Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs (1408 Views)

A Pedigree Or Half Ped Female Rottweiler Pup Is Urgently Needed / Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD / How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
We have a pedigree female Rottweiler pup we have up for a new home. She wasn't intended to be out for sale (a keeper) but due to change in certain conditions she's up for a new home and handler.
For more information, kindly reach the number(08078645882) via whatsapp, calls or sms

Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by elkharpone: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oga shut the f$ck up
You sound stoopid
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2022
elkharpone:
Oga shut the f$ck up
You sound stoopid
You'll be ignored, I know you are jumping on my post to make some noise
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2022
She is still available to be owned by her next loving home.

Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by elkharpone: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2022
knyte:

You'll be ignored, I know you are jumping on my post to make some noise
I wassnt talking to you bro
There was a post before mine, guy was saying sh*t, prolly you didn't see it.
But he deleted it already
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Still very much available
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Empress will be 8weeks on the 8th of Feb.. Let's give her a befitting home

Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2022
She's 9weeks old currently and still available

Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by maryikpaha: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2022
So you have not been able to sell your so call pedigree Rottweiler. Sorry oh. Instead of you to use Ur energy on Ur post to see how u can sell your puppy.

You will be jumping on other people's post and comments. Just to be relevant.

Upon your relevance, you are still unable to sell. You better learn to be positive in life. And wish other people well. Not that you will be putting your mouth in people's post Mr Know all.
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
maryikpaha:
So you have not been able to sell your so call pedigree Rottweiler. Sorry oh. Instead of you to use Ur energy on Ur post to see how u can sell your puppy.

You will be jumping on other people's post and comments. Just to be relevant.

Upon your relevance, you are still unable to sell. You better learn to be positive in life. And wish other people well. Not that you will be putting your mouth in people's post Mr Know all.
So you wasted your time, data and energy just to prove what? Skip away in peace
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by oluwasegxzy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
How much is she going for?
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2022
oluwasegxzy:
How much is she going for?
Kindly reach out privately, my phone number is on the post
Re: A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs by knyte(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sold!!!

(1) (Reply)

Large Turkeys For Sale In Ibadan Oyo State / Alsatian Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices / 1yr Old Male Lhasa Dog For Sale + Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.