Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour (29475 Views)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by larrypappyy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lie that you've not been kissing her. How are not sure that you don't event have mouth odour yourself and she's just not saying anything. If you can't talk to her about the odour; she's not your fiance then.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Tunagee(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
rickleye:
LOL !!
Are you kidding me. If you can't tell her that she has bad odour, how are going to address other concrete issues in your relationship. Like Finances, Sex. Thanks for dinner honey but its too salty !. Dude dont walk on eggs in a relationship both of you must be free to discuss issues in love.
Remember - Do it in love.

I'll tell you a personal story.

I had a fair complexion gf. She was igbo, her dad was rich and took care of her . She usually doesn't leave the house under the hot sun but if she did , she had to walk with an umbrella so that she didn't burn her skin . Her skin was as smooth as butter, in fact she looked like butter. She was beautiful, and as i type, I am trying to remember how met her. Must have been at a friend's party. Back in the day, I used to be the MC and DJ. I had a cousin who sent me mixed tapes and I could spin yarns back then . In any case, I digress. Two things messed up the relationship well 3 things. She felt entitled, we were not on the same wavelength intelligence wise and thirdly bad breath.

Dude when we kissed which I avoided like a plague it was horrendous, It smelt like she had eaten/swallowed garlic . I couldn't brush the smell off for days.
I carried a handkerchief on me back then and still do to spit in it when the acid reflex tried to escape my mouth . Whenever we had sex and she tried to kiss me , I went down on her tummy instead , I would grab her breasts with one hand and suck on the other with my mouth and straight into pump and grind action. I even tried licking tom-tom while kissing her ( this worked but not sustainable) , I tried chewing gum while kissing her, the chewing up would loose its taste immediately. When It reached defcon 1- I decided to tell her.

SO I did some research and found possible causes ( Its been a while) and scheduled an appointment with a doctor for the next day.
On the day prior, I sat her down and ask if she trusts me - She said Yes, I asked If she loves me - She said yes. I asked her if she thought I was capable of hurting her ( she said, yes ... I was in University and she was still in SS1/2) lol . But besides her fear she said no. I then proceeded to tell her or remind her if she recalled I had a bunch of tom-toms , chewing gum and had to rush to spit in the bathroom , she said yes and then I told her its because she had bad breath. I informed her that I had found a doctor and would like for us to visit the doctor. She pushed me away for a sec , out of shame and then she said she was sorry and that her previous bf had mentioned the same thing but when I didn't mention anything, she felt it must have gone.
So we went to see the doctor, who almost fainted when she opened her mouth. Asked her to start flossing, prescribed some medication and we cured the issue together.

Moral of my story - 1. Try and see if you can make it inclusive ( making it about you both )
2. Must be in love - I told a gf once that she needed to have a shower before we have sex cause I was smelling poop when doing doggy style the other day, she replied well you also have bad breath. I said, I will brush before we kiss next time.
3. Try and lighten the atmosphere there are 90% she does right - lets do this together.

Good Luck

wow! Bros you blunt oooo!, but nice one

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Enemyofpeace: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mine has boat mouth and body odours, but she is a daughter of a billionaire in dollars o, my future is financially secured by her odours. Carry your cross, that is why love is blind.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by olisaEze(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Comrade shud we na help u buy toothbrush & Dabor for her??

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Anything but mouth odour.. once I perceive it na japa tins I dey oooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by sammirano: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
I cant deal with lady's uncleanliness. Huge turn off
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Soooooo pathetic!!!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by axeman10(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
mjuvey3:
Causes of halitosis

1. Organ damage
2. Indigestion
3. Holes in the teeth
4. Gum disease
5. Sinus infection
6. Demons
7. Bad hygiene
8. Smoking of weed/cigarettes
9. Alcohol
10. Stomach issues

Exactly. It may not be because of bad brushing habit.. There may be an underlying disease or infection she is not aware of. It could even be cancer.

