Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (77240 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dagger111(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Asquare84(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
If i was the one i will kill the monitor lizard

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Mhykel217(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oga face your front oo.. No let them tie u join.. Life craze

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Tokskob2008: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
The person wey tie lizard down go die one day and the lizard will be set free...

No one on earth is all-powerful.. For everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

554 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Righteousness2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
That is the degree of Wickedness being Pepetuated under the Sun.

Many today are chained , bottled, Calabashed, caged and padlocked in the Spiritual and they are living Hopelessly and Helplessly.

Many have been tied to various objects thrown into the sea. No Matter the kind of work they do, or money they make, it will be like using Basket to fetch water. Fruitless Efforts . Many are working like an Elephant but eating like an ant because Evil decrees and garments have been worn open them.
Some can have good deals and Promises only to disappointed at the point of their Breakthrough.

But I Stand this Moment as a Chosen and a Servant of GOD! Beginning from this photo right here, I send Holy Destructive Thunder to the Foundation of that cage and Power or altar backing it. In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all my Heart, I Destroy everything! I return the arrow on the head of that lady and I Liberate whoever it is that has been tied.

Listen Folks, living Empty is Dangerous. Living one leg here and one leg there is Dangerous!
Living a Life of compromise is Dangerous!
You need to Surrender, Believe and stand Firmly with GOD so when they take your name or Matter to any evil altar, there will Divine Bomb from to Blaster and destroy whoever.

12th & 13th of this Month of February 2022 is a great opportunity for yokes and Bondages to be Broken! No Matter the Number of years or Foundation involved.

It is Happening life @ The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Headquarters in Lagos , Nigeria in a Heavenly Settlement Program titled From Sorrow to JOY.

Save the date! Don't Miss it for anything. Go there and let GOD ALMIGHTY settle your Matter!

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nukilia: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Drop the location here and see what would happen in the next 24 hrs

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Eife(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
It could be a close friend, relative or past lover
Humans are wicked, everybody just Dey wait for his or her own transformation
That’s part of life shit

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dagger111(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
Oga face your front oo.. No let them tie u join.. Life craze

Lolz

My God pass them.

30 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Righteousness2(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dagger111:

Lolz
My God pass them.

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

174 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Skyfornia(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by excomarow(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lord have mercy....

Please repeat after me.,. Dear Lord anybody who as tied down my destiny, whosoever and wherever... HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE!! HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

Be Free In Jeses Name

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by kollinz1234(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ivolt: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is a shame some people believe this nonsense.
SMH

24 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by DenreleDave(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided undecided undecided

Wicked world... EVIL WORLD

Some have been turned mad by evil ones because they don't want him/her to prosper

In the powerful name of Jesus, and by the blood on the cross of calvary, everyone tied down here spiritually can be let loose by thunder and fire in Jesus name...

Amen

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Offpoint1: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Probably an ex who promised her marriage and later dumped her for her friend grin

Reasons guys should let women know your intentions the first day you asked her out.

If you want sex only, be blunt and all out about it.
if you see "wifely" potentials, let her know but never make no promises.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nova1988(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
humans are the number one problem to humans.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by lifeandjoy: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by God1000(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't believe in this shit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by dontbothermuch: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked
That soul will battle a vicious battle more stronger than the battle for helm's deep to rescue that very soul.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by obinna58(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Backwardness
If you like tie him using dinosaur it won't work is a pure fact here.

Foolish people wasting their time with spiritual rubbish while remaining failure in whatever they engage in.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gbemi trabaye shocked cool shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by whippersnapper(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
It could only be one tribe who are known for their skullastic prowess. Thier evil and wickedness knows no bound

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Authoreety: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Smartresponse(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Village people no give up. Man must struggle anywhere he goes. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Badguy77(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uwa di egu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lols, that's why it's so important to align to something.

I learnt something very early in life, it's not good for a man to be alone in this world, a wise book once said that.

Witchcraft is real and some people really down play some of these things.

I once met a billionaire who told me no one sustainably succeed just like that at this level. Well someone will want to argue.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ImoleNaija: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sadly, any human or animal tied down is placed on limit. He could only go forward a little & return. May we not be victims of the wicked in life.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are an idol of your own?? Okay.

All Unknown Powers binding that Person (especially if he/she is innocent soul), may those chains be broken

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.