Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (77229 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Allisgud: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2022
I release u with the power of the holy ghost fire,loooooose
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Cutehector:
you don dey fear abi cheesy
Feat what??
The idol or myself being in bondage
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Franking: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Taa! Na lie. Why can't people use these so-called black power to make money and be happy? Una mumu never do.

Y'all will believe every nonsense on social media.

Abeg, who fit tie me down like that? I challenge anybody to try.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zexy2030(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2022
zeenaman:
Why do I feel like crying after reading this?
Life is already too hard even without all these spiritual problems
Exactly, what I wanted to say.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zexy2030(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Otuegbe:
She no fit tie money and vacate someone property.
If she can control someone destiny from an uncompleted building, why can't she control her own destiny.
Mumu
No b lie bros. But the devil just empowers to destroy, the power wey satan get na to destroy n deceive. But others e no get power. He can't make u healthy, rich or protected. He doesn't have such powers.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by dnawah(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this?
if na me I go go there in rambo style,she go free am
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zexy2030(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Franking:
Taa! Na lie. Why can't people use these so-called black power to make money and be happy? Una mumu never do.

Y'all will believe every nonsense on social media.

Abeg, who fit tie me down like that? I challenge anybody to try.
Don't tempt God, no human can single handly contend with spiritual powers except u r backed by an higher one. Confidence don't move demons(principalities, rulers of wickedness, spiritual wickedness) what challenges them is an higher power they respect. If you don't have such backings don't boast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by NCANCHAIR(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Abeg talk bros, we want to learn from you too
ajailer:
Hmm. Plenty things to talk but don’t know where to start
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by UltimateCSH(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2022
SIMPLE TASK LIKE BUYING BITTER COLA AND RED JATROPHA PLANT, WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING WITHOUT UTTERING A WORD TO ANYONE CUT THE TOP OF THE COLA DIG HOLE INSIDE THE BITTER COLA, COLLECT THE JATROPHA PLANT SAP INSIDE IT, THEN COVER IT BACK, THEN SAY BE IT A MAN OR WOMAN, YOUNG OR OLD, LEAVING OR DEAD, FRIEND OR FOE, NEIGHBOUR OR STRANGER, WHOEVER I'VE OFFENDED OR NOT OFFENDED THAT HAS PUT HANDS IN MY LIFE TO CAUSE PAIN AND HATRED I ASK THAT I BE FORGIVEN AND LOVED BY BOTH MAN AND SPIRITS THIS DAY. THEN CHEW AND SWALLOW THE COLA.

OR BUY BLACK SOAP, IGI NLA, EPO OBO, MAFOWO KAN OMO MI, POUND ALL THE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND PUT IT INSIDE WHITE PLASTIC OR WHITE CLOTH. AT 12 MIDNIGHT RUB RED OIL FROM HEAD TO TOE, THEN USE KANKAN IBILE, TO BATH FROM HEAD TO TOE. THEN TIE THE NATIVE SPONGE INSIDE NYLON, DON'T DRY YOURSELF, GO STRAIGHT TO BED. IN THE MORNING GO AND THROW THE SPONGE AWAY IN THE DUSTBIN AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE.

THIS WILL BREAK EVERY CURSE AND CHARM DONE AGAINST YOU AND ALSO PROTECT YOU FROM CHARM OR EVIL PLAN TILL YOU DIE.

YOU'LL NOTICE PEOPLE LOVING YOU AND BEING VERY POLITE WITH YOU, OTHERS WILL BECOME VERY TROUBLED WHEN TALKING BAD ABOUT YOU.

A WOMAN WHO HAS DONE ABORTION SHOULD NOT BOTHER DOING IT, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by NaBanga: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Why didn't they tie the British when they came? Why are they not tying the British now when they come? Africans need to wake up from their slumber.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Brian47(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ajailer(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2022
NCANCHAIR:
Abeg talk bros, we want to learn from you too

Learn as in how?

Some ppl say make the guy kill d lizard n I just laugh.... dem no know say the trapped soul might die if the lizard is killed.

Some say make he free d lizard just like that, but dis life is deep..... Minding one business is a very wise option as he no go like carry another man problem put on top his own head. If you are not a strong person spiritually n u go free someone from the bondage he has been subjected to by the enemies, dem wicked powers go fit make am as a scape goat wey go release their victim.

Those ladies sef, it's not like they are living a Good Life as they are already under d bondage of their handwork..... even Dem talk say releasing d animal comes with consequence.

All in all, we don't know who we don offend n who is not ready to forgive n forget. Pls Lord watch over your children o make d enemy no make us a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

It's a shame you don't.

Yowt when it comes to demonstrating how those powers exist and challenging them, you all run.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Johnlegacy57: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
imagine a poor stricken evening newspaper illegal tenant is claiming that she tied someone. if there is anybody that is being tied she is the one.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
zimdante:
That's witchcraft, that's what witches do, it works on some people, especially those that do not believe in spiritual powers.

Yet it's Christians that always make the most noise about witches, demonic possession and spiritual attacks?

