Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties (11228 Views)

Serena Williams Crashes Out Of French Open / Michel Platini Arrested Amid Investigation Into Award Of 2022 World Cup To Qatar / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Afonasa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Some days are like that, its the same reason,its not OK to call Jim god of soccer cos he's human.

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Gangster1ms: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Emu4life:
Nice did a good job getting rid of the overrated PSG team, even the League is not yet assured for them.

Penaldians go masturbate for this thread tiregrin
Let the cries begin in 1......2........3...............NOW cheesy
You've begin the cry already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Idiotmod: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
I carry those idiots in my ticket and they spoil it
Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by kechywillz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghostboy:
Pessi is truly a useless fraud, who barça gave everything but left immediately after he bankrupted them.
Can't wait for Mbappe to leave psg so messi will be properly exposed cause mbappe is the one carrying that team, not even neymar(the injury man).
Them go open pessi yansh next season!
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghostboy:
Pessi is truly a useless fraud, who barça gave everything but left immediately after he bankrupted them.
Can't wait for Mbappe to leave psg so messi will be properly exposed cause mbappe is the one carrying that team, not even neymar(the injury man).
Them go open pessi yansh next season!

Dude you funny... Ahahahhaha
Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by justjify(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
danot1030:

Man I was literally plunging into relegation before he came, even when there was no hope of them getting close to number six this great legend announced that he cannot settle for anything less than first four and there they are today. What has Messi done?
Oga I want us to grab a trophy this season, at last.
Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by danot1030: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2022
justjify:

Oga I want us to grab a trophy this season, at last.

That may not happen, man U has a lot of improvement to make on that team, the management, the coach and the players have a lot of more input to make and strategies to come up with, maybe next season a cup will be possible.

Beside guy I don't have a club, am just an avid Ronaldo supporter.

1 Like

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by justjify(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2022
danot1030:

That may not happen, man U has a lot of improvement to make on that team, the management, the coach and the players have a lot of more input to make and strategies to come up with, maybe next season a cup will be possible.

Beside guy I don't have a club, am just an avid Ronaldo supporter.
Nice one brotherly. Well said
Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Teaser4(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Nosayer:

grin grin grin

I no dey comment for football talks but man, the thing really pain you so much you had to say "awọn oloriibuu"

Take heart.... grin grin grin
mumu haffa your pendu don Koba una

1 Like

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by Teaser4(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Englishisamust:

grin grin Oooh no. He pain this guyooo. He pain aaam!!! He pain aaam!!!
Dindinrin how market, what goes around don come around, pendu don Koba una …

1 Like

Re: PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties by AllBlack: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man United Title Challenge Will "Take A Long Time" - Solskjaer / 5+odd Football Trading (daily) / Oparanozie Excited To Play Against France At The World Cup (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.