Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. (41227 Views)

What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Share Your Custard/pap Making Experience / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Prettyclown: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senselessl being... Nah ur type de mislead people...will u c'mon stop typing trash
uthlaw:
What special about what you doing,come to north make u c husstle!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prettyclown:
Senselessl being... Nah ur type de mislead people...will u c'mon stop typing trash
I no de follow females drag,no comment for fish brain gender!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by everythinggirly(f): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Most Nigerian youths can't do something that would stress them, while getting cool cash. Yahoo Yahoo has taken over!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by samuel051: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
No be u Dem contribute money for to buy engine some time ago, wetin u still want again??
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by lagosrd: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
oya no ves,d way he tag d story, like say they force am husttle!

I no vex bro but its only by Gods grace,
Imagine I needed a mason foe my work and I called for one and the guy came Ina Lexus jeep, I said he is not in the right place until he started bringing out shovels and worktools from the back of the car. I just looked at him and discharged him.

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by lagosrd: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:
He no see person to show am way.

Disembark from that vertical capping! Anyway na way. If e sure for you, go do yahoo.

Abeg near wall go face your yahoo. No be everybody like to swindle people. Sogbo...
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winters23:
Are we supposed to clap for you that you didn't do yahoo?

Or you think you did the world a favour you're not a thief?

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Ifakiland(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adieza:
A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Yakubu, who took to his Facebook page, disclosed that he started the business at the age of 19 years, expressed satisfaction, saying with good planning, he would succeed in the business.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,
I’m glad and ever proud of myself of venturing into Pap making business when I clocked 19.
I might not have had cars, thousands not naira from it.

“But I know with God, time, patience and right planning I will definitely get to the top. Be Inspired, Good Morning Friends.
Your papa, which one be instead of doing yahoo, you dey sell pap, dem tell you say na dullard dey do yahoo Ode
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by donhils: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
He's even talking as if doing yahoo is easy. There are people who want to do it but no connection which you could be one of them

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Ugandatales: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2022
TheLasyBuddha:

People should understand that there's so much pressure in the south.
This life, na you get am. Choose how you go live am.

If life too press you, come north come hustle. You go make money and still live modestly.

North sure die!

What kind of hustle exactly?
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by DJInfluence: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2022
uthlaw:
What special about what you doing,come to north make u c husstle!
sometimes all people need is just a little encouragement. To you, it might be nothing special, but seeing a young man fending for himself in his own way in a country where nothing works and where the govt is doing nothing to make the standard of living better should be encouraged. To the young man i say Kudos for being hard-working and self-reliant.

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Biafraaa: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Who even tell this one say he fit pick if he decides to do yahoo? All of you on this NL will just open your mouth waaa and be talking rubbish like if yahoo is easy and sweet job. until you try it and see that making pap is not hard at all. Most people into Yahoo would be happy to get a good job and have peace of mind and also be free from stress, anxiety, and all that. If you know what the so-called yahoo boys pass through to see $50 for yahoo, all of you will advise your useless government to provide work for the youths. embarassed
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Biafraaa: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2022
So yahoo boys are not hardworking? I don't see any hard work in what he is doing. Just like you said seeing a young man fending for himself in his own way in a country where nothing works and where the govt is doing nothing to make the standard of living better should be encouraged. Encourage Yahoo boys too they are the reason why boys haven't taken up arms to go for robbery. Anyone who falls victim in online scam is suppose to be called stupid. undecided
DJInfluence:
sometimes all people need is just a little encouragement. To you, it might be nothing special, but seeing a young man fending for himself in his own way in a country where nothing works and where the govt is doing nothing to make the standard of living better should be encouraged. To the young man i say Kudos for being hard-working and self-reliant.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2022
DJInfluence:
okay na boss...no issues!
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by l0uie(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
lagosrd:

Abeg near wall go face your yahoo. No be everybody like to swindle people. Sogbo...

You no need tell me. I dey on kush dey grind 24/7.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by MagnifiCent12(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Yhu made the right choice son. Your vision and determination will surely pay off.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by LIONSABRE(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2022
God bless your hustle.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Rubbish talk and Rubbish publicity
Come town come see boys Dey do legit work yet dem nur Dey loud am

What so special of yu making pap

I wonder oooo.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by oliy24(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

You all think I am gonna say he is not a real niggar

Hell no....I won't say that
He shock una abi.

dream and success does not become reality through magic and shortcut.....it takes sweat, determination, working smart and hard work.

Slawormirr 05/02/2022

Mod. Slawormirr account has been hacked. Please do something.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by DJInfluence: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Biafraaa:
So yahoo boys are not hardworking? I don't see any hard work in what he is doing. Just like you said seeing a young man fending for himself in his own way in a country where nothing works and where the govt is doing nothing to make the standard of living better should be encouraged. Encourage Yahoo boys too they are the reason why boys haven't taken up arms to go for robbery. Anyone who falls victim in online scam is suppose to be called stupid. undecided
I don't want to join issues with childish exuberance. Listen to yourself glorifying fraud. You are morally bankrupt and that's putting it mildly.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Roysnickz: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Rubbish talk and Rubbish publicity
Come town come see boys Dey do legit work yet dem nur Dey loud am

What so special of yu making pap
How can I get your contact, bro? I have been longing to contact you.
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Prechgold1180(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Roysnickz:

How can I get your contact, bro? I have been longing to contact you.
Why any issues
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Roysnickz: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Why any issues
Nothing bad!
I have been longing to have your contact.
roysnickz@gmail.com
Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by officialfestus(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2022

How To Select A Good Watermelon / Gari And Mango, Is It Dangerous? / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch.