Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour (29473 Views)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Meenabee(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Its so sad but just tell her the truth and you guys can take care of it together.
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your planning on leaving her abi grin?

Your biyancy....you didn't ask when you met her....friend her long enough to be your biyancy
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Sheriman(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
murphyung:
I understand you're scared of hurting her feelinx, bt being honest about issues like this will do your relationship a lot of good.
But e better make she hear am from you than from gossips.
Try something like this:

You: Babe, did you change toothpaste?

Babe: No, why do you ask?

You: i have recently noticed you have bad breathe. Abi you drank something like agbo jedi.
Babe: Hmmmm. (Disappointed face)

You: what face is this( make an attempt to kiss her)...........

If she doesn't stop you, go ahead and kiss her and then promise to get her something to take care of it. you fit make love to her sef if she consent. But if she pushes you back to stop u from kissing her. Tell her u wont have said this if you dont care about her health. And apologize if what you have just said makes her fell bad. Try again to kiss her.
Hahaha!! hmmm, Lover boy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Igeresuen: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Use fluoride toothpaste like pepsodent Colgate avoid close up,oral b mymy and all those cheap toothpaste that don't have fluoride
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by rickleye: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz..u get bad breath,ur girl get poop for ass....this get me laughing hard...
Ah you read that one smiley
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by murphyung(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sheriman:

Hahaha!! hmmm, Lover boy

How you take know?? smiley
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Anndrew(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
rickleye:

Ah you read that one smiley
lolz..I read all..I got the point..that one catch my laughter smiley grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by mjuvey3: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
msMonyei:

Even demons are responsible for halitosis? God!

Yes....
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by mjuvey3: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Squidbabe:

I just found out two days ago in church that demons too can cause mouth odour. The Lady was manifesting and the demon confirmed it.This life Is deep

Yes....Life is very deep.... Spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Eastcaostboy: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:
My fiancé has chronic mouth odour but I don't know how to tell her so that she won't feel bad or hurt.

So Guy's I really need your advice medically and how to go about it without hurting her thank you all.
Take her to any dental hospital for treatment, after that get her Fluoride Toothpaste for bacterias. Always seek for professional advise so you don't keep wasting money on things that does not matter
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by deavicky(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
instinct57vm:

You have to tell her. Get her Listerine mouth wash and she should ensure she brushes early morning and night daily. Mouth Odour is simply poor oral hygiene and nothing more.
I'm not sure mouth odor Comes from the intestine.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Govocrete: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

So cheap to eliminate. Bitter kola morning, afternoon and night try it for a month, it will be eliminated forever.

Advising from experience and those I offer the same solution to on naira land thanked me afterwards.

Warning: Bitter kola is a sex enhancer so use mostly.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

Get a good foreign tooth paste and mouth wash got her yo be using constantly
She will understand

Alternatively follow her to a dentist to talk about oral health care
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by bolabadmus38: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
She should just seek for medical advice. Not a big deal. Continue to love her and show it to her. No human being is perfect.....
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

Wait, you can't tell your fiancee she has mouth odour? Oga na deceive una dey deceive una selves o grin

For her to move from girl friend to fiancee, some discussions should be open open genuine without being shy or scared.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
A Nigerian girl with halitosis is a recipe for disaster.

You think she will tolerate you if you find yourself in that situation? If yes, help her look for cure, if No, disembark from that useless relationship.
no de read my mind. Make I cruise

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by clems88(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buy her sensodyn tooth paste. It works like magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by gofigurena: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mouth odor is often not about a dirty mouth but lung disease.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Rosement(f): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't understand you. You are scare of your fiancee, your wife to be. Is she also your boss at work or you are just an extremely shy person? I really don't understand your kind of relationship. She is not a stranger to you, the two of you are meant to be very free with each other, it is just as if you are saying you cannot correct your sister.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by zolajpower: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Carlyscales:

The main ingredient in toothpaste is the fluoride that protects d teeth and prevents tooth decay. When we rinse thoroughly after brushing, it's washed off and diminishes the effort.

