Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Learn Kdp Publishing For Free, Make Money Fast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Kdp Publishing For Free, Make Money Fast (221 Views)

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing For Smartphone / Free: New Way To Raise Money Fast! Offer Ends On Monday, 18/01/2021 By 10 Am. / How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Kdp Publishing For Free, Make Money Fast by Joshdman(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'm sure you know or you've heard about amazon kdp publishing. Well if you haven't, it's simply about publishing your books on amazon and making money from the sales. It's the gold mine right now, but very few people know, and most who know don't know how to go about it.

The entire process can be rigorous and needs mentorship. If you check online you'll see courses of about #40,000 upwards, claiming to teach you everything about this business model. But then, such amount may not favor everybody, especially in these hard times. But what do these affiliates care, at the end of the day all they want to do is make their commission.

So I decided to help out those who will be interested, by making tutorial videos explaining everything step by step, and uploading them on youtube. The videos are actually for a class I hosted, teaching interesting minds how to go about kdp and all. I'm offering the channel contents to everyone who'll want to one day earn in hundreds of dollars from amazon, monthly.

This stuff is not for lazy people though, but I'll reveal all the tricks, shortcuts, and so on in my videos. If you see them and you like the content, kindly subscribe. I intend to pour put all my knowledge in these videos.

I also do one-on-one teaching or mentorship, for a very small fee. But honestly, if you can follow up the videos (they're very easy to follow), you'll have no problems whatsoever on your kindle publishing journey.

Here's one of my videos you can see for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFb4xrXvKM

Channel link https://youtube.com/channel/UCzFn7iXdv6lLG-cKQZ1We7A
Re: Learn Kdp Publishing For Free, Make Money Fast by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Naija, you said you want to make free tutorial for KDP and you are now directing the intending learner to your YOUTUBE where th 200mb loaded or borrowed from network to be exhausted in no distance time.

(1) (Reply)

Very Good Copy Writer Needed / Human Resource/administrative Manager, Oregun-ikeja 200k / Open Administrative Positions In A School In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.