Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. (4274 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by GuyWise101(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I am writing this out of experience girls have the most dirtiest mind you can ever imagine, yes even the old women forming saints.

As a guy never act as a holy guy in front of any woman (except for your mum and those related to you), they are all thinking about sex more than you.

Girls always like to be around me and laugh their ass out when I give it to them as they want, I talk naughty things and I tell you they are so interested and my guys are wondering what am I telling them that makes them to be laughing out so loud.

If you meet a decently dressed girl and you start acting "churchy' and holy, discussing church issues you will be seen as a brother..... Never act holy to a decently dressed girl they all have dirty minds more than you can ever imagine.

I have had sex with older women, old enough to be my mom because I am open minded and not a judgemental person or forming holy, they see me as a person with open mind towards life.

I made a churchy girl, a holy forming type tell me her secret of having abortion in the past and her menstrual period even without her being my girlfriend or me having sex with her.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As a guy never act holy in front of any girl.

#Tuesdaynuggets. cool cool coolcool cool cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by chatinent: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2022
You have made it in life, well done.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by shamsin6300(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Me: I hand your case over to righteousness.
Nobody: coming in 1,2,3...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Sorry what's your point exactly tho? undecided
It's very normal to have a dirty slutty mind tho.. tongue tongue kiss
People think having an active imagination is bad or being able to picture something sexual.. no I don't find anything like that to be wrong...

As long as you are not hurting anyone why not?

Is there even anyone on earth who has a clean mind tho? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
People think having an active imagination is bad or being able to picture something sexual.. no I don't find anything like that to be wrong...

hey
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Popjoan:
hey
Como estas? wink
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Como estas? wink
estoy bien y tu?
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Popjoan:
estoy bien y tu?
Thanks.. thanks for your concern.. wink
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

your welcome dawg, your really making some dude....(cry) grin
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Highman56: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She don hook cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Popjoan:
your welcome dawg, your really making some dude....(cry) grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Highman56:

She don hook cheesy
undecided
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Zionzoom(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

aunty!!!
Na everywhere we dey see u grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Zionzoom:
aunty!!!
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by helinues: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
And the moral lesson of this epistle?

undecided
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by yuping(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed ok I will discuss about it on my next interview.
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by lasisi69(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
wrong... You were supposed to say I miss you too cheesy
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
lasisi69:
wrong... You were supposed to say I miss you too cheesy
I don't know the guy.. cheesy
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by lasisi69(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know the guy.. cheesy
cry
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Zionzoom:
aunty!!!
the thing tire me o. She go just dey jump from one thread to another dey find unecessary attention.

even dey derail threads. Seriously speaking i'm happy for her because e be like say she no get any problem for life.
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Mrscarter(f): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2022
GuyWise101:

I am writing this out of experience girls have the most dirtiest mind you can ever imagine, yes even the old women forming saints.

As a guy never act as a holy guy in front of any woman (except for your mum and those related to you), they are all thinking about sex more than you.

Girls always like to be around me and laugh their ass out when I give it to them as they want, I talk naughty things and I tell you they are so interested and my guys are wondering what am I telling them that makes them to be laughing out so loud.

If you meet a decently dressed girl and you start acting "churchy' and holy, discussing church issues you will be seen as a brother..... Never act holy to a decently dressed girl they all have dirty minds more than you can ever imagine.

I have had sex with older women, old enough to be my mom because I am open minded and not a judgemental person or forming holy, they see me as a person with open mind towards life.

I made a churchy girl, a holy forming type tell me her secret of having abortion in the past and her menstrual period even without her being my girlfriend or me having sex with her.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As a guy never act holy in front of any girl.

#Tuesdaynuggets. cool cool coolcool cool cool cool cool

This can be true. I have a naughty sense of humour n am open bout things to d right person so imagine there r other girls like me
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by shakurpaul(m): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Anyone interested in NFT's here

Join the discord below guys.

There is a high chance for you to get WHITELISTED for at least three NFT's.

2 more days left to the mint/lunch day.

Do not miss out Naira landers

https://discord./3zEn2RKB
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Mastakija(m): 3:09am On Feb 02, 2022
GuyWise101:

I am writing this out of experience girls have the most dirtiest mind
i came here to correct ur english tongue
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by talk2hb1(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Dirty but coded, there are subtle ways of talking dirty with a woman without being vulgar
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Bigseven(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2022
So Na because of kpekus you wrote that epistle con get mind called am nuggets! Nugget kill you there. Ofrukpekpe grin
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
nice heading,

trash post
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by rickpat(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2022
what an achievement... congrats.. act holy or dirty or nasty or silly ..bro there's a woman for every man... hopefully with meet the one that we connect well with...
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Mrscarter:

This can be true. I have a naughty sense of humour n am open bout things to d right person so imagine there r other girls like me
Na why you dey sleep for romance section and probably romantic novels too ,you better start exploring those fantasies
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Clap for yourself....
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Mastakija:
i came here to correct ur english tongue

grin English corrector...
Re: Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. by Mrscarter(f): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2022
fabiano09:

Na why you dey sleep for romance section and probably romantic novels too ,you better start exploring those fantasies

Na i dnt read romance novels. N im married so i dnt need explore anything out of curiosity.
N i like the romance section although i do check crime n other news just not as much

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Team Foreign (photo) / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.