Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. (25080 Views)

Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. / Sky Bet Punter Turns £10 Into £36,000 With A Winning 10-fold BTTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Yommychrz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please let’s create a WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by asiwajujagaban1: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
guobe:
Omo when me and this guy sit down talk he de teach me binary for soccer prediction game,my head wan burst lol.soccer prediction no be gbogbeta many things are involved to be able to win,you need time and high concentration too.
Scammer, stop heaping accolades on your alternate
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by asiwajujagaban1: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Powernick:
Have been watching from a distance and this is beyond impressive,I for like learn but am not in Benin City.
new account created less than a week.. And this is your first and only post

Scammer oshi.. Stephfraaudrio
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by DanOKC: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by richmanrichard: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2022
asiwajujagaban1:

y d insult? atleast he has proven himself. drop ur own make I check something

2 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by guobe: 1:44am On Feb 17, 2022
asiwajujagaban1:

let me enlighten you if you care to,I was in a betshop forcasting when I saw proff,I never knew him before but because I always go to the betshop fully prepared with my books and writing materials,the cashiers took notice and said there is someone that comes to the betshop like me too with writing materials and he is seated there.That was the first day I saw proff and we got introduced,I told him about my own system of forcasting and showed him my games I posted on nairaland ,games I won here and games that I almost won 15 million naira that only 2 destroyed.He also showed me his own system of forcasting too and asked me how to register to be in nairaland.I showed him how to go go about it and the rest is history.I have never collected a kobo from anybody here on nairaland,infact I have done alot of giveaways here and I will still continue to do as the Lord gives me strength to.I don't want to lay a curse on you for false accusation.May God continue to bless you and redeem your soul in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Good morning everyone one, I shall be talking a break until Saturday and Sunday, just to have some time to study. Please to all my fan and friends who had chat me up/subscribe to me, there shall be give away.
1 one draw
2. One under 1.5
3. One .
But here I will post just one draw on nairaland.
I am still faithful to serve you guys.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by newmoney133: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2022
BigYash:
Wise words.. @spiritual gave free lectures on how he gets over and under picks days ago. He told his followers the app he uses,and they started using it the way he told them.. They are seeing results already.. They even asked the nigga to create a VIP group.. Nigga refused.. Who wan really help people no dey talk too much...
Please a link to@ spititual.i have searched severally on nairaland
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by christianjoy(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2022
guobe:
let me enlighten you if you care to,I was in a betshop forcasting when I saw proff,I never knew him before but because I always go to the betshop fully prepared with my books and writing materials,the cashiers took notice and said there is someone that comes to the betshop like me too with writing materials and he is seated there.That was the first day I saw proff and we got introduced,I told him about my own system of forcasting and showed him my games I posted on nairaland ,games I won here and games that I almost won 15 million naira that only 2 destroyed.He also showed me his own system of forcasting too and asked me how to register to be in nairaland.I showed him how to go go about it and the rest is history.I have never collected a kobo from anybody here on nairaland,infact I have done alot of giveaways here and I will still continue to do as the Lord gives me strength to.I don't want to lay a curse on you for false accusation.May God continue to bless you and redeem your soul in Jesus name.
kudos sir wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2022
I always like to let people know my source of development.
Poisson distribution of soccer predictions.
Here you can learn by yourself and develop yourself.
Then you can determine the outcome of marches.
I start learning since 2017, and I am still developing myself.
I am not hiding anything, it is not a spiritual thing but God's Gift to be able to decode meaning of numbers.
Check the Bible, it does not use numbers anyhow. Some are selectively use by Jesus.
Go youtube to find out about numbers.
All this I did, that sometimes I wonder if football are real.
The rest is for another day.
Peace and love.