I'll advice you to let her know, and let her visit the dentist. She may require root canal cleaning or treatment. Best thing is to see a professional and stop all these online therapies.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by berrystunn(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.

Easy thing
I have the medication
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Guyman02: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
lytech1:
I once have this chronic mouth odour sometimes in the year 2019.

Really don't know if It work for me due to the fact I discovered it earlier or what I used was the real cure.

After my regular daily brushing of teeth,I chew a well rinched bitterleaf (five leave),make sure the leave touch every part of my mouth and then swallow .

The process continued on daily basis for like two weeks.

The odour disappear.
Till date,I never experienced it

Let her give it a try,it might work for her too

Shallom
This is a natural remedy that is healthy.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Hseamos: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buy clove,add water and boil...After brushing with the usual toothpaste ,let her use it as mouth wash,this time around..she will brush with the solution still in her mouth,not forgetting the tongue aswell...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Handsomebb: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.
you just have to tell her bro, dental hygiene is key and if you ascertain she is hygienic then talk her to go see a dentist.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Pacyrus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
OP check my profile and have a long lasting solution. Bless me if you can grin
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Bamzyriches451: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damn!!
Ogbeni op if you can't withstand it discharge her ASAP. You deserve better so don't settle for less. Na relationship you Dey no be death warrant so no allow person pikin con kill you for nothing

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iru Pete, see what you've caused angry
Irupetepete:
grin
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Aaae: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Really
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by msMonyei: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
mjuvey3:
Causes of halitosis

1. Organ damage
2. Indigestion
3. Holes in the teeth
4. Gum disease
5. Sinus infection
6. Demons
7. Bad hygiene
9. Alcohol
10. Stomach issues

Even demons are responsible for halitosis? God!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Ademola47(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Godada:

Buy smoker's toothpaste.

Buy Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Breath Strips.

Seat her on your laps.

Kiss her.

Fill the brush with toothpaste.

Start brushing and press the yansh as well.

To do day and night.

Nairalanders won't kill me cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by showafrica(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

Tell her to always brush her tongue... That you are seeing particles of food when she open her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Pootle: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
2 much sucking of different sizes
AYON KWADEM
wheelbarrow pusher's
Igbo smoker's and the rest.
you heartless wink
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by doctor20202020(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Get her oral b theeth paste, make she talk open her moth and talk of not so the mouth go dey smell FIFArated smelling
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by elganzar(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Second thread from you complaining about your partner's bad breath just to hit front page.. undecided

Ain't you mature enough to speak to her about it and stop crying around..
Women don't complain online about their guys having low sperm count and erectile dysfunction...or smelly armpit and underneath..

You folks just wail and wail ..it's really petty of you if I must say.. undecided

In the multitude of counsel_ there's safety...
He came for advise as to how to convey the msg without hurting her_ cos he obviously CARES for her, and he's mature enough to understand he could learn to go about it better

Put on your big girl pants, and stop acting like a stupid child

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
elganzar:

In the multitude of counsel_ there's safety...
He came for advise as to how to convey the msg without hurting her_ cos he obviously CARES for her, and he's mature enough to understand he could learn to go about it better

Put on your big girl pants, and stop acting like a stupid child
And what happens when you are too desperate?
Stop acting like a blockhead baby boy..
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Femand93(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tell her you going to see the dentist for a professional cleaning of your teeth and you want her to tag along for the cleaning....trust me all your problems will be solved ....you can as well contact me �
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Anndrew(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
rickleye:
LOL !!
Are you kidding me. If you can't tell her that she has bad odour, how are going to address other concrete issues in your relationship. Like Finances, Sex. Thanks for dinner honey but its too salty !. Dude dont walk on eggs in a relationship both of you must be free to discuss issues in love.
Remember - Do it in love.

I'll tell you a personal story.

