Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,052 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y (1183 Views)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by shege45: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nks

3 Likes

Re: Y by Tboymessiah(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
I once one in ur delima, but for now na face to face love I dey for now
Re: Y by Boogyman557: 1:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN...

I feel d matterz...

real TALK MAN...

WTF MAN
Re: Y by Mrscarter(f): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2022
shege45:
I moved out of the country a while back. I have never been a fan of ldr which my girl knows. She cried and told me that she would be faithful which I stupidly accepted. There’s this guy in her school which i always warn her of. She tells me that she hates the guy. Nothing can happen between them. I just found out today that they have been dating for almost a year. I don’t break up with am. Never fall for that long distance relationship scam. That guy she tells u that she can’t date, watch them well

LDR can work but it depends on the kind of person both parties are. What theyre morals are and if theyre loyal faithful etc. Not all ppl are decietful
Re: Y by ednut1(m): 3:33am On Feb 02, 2022
because he no work for you does not mean it won't work for others. As if you didn't cheat too
Re: Y by helinues: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2022
That it doesn't work for you does not mean you should discourage others.

Lick your wounds and move on
Re: Y by Candidlady: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN...

I feel d matterz...

real TALK MAN...

WTF MAN

undecided
Re: Y by blinking001(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Long distance relationships aren't ideal relationships

1 Like

Re: Y by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2022
E no work for you no mean say e no go work for others.. undecided
Re: Y by Nonexisting: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2022
People in ldr are just deceiving themselves. If you think I'm lying, pay a PI to monitor your babe for just one week and your eyes will see shege.

2 Likes

Re: Y by SarutobiEky(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
People in ldr are just deceiving themselves. If you think I'm lying, pay a PI to monitor your babe for just one week and your eyes will see shege.
no mind dem. "Depends on the persons" my black dick.

For this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Y by Delight2014(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Long distance relationship is a waste of time and both partners likely cheat.
As in they may not be in a relationship with another person but will likely have s*e with someone and that is cheating on it's own.
And you know one thing with guys, if they sleep with a lady for the first time the second time won't be hard again and they guy will probably be requesting or disturbing the girl for sex and if care is not taken the girl will fall for him.
I don't really like long distance relationship
Re: Y by shege45: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
That it doesn't work for you does not mean you should discourage others.

Lick your wounds and move on
lol
I remember when I said this to someone here on nairaland. My gf was too sleek. She hid am well. Na as she quarrel with her best friend truth come out. I no go follow you argue this one. Just don’t trust anyone

2 Likes

Re: Y by arthurwillia(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
shege45:
I moved out of the country a while back. I have never been a fan of ldr which my girl knows. She cried and told me that she would be faithful which I stupidly accepted. There’s this guy in her school which i always warn her of. She tells me that she hates the guy. Nothing can happen between them. I just found out today that they have been dating for almost a year. I don’t break up with am. Never fall for that long distance relationship scam. That guy she tells u that she can’t date, watch them well

You found out? How did uiu find out oga

Why do we say ni to long distance relationship?
Long distance relationship that won't end up with you guys being together in the next two years max is nonsense
If you are having long distance relationship, it shouldn't be for bfgf
It should be for couples tht hve n end to the long distance in sight
Re: Y by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Once a girl tells you she hates a particular guy, that the guy is wicked, mean, harsh, etc angry just know that she loves that guy and certainly waiting for the guy to come and service her engine.

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. As a real nigga the only thing you should do is to bang them and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang, dump them and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Y by FunnyDude(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Speak for yourself OP

It depends on the moral of you both.

LDR worked for me. I dated my wife in LDR and today we are happily married.
Re: Y by Sonnobax15(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
I don't support and as well don't do long distance relationship... Because our roads for here no support am... Only the poor condition of our roads alone go cast the relationship lipsrsealed
Re: Y by bidexdo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
E no work for you no mean say e no go work for others.. undecided

I support you here, you only make sense once grin grin grin grin

It's not because of the distance that does not make the relationship work

It's depends on the girl

If the girl is a cheater from beginning Even if you are living in the same street she will still cheat on you, so it depends on the attitude of the lady

And if the girl is loyal From the beginning If you travel , LDR , as long your are calling her and sending her some cash. She will not cheat

A hoe will always be a hoes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So op if LDR does not work for you, it does not mean it will not work for another person

stay blessed
Re: Y by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
bidexdo:

I support you here, you only make sense once grin grin grin grin

It's not because of the distance that does not make the relationship work

It's depends on the girl

If the girl is a cheater from beginning Even if you are living in the same street she will still cheat on you, so it depends on the attitude of the lady

And if the girl is loyal From the beginning If you travel , LDR , as long your are calling her and sending her some cash. She will not cheat

A hoe will always be a hoes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So op if LDR does not work for you, it does not mean it will not work for another person

stay blessed
Thanks..
Kiss or hug? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sexy In The Office / Most Guys On NL Lack High Self-esteem / Tinder Is Filled With Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.