quite confusing
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
I have documents of all this things in handout.
But with some teaching and practice, you too can be a genius.
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
KS Gornik Zabrze - Jagiellonia Bialystok
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
2nd level number crossing 2nd level
18---22
1st level number crossing 1st level
14---13
Looking at the verticals left and right
13/22 are binary number, meaning that they have different of 10.
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by crowned1(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
18---22
14---13
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
where did you pick 18.......13 14........22 from
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by joceey(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
But if that 1crosses between 2, 2nd level numbers e.g
09-----17
16-----1
That 1 means plus 10 to 09.
09 + 10= 19
New equation
19------17
16------1 = 2:5

Pls my brother how do u get this 09 -17, 16-1 Enlighten me
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by bal4real: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
18---22
14---13
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
From ur explanation so far, using KS Gornik Zabrze - Jagiellonia Bialystok, as an example,
18........13....Home team
14........22....Away team
My questions are;
1) how did u come up with 18...13 & 14...22 numbers? OR what criteria did u use in generating those numbers?
2) what are those numbers called? Is it their strength, value or worth? OR is there a site that assign these numbers to the teams?

Sir, in this lecture, I feel it will be better understood if u explain it step by step to us. What I meant by step by step is this, using the above fixtures as an example,
a) tell us how u come up with those numbers,
b) which ones represent the home and away team,
c) after that, the next thing to observe before taking the next step, and so on...

2 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
bal4real:

From ur explanation so far, using KS Gornik Zabrze - Jagiellonia Bialystok, as an example,
18........13....Home team
14........22....Away team
My questions are;
1) how did u come up with 18...13 & 14...22 numbers? OR what criteria did u use in generating those numbers?
2) what are those numbers called? Is it their strength, value or worth? OR is there a site that assign these numbers to the teams?

Sir, in this lecture, I feel it will be better understood if u explain it step by step to us. What I meant by step by step is this, using the above fixtures as an example,
a) tell us how u come up with those numbers,
b) which ones represent the home and away team,
c) after that, the next thing to observe before taking the next step, and so on...
nice and intelligent questions, I can't answer it here because it is worth paying for hence the training and handout.
The reason for this hint is to encourage everyone that winnings can be very possible.
I am not doing magic either am I a native doctor.
One love.

3 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Ludlum(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am a student in futo,pls sir I want to know how I can get the handout.
Stepfohmario:
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
18---22
14---13
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Henix(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ludlum:
Am a student in futo,pls sir I want to know how I can get the handout.

If u can listen to me, I will advice u to focus on ur studies and shun gambling. Forget his sugar-coated story and all the terminologies he is dishing out here, all na formart to sale his market. If the sugar-coated story he is trying to market is true, then he ought to be a multi millionaire by now.

Don't be deceived or allow urself to be lured into something u will end up regretting later

2 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Henix:

If u can listen to me, I will advice u to focus on ur studies and shun gambling. Forget his sugar-coated story and all the terminologies he is dishing out here, all na formart to sale his market. If the sugar-coated story he is trying to market is true, then he ought to be a multi millionaire by now.

Don't be deceived or allow urself to be lured into something u will end up regretting later
the truth be told, education is very paramount. I studied electronic/ Telecommunications. I have work in 6 different solid mineral company. Today I work for myself. I am very good in what I do. I don't force people to do what I do. Even if I am multimillionaire, so I should start giving people money or hid the secret of the success. Funny funny people of little mind.

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by fattprince(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
the truth be told, education is very paramount. I studied electronic/ Telecommunications. I have work in 6 different solid mineral company. Today I work for myself. I am very good in what I do. I don't force people to do what I do. Even if I am multimillionaire, so I should start giving people money or hid the secret of the success. Funny funny people of little mind.
Bro I want to ask, how much and how long to learn? And can it be learnt through WhatsApp?
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
fattprince:

Bro I want to ask, how much and how long to learn? And can it be learnt through WhatsApp?
please private chat me. Thanks
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by IndianRomeo: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
18---22
14---13
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
. Boom boom boom. You really know what you are doing. You are a genius in this field.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Today game.
Poland
Ekstraklasa
odd1.69
18--------13
14--------22
18---22
14---13
New equation
18-----23
14-----22 to play
1. 12 and
2. Safety .
the march is still on

