Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) (62153 Views)

5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) / BREAKING : Veteran Nollywood Actor Tafa Oloyede Is Dead / Tunde Oloyede Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Unrated900(m): 3:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Rest In Peace Great Actor

If you remember this actor, click LIKE.

Them no fit
remember this Baba
Indomie generations
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2022
His role in Ti oluwa Nile will not be forgotten after Baba wande's manipulative act

Rest on Baba, you've done your part on this earth. Talent well delivered to the earth
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Nisot7: 4:03am On Feb 02, 2022
In the early 2000s
Prophet777:
Rest in peace Akanji Oniposi...

He also feature in Ipinle Rere showing every week on old Ondo State radio-vision (OSRC) in those days.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Nisot7: 4:06am On Feb 02, 2022
OSRC are on startimes
Ademoore07:
Its been more than 10 years i heard of OSRC TV and im based in ondo state. I dont even know if the station still exist. DSTV, MYTV, Startimes has taken over.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Dickcious(m): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2022
R.I.P Mr. Alajo Somolu that year.
Death where's thy sting?
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:38am On Feb 02, 2022
I think I have seen him too in super story too
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Prophet777:
Rest in peace Akanji Oniposi...

He also feature in Ipinle Rere showing every week on old Ondo State radio-vision (OSRC) in those days.

Well done sir.
You are a big daddy for bringing this title to the fore. It has been ages.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Samade7: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2022
tillaman:
sad
Ehya Rest In Peace sire!!
Akanji oniposi I remember that movie
Na cassette things that year

What a funny film!

If he pass thru an area in the middle of the night, na wahala the following morning n some family members were fighting dat they must postpone the bury of their father till when he would have casted. grin
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by phemmyfour: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

He was in Oyinadejobi crew with Baba Wande

VAR generation should stay clear
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Prophet777: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2022
You are absolutely right sir: Their plays in those are very interesting with a good storylines, talented actors & actresses but settings remains their major challenge. I really miss the good old-days.
GreatrAnalyst:

Well done sir.
You are a big daddy for bringing this title to the fore. It has been ages.

1 Like

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Prophet777: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Those stations has been relegated due to poor funding, lack of creativity & innovation & political related reasons. We really miss the good old days sir.
Ademoore07:
Its been more than 10 years i heard of OSRC TV and im based in ondo state. I dont even know if the station still exist. DSTV, MYTV, Startimes has taken over.

1 Like

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by seglabsy(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://punchng.com/just-in-yoruba-actor-tafa-oloyede-is-dead/

i remenber in 2009 when i saw this man for the first time he was calling yinka quadri on phone he sat down infront of our office complex at ita olokan osogbo then,may his soul rest in peace
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Prophet777: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2022
You are absolutely on point sir, Ekiti was under Ondo-State then. Those were the programmes will cannot afford to miss during our childhood days.
dewordman:

Wow Ipinle rere that time, you are authentic ONDO state person
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Zhaoyingzi: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2022
The situation in the American political arena has always been abrupt, and Steve Bannon, the former chief strategist of the US White House and adviser to the US president, fell from the top of the US political arena to the bottom of his arrest in a short period of time. Not only was he forced to cut his seat with former U.S. President Trump, but also lost the support of big money sponsors. He is also accused of fraud in the crowdfunding project to build the U.S.-Mexico border wall due to the Congressional disturbance on January 6 this year. Arrested with money laundering.

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Prophet777: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2022
From Ekiti, One love bro. Ekiti was under Ondo-State then. Those were one of the programmes will cannot afford to miss during our childhood days.
FreestufsNG:
oh, my niggar. Are you from ondo state?
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by gentleguy1975: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I remember him in Toluwanile,by Babawande
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Banuso99: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2022
RIP.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by ElValiente(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2022
tillaman:
sad
Ehya Rest In Peace sire!!
Akanji oniposi I remember that movie
Na cassette things that year
Is that the man. Wey no dey sleep lol. Rip
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by FreestufsNG: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Prophet777:
From Ekiti, One love bro. Ekiti was under Ondo-State then. Those were one of the programmes will cannot afford to miss during our childhood days.
I'm also from ekiti. Awo Ekiti. Was living in akure then, 1994 to 96, I supposed.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by striker07(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Ti oluwa nile was produced by Tunde Kelani
gentleguy1975:
I remember him in Toluwanile,by Babawande
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by gentleguy1975: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2022
striker07:
Ti oluwa nile was produced by Tunde Kelani
Thanks for the correction
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
May his gentle soul rest in peace. He was one of our "area uncles" then at Gbaemu area in Osogbo some years back. You would either see him at Baba Oyin Adejobi's (of blessed memory) house or at brother Matthew's (the hunchback Tailor) shop playing a game of "Ayo".

Adieu sir,may the good Lord rest your soul.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by agaramove(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Rest in perfect peace.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Kabasa5(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Ademoore07(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Nisot7:
OSRC are on startimes
i don't think so. I'm on classic plan.
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Omoalhaja77: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Ehyaaaaa

I saw him at Ife around July 2019. We boarded the same "Tangboro" together & he sat beside me. I greeted him sha

I think he was returning to Osogbo that afternoon cos he alighted around that Parakin junction where they usually enter Osogbo bus

RIP oo!!
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Omoalhaja77: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2022
FreestufsNG:
I'm also from ekiti. Awo Ekiti. Was living in akure then, 1994 to 96, I supposed.

Awo Ekiti?? shocked shocked
That makes u my inlaw. We have a wife from there. Bakare family...their house not far from the Central Mosque grin
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by MT: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
A real veteran. How can I forget his role in Kuye, Iyekan Soja etc. ?. He was trained by Oyin Adejobi group, same as another veteran - Baba Wande. This man was one of the very best of them in the industry.
No scandal and very modest. Journey well, sir.

1 Like

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Zenithpeak(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2022
muystoy:
Very brilliant and great actor,he together with Baba Wande made our childhood really fun,indomie kids will not know him.RIP Tafa Oloyede,omo agboluaje

You must be da real NIGGA cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Skooldeto(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
make I quickly marry the way people dey die any how this days is alerming
Re: John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) by Afrogist247(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
May baba Oloyede soul continue to rest in perfect peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlLeHPO-70Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.