Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. (41233 Views)

What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Share Your Custard/pap Making Experience / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by naija4life247: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
What special about what you doing,come to north make u c husstle!

Even the Bible says "fear North".

No Southerner is interested in your desert that is flowing with sorrow, tears and blood

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by kwasoly(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adieza:
A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Yakubu, who took to his Facebook page, disclosed that he started the business at the age of 19 years, expressed satisfaction, saying with good planning, he would succeed in the business.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,
I’m glad and ever proud of myself of venturing into Pap making business when I clocked 19.
I might not have had cars, thousands not naira from it.

“But I know with God, time, patience and right planning I will definitely get to the top. Be Inspired, Good Morning Friends.

More grace my brother the Lord will bless the works of your hands.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Misbahuddeen(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adieza:
A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Yakubu, who took to his Facebook page, disclosed that he started the business at the age of 19 years, expressed satisfaction, saying with good planning, he would succeed in the business.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,
I’m glad and ever proud of myself of venturing into Pap making business when I clocked 19.

“But I know with God, time, patience and right planning I will definitely get to the top. Be Inspired, Good Morning Friends.

At a critical time like this, more news like these ones should be flooded on social media. Yes Papsmiley looks somewhat trivial, at least its something. Not everyday ritual this ritual that.

Next time please cover, "I started shoemaker business instead of doing yahoo". : grin

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by YellowMayor(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adieza:

“Instead of doing Yahoo,

I like the spirit boy. Fire on. Sky is the beginning point for you. I wish you success in life
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by seyz91(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
You dey mind am
lasisi69:
tongue

pap boy at Day

yahoo boy at night undecided

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winters23:
Are we supposed to clap for you that you didn't do yahoo?

Or you think you did the world a favour you're not a thief?

To your 'brilliant' questions, the answers are: Yes... Yes!!!

We are clapping for him, and he is doing the world a huge favor.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by RussellRutherfo: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tonyreal49:
Instead of doing business I eventually did yahoo.
My junior brother of 15years almost took my position of being the first Child.

I sha don get hostel, na to jaaa go hustle for UK Legitimately remain.

Hmmm!!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by openmine(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice to know that there are some youths like this!
Very commendable and who says your business won't grow bountifully to a point where you will be able to purchase your desired ride?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by riczy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Rubbish talk and Rubbish publicity
Come town come see boys Dey do legit work yet dem nur Dey loud am

What so special of yu making pap
y nt blame hu pushed it to d Fp
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Aroyjunior(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
and your people are not here!
compare the statistics bro.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Manolo213: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
So we should start praising you for doing the right thing for yourself? You for go do Yahoo naa watin concern me.....you do good..you do for yourself
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by realstars: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
farem:
Who let the dog � out?
whoo! hoo!! hoo!! hoo!! Whoo

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by 1sherlockHolmes: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
if he can do the yahoo
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by tafat: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please be proud of what you do abeg, you try.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Raychee(f): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yahoo shouldn't be a standard of comparison. That's what our immediate society has degraded into. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Studyinchina200(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
We the yorubas are kind of lazy lol
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

You all think I am gonna say he is not a real niggar

Hell no....I won't say that
He shock una abi.

dream and success does not become reality through magic and shortcut.....it takes sweat, determination, working smart and hard work.

Slawormirr 05/02/2022

Slawormirr my guy.!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by lagosrd: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:

Stop being negative. If you don't know what others are passing through stop condemning them. I can confirm that this guy might have pass through hell for not joining the band wagon not to do yahoo yahoo. In Ado now you hardly see any young guy not extremely expensively dressed with chains, exotic vehicles and clothes to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by l0uie(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
He no see person to show am way.

lagosrd:

Stop being negative. If you don't know what others are passing through stop condemning them. I can confirm that this guy might have pass through hell for not joining the band wagon not to do yahoo yahoo. In Ado now you hardly see any young guy not extremely expensively dressed with chains, exotic vehicles and clothes to say the least.

Disembark from that vertical capping! Anyway na way. If e sure for you, go do yahoo.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by McLizbae: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

He shock una abi.

dream and success does not become reality through magic and shortcut.....it takes sweat, determination, working smart and hard work.

Slawormirr 05/02/2022

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Nicenixon: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

He shock una abi.

Slawormirr 05/02/2022
Na better weed you smoke this evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Chuksmonika(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Instead of yahoo yahoo, I ventured into Upwork.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Adieza post=109871006]A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,

You could have said instead of cutting corners you decided took up the production of pap. Yahoo is not the only crime you can commit to make money.... I have popped corn at a very popular junction when things got so hard... Lol.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
lagosrd:

oya no ves,d way he tag d story, like say they force am husttle!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Aroyjunior:
compare the statistics bro.
bros ur people full here die...sabi na Yoruba you be!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by tonididdy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your decision
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Eben91: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
lasisi69:
tongue

pap boy at Day

yahoo boy at night undecided
And a skull miner in the bush grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by izubext007: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
No mind � d guy......... every one is irresponsible in one way or the other.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by ACCURETE(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
must everyone come to north? if u can encourage him then leave him alone sir
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by tfelicityk(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keep it up... Make more savings and buy more grinding machine to assist the youths in your area.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
ACCURETE:

must everyone come to north? if u can encourage him then leave him alone sir
no ves sir!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by farem: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
people de talk,this goat too open mouth!

E pain am, the dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / How To Select A Good Watermelon / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.