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by joceey(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Guy we sabi
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Mhykel217(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
spot on again. Kudos.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Congratulations to all those that did business with me today, you give me strength to work harder, I have respect for your hard earn money.
God will provide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Congratulations to all those that did business with me today, you give me strength to work harder, I have respect for your hard earn money.
God will provide

Boss
U be baba
I don become one of ur student today
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Henix:

hope it is still format to sell. It is better we are polite in addressing issue. I don't like using word wrongly. But hope the format is working. That game played
12 and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Henix(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
hope it is still format to sell. It is better we are polite in addressing issue. I don't like using word wrongly. But hope the format is working. That game played
12 and

Congratulations! We hope to see more of it in days ahead. A consistent result is what u need for a publicity here, and not writing of epistle. Seeing is believing
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Hakuna009(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sincerely speaking, I most confess this guy is extremely good, and very humble, I repeat very humble, in my entire history of sport betting I have never seen any punter as good has him, this guy is my valentine �, no homo intended.

I stumble on this thread today and I read it from beginning to end even without playing his game I was already convinced about his abilities.

I contacted him on WhatsApp, his polite and humble way of replying made me respect him more.

I followed his game today from first minute to 88 minutes I was like na only come oooo, checking back at ft boom &12.

Please I don't know where you get your games from, I don't know what you doing but please don't stop and don't let bad comments gets into you cos no be everybody go like you, even our Lord Jesus, still had enemies during his day's on earth.

Yours truly

A true fan of yours...[/color][color=#006600][color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by ubongdo33: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wow what a game. Exactly as it is again.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hakuna009:
Sincerely speaking, I most confess this guy is extremely good, and very humble, I repeat very humble, in my entire history of sport betting I have never seen any punter as good has him, this guy is my valentine �, no homo intended.

I stumble on this thread today and I read it from beginning to end even without playing his game I was already convinced about his abilities.

I contacted him on WhatsApp, his polite and humble way of replying made me respect him more.

I followed his game today from first minute to 88 minutes I was like na only come oooo, checking back at ft boom &12.

Please I don't know where you get your games from, I don't know what you doing but please don't stop and don't let bad comments gets into you cos no be everybody go like you, even our Lord Jesus, still had enemies during his day's on earth.

Yours truly

A true fan of yours...[/color][color=#006600][color=#000099][/color]
Thank you so much, a man gift will make way for him say the holy scripture. I will continue to use my gift to assist according to my ability. For those below 18years, get education and knowledge. If I had not gotten educated as my friend advice that guy from futo. I might not be able to go this far.
Since 2017 that I started this project, l lost money, I bought lot of noted books, I failed lot of games and I was very greedy. But today wisdom is profitable to direct.
I love everyone. God will help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Thank you so much, a man gift will make way for him say the holy scripture. I will continue to use my gift to assist according to my ability. For those below 18years, get education and knowledge. If I had not gotten educated as my friend advice that guy from futo. I might not be able to go this far.
Since 2017 that I started this project, l lost money, I bought lot of noted books, I failed lot of games and I was very greedy. But today wisdom is profitable to direct.
I love everyone. God will help us.

Please can i have your whatsapp number?
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Starboytwo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Y’all better sub to this guy. He is the real deal. For real.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 4:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Flahyuq:

Please can i have your whatsapp number?
08066796821, Thank.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Derende(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2022
The guy is very good and also humble to the call.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by jideoye1: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2022
So nobody don buy him course grin

All these praises are so he'll continue to post free games.

OP Don't be deceived by all these praises, same people will crucify you when the reds set in.

Kudos for now

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Hakuna009(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
jideoye1:
So nobody don buy him course grin

All these praises are so he'll continue to post free games.

OP Don't be deceived by all these praises, same people will crucify you when the reds set in.

Kudos for now

Try dey talk with sense I for one wld love to buy and if I buy do you think I wld come here to tell you I bought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.