Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money (21758 Views)

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Market Your Business To Over 80 Million GSM Numbers Of Nigerians / 4 Growth Stocks That Made Investors Money Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is trash journalism. From what I can deduce, there is NO EVIDENCE that he scammed anyone previously till he allegedly lost money while reinvesting customers' funds. Those who alleged he was a serial scammer had nothing to prove their allegations.

Although the nature of the business seemed sketchy, those expecting unbelievable ROIs should have been aware of the risk and Mr. Fabiyi should have included the right clauses in the terms and conditions.

Albeit, may the law take its due course. I really hope the young man is an innocent bloke who just lost money while reinvesting...

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by endy69: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Another day, another company scam and my people wouldn't learn. That a company is a registered company doesn't mean it can't liquidate. I can register any company in CAC if when the money is ready.

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by gambia(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Una must get sense Las Las.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
lanre88:
Network Marketing is the new gold mine.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Make up to 150k on just a referral. Imagine making three in a month.

na dem
If you tell me to go refer one person
I fit whipe you cord for neck

5 Likes

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Anybody who wears red tie with purple trim is suspect period
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by yusluvad(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chai! Investors money is gone...
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Mandyoluchi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Skull miners and scam. Awon Hush Lamb. Tuehh

3 Likes

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by nedekid: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Whizzdom:
Any investment company that is not authenticated by a bank or a reputable person in the society.

I will never and would never invest my money therein.
Nna, don't do any " investment" in Nigeria aside the one you control yourself eg buy property etc.
If not they will use your money to buy benz.

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by smallsmall: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Realdeals:
Okay, these guys are capitalizing on the desperation of wannabe investors, they shall want to earn without doing much.

In the present Nigerian environment where Herdsmen wont even allow you to farm your own land, it is normal for people to want to invest their Money with institutional Investors but what we have here are SCAMMERS pretending to be Investment Managers.

The Security Agencies and National Assembly have to take this Up and not let these Criminals keep giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
People will never learn. They will keep looking for the next place to invest
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by smallsmall: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Loewe:
This is trash journalism. From what I can deduce, there is NO EVIDENCE that he scammed anyone previously till he allegedly lost money while reinvesting customers' funds. Those who alleged he was a serial scammer had nothing to prove their allegations.

Although the nature of the business seemed sketchy, those expecting unbelievable ROIs should have been aware of the risk and Mr. Fabiyi should have included the right clauses in the terms and conditions.

Albeit, may the law take its due course. I really hope the young man is an innocent bloke who just lost money while reinvesting...

What about these fraudsters claiming to be expert Forex Traders, Expert Farmers, etc, and using people's Money to Flex, should they have been aware of the Risk as well?
Or until they get a bullet in the head, when they least expect it?

"Everybody i Intelligent and Brilliant, with the help of Hind-Sight" grin grin
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by BruncleZuma: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
The padiman bear bear no fear una, una carry money give am..
It always ends in tears.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by sammirano: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Greed drives people. I will rather use my money to buy ADA and watch others make money in the space and drag days with my girlfriend's boyfriend, rather than invest in these guys that are out to create wealth for themselves contingent upon people's stupidity and greed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by ufotunang: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerians will never learn.... they just invest their money in any investment company they come across
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by wonlasewonimi: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Exot:
How can I trust my money with someone named Ifabiyi?

Sounds like doing money ritual the other way round cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Anyone that can generate 50% roi per month won't need your money to invest, it's that simple. But rettarded svckers always fall.

2 Likes

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by revived2: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
boladale123:

Please enlighten me

Trade XAU/USD with your broker via your fx knowledge or get someone that's skilled to manage your fx account
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by gambojimeta: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
50% ROI. grin

Ah fool andi is money

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
All these scammers are hiding under forex trading to defraud a lot of people playing on people's intelligence promising them what a standard edge fund cannot give to attract them.
One guy came to my mind MBA forex. There are a lot of scamming schemes out there both locally and internationally, I fell for one called cash FX, if press withdrawal button it will be like two months before they pay you. I know it's a matter of time they will collapse

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Scammers everywhere! angry
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by juman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
The investors are greedy thieves.
MMM people.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by juman(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
If I start butterfly and rat farm and promise one hundred percent ROI, many people would invest.
Mumu plenty for this country.

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
smallsmall:

What about those claiming to be expert Forex Traders, Expert Farmers, etc, and using people's Money to Flex, should they have been aware of the Risk as well?
Or until they get a bullet in the head, when they least expect it?

Kindly go and kill them if that's your area of expertise... Enough said.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Una no dey learn ......... The fool and their money ........... wink
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fx trading is real and very profitable.

But you must trade with money you are willing to lose...

Dont borrow money to trade.

Don't indulge in fund managment promising unrealistic returns.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by adonainana: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
I doubt anyone knows what forex ( foreign exchange means )

You buy currencies when they dip and you sell them quickly when they rise

The margin is always very different and you can buy millions and speculate on its gazumping or other wise in millions

Only experienced traders can do forex
And you dare not use naira one of the most unstable currencies in this world to do forex

It must be in foreign currencies only

Anyway pls anyone want to invest in drinks wholesale business ( beer ).

Check my profile and page as to me discussing all the business entails

At least it’s time for physical business as opposed to audio businesses

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by chariiks(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Batam:
All these scammers are hiding under forex trading to defraud a lot of people playing on people's intelligence promising them what a standard edge fund cannot give to attract them.
One guy came to my mind MBA forex. There are a lot of scamming schemes out there both locally and internationally, I fell for one called cash FX, if press withdrawal button it will be like two months before they pay you. I know it's a matter of time they will collapse
Bro same with me I ordered for withdrawal since November 11 2021 and till now no credit of my wallet. Na so chymall and stale exchange come with their fomat. If I invest 100k n dey promise to give me 20% ROI monthly it’s my money they are given me back but I ll think they are profitable because giving me this money will encourage me to refer people
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
One young boy will sit down and tell u he runs an investment company and u all will troop and start investing millions in his ponzi scheme?

What is his experience in the financial industry? Where has he previously worked and gained credible and sufficient experience?

Who are the board of directors of the said investment company?? No physical office just online? Lmao

All shady and shabby information.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by heartbeat84: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
the guy really looks like a criminal
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Whizzdom:
Any investment company that is not authenticated by a bank or a reputable person in the society.

I will never and would never invest my money therein.

Story... continue ...

WKC was authenticated by people as high as state commissioner of police and prominent traditional leaders...

Rumor has it that they were some of the reasons he wkc collapsed cos wkc was paying these prominent personalities over 50% ROI...

Do not invest with any company in the money market at all if you like yourself ...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WinThrill Network Is A Scam / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins / Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.