Where do you see atheists talk like that?

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by fashrola(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
What's the estimated Life span of the Lizard? Probably 10-15 years in its natural habitat.... That lizard won't live for long if tied that way in a cage...

So what if the Lizard dies now nko? Well I do not believe in all of those stuffs because no one born of a woman fit tie my destiny (It's just superstitions)

Probably that's her pet lol
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Skyfornia:

God doesn't destroy...He Creates, builds, repairs and recreates. He is not God of thunder...

But Devil steals, kills and destroys according to those who believe in him...so why didn't he maintain his trademark and show the man what he is capable of?

Don't lie on your God.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

1 Samuel 2:6
The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2022
yunqdady:

Juju is for bad things only. And please, forget wokeness, these things are real. I pray you don't realise too late.
I was like you before.

Prove it.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
I feel like someone has done the same to me too cos things are damn difficult and all those that usually assisted me financially have all left me ...I need serious deliverance , what do I do?

The holy spirit has revealed to me that's your mother is responsible.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Das1mama: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2022
The Lord said there are some demons that cannot be cast out without involving in prayers and fasting, i think the's such by the Authority and empowerment of the Holy Ghost receive strength and power to fight back and be set free in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for he says whomever he has set free is free indeed, oh Lord for as many that will hearken unto your WORD may they be Liberated from the power of darkness. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by membranus: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is the degree of Wickedness being Pepetuated under the Sun.

Many today are chained , bottled, Calabashed, caged and padlocked in the Spiritual and they are living Hopelessly and Helplessly.

Many have been tied to various objects thrown into the sea. No Matter the kind of work they do, or money they make, it will be like using Basket to fetch water. Fruitless Efforts . Many are working like an Elephant but eating like an ant because Evil decrees and garments have been worn open them.
Some can have good deals and Promises only to disappointed at the point of their Breakthrough.

But I Stand this Moment as a Chosen and a Servant of GOD! Beginning from this photo right here, I send Holy Destructive Thunder to the Foundation of that cage and Power or altar backing it. In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all my Heart, I Destroy everything! I return the arrow on the head of that lady and I Liberate whoever it is that has been tied.

Listen Folks, living Empty is Dangerous. Living one leg here and one leg there is Dangerous!
Living a Life of compromise is Dangerous!
You need to Surrender, Believe and stand Firmly with GOD so when they take your name or Matter to any evil altar, there will Divine Bomb from to Blaster and destroy whoever.

12th & 13th of this Month of February 2022 is a great opportunity for yokes and Bondages to be Broken! No Matter the Number of years or Foundation involved.

It is Happening life @ The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Headquarters in Lagos , Nigeria in a Heavenly Settlement Program titled From Sorrow to JOY.

Save the date! Don't Miss it for anything. Go there and let GOD ALMIGHTY settle your Matter!

Amen in JESUS Mighty Name.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by membranus: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
I feel like someone has done the same to me too cos things are damn difficult and all those that usually assisted me financially have all left me ...I need serious deliverance , what do I do?

Go quickly to MFM Church and do deliverance, and your problem will be over.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Thegoodone13:
You could have raise alarms and people will set the lizards free and beat the hell out of that lady

For what crime?
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Franking: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2022
zexy2030:

Don't tempt God, no human can single handly contend with spiritual powers except u r backed by an higher one. Confidence don't move demons(principalities, rulers of wickedness, spiritual wickedness) what challenges them is an higher power they respect. If you don't have such backings don't boast.

I challenge u and ur higher one.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by zexy2030(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Franking:

I challenge u and ur higher one.
Ok wait for it.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Rawhumper(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Which means its a short term bondage.

quote author=writeprof post=111455698][/quote]
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Maverick777: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2022
your username says everything about you and your inane posts.....
Offpoint1:
Probably an ex who promised her marriage and later dumped her for her friend grin

Reasons guys should let women know your intentions the first day you asked her out.

If you want sex only, be blunt and all out about it.
if you see "wifely" potentials, let her know but never make no promises.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Owologbo(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Asquare84:
If i was the one i will kill the monitor lizard
The funny thing is, these two ladies will be living a miserable life as a result of their evils but they won't know.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ijoba85: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Are you sure?
membranus:

Go quickly to MFM Church and do deliverance, and your problem will be over.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Owologbo(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
Probably an ex who promised her marriage and later dumped her for her friend grin

Reasons guys should let women know your intentions the first day you asked her out.

If you want sex only, be blunt and all out about it.
if you see "wifely" potentials, let her know but never make no promises.
But in the real sense, one cannot just meet a lady and promise her marriage instantly ma.
It's in the cause of the relationship you will know if you are compatible or not.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ijoba85: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Why this ? Remember , woe unto any human who say what the holy spirit has not say. Be careful of what you say pls
1Sharon:

The holy spirit has revealed to me that's your mother is responsible.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Berankis: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2022
One can obviously see that both the tied and tiee are not making any progress. That's how wicked people are. They never make any progress themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.