I had a fair complexion gf. She was igbo, her dad was rich and took care of her . She usually doesn't leave the house under the hot sun but if she did , she had to walk with an umbrella so that she didn't burn her skin . Her skin was as smooth as butter, in fact she looked like butter. She was beautiful, and as i type, I am trying to remember how met her. Must have been at a friend's party. Back in the day, I used to be the MC and DJ. I had a cousin who sent me mixed tapes and I could spin yarns back then . In any case, I digress. Two things messed up the relationship well 3 things. She felt entitled, we were not on the same wavelength intelligence wise and thirdly bad breath.

Dude when we kissed which I avoided like a plague it was horrendous, It smelt like she had eaten/swallowed garlic . I couldn't brush the smell off for days.
I carried a handkerchief on me back then and still do to spit in it when the acid reflex tried to escape my mouth . Whenever we had sex and she tried to kiss me , I went down on her tummy instead , I would grab her breasts with one hand and suck on the other with my mouth and straight into pump and grind action. I even tried licking tom-tom while kissing her ( this worked but not sustainable) , I tried chewing gum while kissing her, the chewing up would loose its taste immediately. When It reached defcon 1- I decided to tell her.

SO I did some research and found possible causes ( Its been a while) and scheduled an appointment with a doctor for the next day.
On the day prior, I sat her down and ask if she trusts me - She said Yes, I asked If she loves me - She said yes. I asked her if she thought I was capable of hurting her ( she said, yes ... I was in University and she was still in SS1/2) lol . But besides her fear she said no. I then proceeded to tell her or remind her if she recalled I had a bunch of tom-toms , chewing gum and had to rush to spit in the bathroom , she said yes and then I told her its because she had bad breath. I informed her that I had found a doctor and would like for us to visit the doctor. She pushed me away for a sec , out of shame and then she said she was sorry and that her previous bf had mentioned the same thing but when I didn't mention anything, she felt it must have gone.
So we went to see the doctor, who almost fainted when she opened her mouth. Asked her to start flossing, prescribed some medication and we cured the issue together.

Moral of my story - 1. Try and see if you can make it inclusive ( making it about you both )
2. Must be in love - I told a gf once that she needed to have a shower before we have sex cause I was smelling poop when doing doggy style the other day, she replied well you also have bad breath. I said, I will brush before we kiss next time.
3. Try and lighten the atmosphere there are 90% she does right - lets do this together.

Good Luck
lolz..u get bad breath,ur girl get poop for ass....this get me laughing hard...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by TenQ: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

If you are serious about a solution, mail me.
Thanks
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Enyimbamercedes: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

. Look her straight in her eyes and tell her that her mouth smells. It is either she feels hurt or you continue feeling the pain of her stinky breath...

Proffer solutions. Sit with her and google different reasons why she has funky breath...her diet, poor dental hygiene, gum infection.

Start with observing how she brushes, some people neglect the tongue and the roof of the mouth.
Make a solution of hydrogen peroxide and let her swish round her mouth and gargle. Sniff and confirm of the funk is gone...if it isnt...then it is coming up from her guts.
There is no diplomatic way to handle this...it has to be direct but not demeaning
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by FLYFIRE(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Help her see a dentist. Its not a matter of not brushing her teeth. She may have tooth cavity & its not pleasant. Help her remove the tooth & she will regain her beautiful self. Goodluck comrade
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
mjuvey3:
Causes of halitosis

1. Organ damage
2. Indigestion
3. Holes in the teeth
4. Gum disease
5. Sinus infection
6. Demons
7. Bad hygiene
9. Alcohol
10. Stomach issues

Lol. Demons cause halitosis? Wahala! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Bezo247(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Danny50 post=109858283] small thing, just go get mouth wash and euthimol abi ethimol toothpaste, mouth odour is bye bye, these close up or oral B is nonsense, get ethimol toothpaste and it cost about 1,300 and get mouth wash, wash your mouth with mouth wash and toothpaste instead of water and toothpaste
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Take her to a Dentist. A Dentist (Dental Surgeon), not a Dental technologist or Dental Therapist.

I will say it again; Take your finance to a Dentist.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by xtycool: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

Get her longrich toothpaste, green tea and mouth spray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience. / Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.