3 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Starboytwo(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Stepfohmario:
I always like to let people know my source of development.
Poisson distribution of soccer predictions.
Here you can learn by yourself and develop yourself.
Then you can determine the outcome of marches.
I start learning since 2017, and I am still developing myself.
I am not hiding anything, it is not a spiritual thing but God's Gift to be able to decode meaning of numbers.
Check the Bible, it does not use numbers anyhow. Some are selectively use by Jesus.
Go youtube to find out about numbers.
All this I did, that sometimes I wonder if football are real.
The rest is for another day.
Peace and love.
omo that Poisson distribution na headache math, I tried to google it and read, omo, I just Dey see numbers, definitions, formular, algebra, addition, subtraction, solution, omo na so i jakpa. No worry I go dey follow my Oga for here.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by crowned1(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2022
BigYash:
Wise words.. @spiritual gave free lectures on how he gets over and under picks days ago. He told his followers the app he uses,and they started using it the way he told them.. They are seeing results already.. They even asked the nigga to create a VIP group.. Nigga refused.. Who wan really help people no dey talk too much...
bro how can i see this lecture on overs and unders. The app also. Thanks
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Observation
Do you know that
1. 3 Draw
2. 3
3. 3 under 1.5
4. 3 straight win
5. 3 over 2.5
Total is 10,200 odds
Stake 500h = 5.1M
Stake 1k. = 10.2M
If 5 good person can only agree to come together to achieve it. It is possible.
Just thinking??

Very dicey picks.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2022
I am so following this guy. tongue
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by richmanrichard: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am so following this guy. tongue
where u go hide since?
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Mikeymython(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2022
Starboytwo:
omo that Poisson distribution na headache math, I tried to google it and read, omo, I just Dey see numbers, definitions, formular, algebra, addition, subtraction, solution, omo na so i jakpa. No worry I go dey follow my Oga for here.
Me to bro....i enter the site like dess i just de see wetin i de run for...for classs that year....now it luks like it wat i cant even run 4....again now it high time i face my fears....just dat me i no too understand am really much like dat
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
richmanrichard:
where u go hide since?

I dey low key.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by richmanrichard: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I dey low key.
low key kwa? what is that? u of all ppl? me and fellow comrades knows that UYALI no dey go low key.abi u serious 4 that your last post?
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Stepfohmario(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Good morning everyone,
There are numbers that I call functional number.
Functional number are numbers that pair with each other to play a DRAW.
E.g
06 and 08, 1 and 08,
1 and 13. 06 and 13
In Nigeria march, we have
06------13
1--------08,
1 vertical to 06, will convert 13 to 03 bring this game to a correct score of 0:0. Safety under 1.5, under 2.5 for the others.
Nigeria march
Professional Football League
Dakkada Int FC - Gombe Utd
Draw odd 3.65
Under 1.5 odd 2.36
Under 2.5 odd 1.44
Let see if Nigeria/africa has respect for numbers.
Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by guobe: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Stepfohmario:
Good morning everyone,
There are numbers that I call functional number.
Functional number are numbers that pair with each other to play a DRAW.
E.g
06 and 08, 1 and 08,
1 and 13. 06 and 13
In Nigeria march, we have
06------13
1--------08,
1 vertical to 06, will convert 13 to 03 bring this game to a correct score of 0:0. Safety under 1.5, under 2.5 for the others.
Nigeria march
Professional Football League
Dakkada Int FC - Gombe Utd
Draw odd 3.65
Under 1.5 odd 2.36
Under 2.5 odd 1.44
Let see if Nigeria/africa has respect for numbers.
Good luck.
Proff ,I differ on this from my calculation dakadda will beat Gombe United,it is going to be played at ogbe stadium here in Benin city ,I may go and watch the match with my kid,don't think this bet is safe,home win for me.lets see how it goes sha.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by OgwuEgo: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fine girl
UyaiIncomparabl:

I dey low key.
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Starboytwo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
When this game drops, we shall declare a state of emergency ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Staked but I picked the lowest risk (U2.5). Let's see how it goes
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by vichaz10(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
newmoney133:

Please a link to@ spititual.i have searched severally on nairaland

He's only on Twitter @_spiriituaL
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Mikeymython(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
phr0nesis:
I don stake my mama cooking pot like for draw make God let us chop for nite
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mikeymython:

grin grin grin
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Winningbot: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
phr0nesis:
abeg which bookie you use, I no see the game
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Winningbot: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mikeymython:

the game no de bet9ja
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Winningbot:
abeg which bookie you use, I no see the game
Bet9ja
Just check Nigerian league
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Winningbot: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
phr0nesis:

Bet9ja
Just check Nigerian league
e be like the done comot am o

Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by phr0nesis(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Winningbot:
e be like the done comot am o
I just checked it now too. Them done remove am. Not just bet9ja; they removed it in sportybet too
Re: Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. by Winningbot: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
phr0nesis:

I just checked it now too. Them done remove am. Not just bet9ja; they removed it in sportybet too
yeah all of them even msport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever / Lionel Messi Wins 2019 UEFA Champions League Forward Of The Year Award / Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.