Wow i just learnt a new one . I thought you did a mistake typo error when you added "not ". Anyways God bless you for that I have learnt a new one

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by raphy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
So do you want to tel us since her mouth is smelling you have not close eyes and kiss her?don't lie for here na new month be this o.

As u de manage hee since banging her kitten continue like that till u grow the balls to tell her.

Dont be a shy boyfriend be a man and talk what u see is wrong.if u really want to spend your life with her.
Be a man comrade
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Ayiba0911: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

Check out Forever Living Products
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

How do you kiss her, how have you been kissing her?
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by ogwumgbe: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danny50:

She could be having throat infection. She should try good antibiotics like: ampiclox, or metranidazole to cure it.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let her chew bitter kola as last thing before going to bed and first thing in the morning daily for 2weeks..it will stop the odour....
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Danny50: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kfed4ril:

How do you kiss her, how have you been kissing her?
its been long we do kissing things
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by charleskl(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
two of una no get sense....jzt dey make noise up n down
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you are preaching what you don't practice baby boy.. grin
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by charleskl(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
two of una no get sense....jzt dey make noise up n down
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But you are preaching what you don't practice baby boy.. grin
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by olax02(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Irupetepete:
grin
you make me laugh also.. grin grin..not funny though.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Danny50: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
rickleye:
LOL !!
Are you kidding me. If you can't tell her that she has bad odour, how are going to address other concrete issues in your relationship. Like Finances, Sex. Thanks for dinner honey but its too salty !. Dude dont walk on eggs in a relationship both of you must be free to discuss issues in love.
Remember - Do it in love.

I'll tell you a personal story.

I had a fair complexion gf. She was igbo, her dad was rich and took care of her . She usually doesn't leave the house under the hot sun but if she did , she had to walk with an umbrella so that she didn't burn her skin . Her skin was as smooth as butter, in fact she looked like butter. She was beautiful, and as i type, I am trying to remember how met her. Must have been at a friend's party. Back in the day, I used to be the MC and DJ. I had a cousin who sent me mixed tapes and I could spin yarns back then . In any case, I digress. Two things messed up the relationship well 3 things. She felt entitled, we were not on the same wavelength intelligence wise and thirdly bad breath.

Dude when we kissed which I avoided like a plague it was horrendous, It smelt like she had eaten/swallowed garlic . I couldn't brush the smell off for days.
I carried a handkerchief on me back then and still do to spit in it when the acid reflex tried to escape my mouth . Whenever we had sex and she tried to kiss me , I went down on her tummy instead , I would grab her breasts with one hand and suck on the other with my mouth and straight into pump and grind action. I even tried licking tom-tom while kissing her ( this worked but not sustainable) , I tried chewing gum while kissing her, the chewing up would loose its taste immediately. When It reached defcon 1- I decided to tell her.

SO I did some research and found possible causes ( Its been a while) and scheduled an appointment with a doctor for the next day.
On the day prior, I sat her down and ask if she trusts me - She said Yes, I asked If she loves me - She said yes. I asked her if she thought I was capable of hurting her ( she said, yes ... I was in University and she was still in SS1/2) lol . But besides her fear she said no. I then proceeded to tell her or remind her if she recalled I had a bunch of tom-toms , chewing gum and had to rush to spit in the bathroom , she said yes and then I told her its because she had bad breath. I informed her that I had found a doctor and would like for us to visit the doctor. She pushed me away for a sec , out of shame and then she said she was sorry and that her previous bf had mentioned the same thing but when I didn't mention anything, she felt it must have gone.
So we went to see the doctor, who almost fainted when she opened her mouth. Asked her to start flossing, prescribed some medication and we cured the issue together.

Moral of my story - 1. Try and see if you can make it inclusive ( making it about you both )
2. Must be in love - I told a gf once that she needed to have a shower before we have sex cause I was smelling poop when doing doggy style the other day, she replied well you also have bad breath. I said, I will brush before we kiss next time.
3. Try and lighten the atmosphere there are 90% she does right - lets do this together.

Good Luck
thanks bro I really appreciates

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour by Danny50: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
alphaNomega:
Imagine what her pussi will smell like lipsrsealed
that side is OK bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience. / Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.