Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? (5650 Views)

Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Great0ne1:

Una craze dey another level for this shithole.

Is ok.dont woooooory..when u hav moiney, it will make sence....so u eat biscuits in front of women & then when they ignore yor broke sef..u call them gold digger..abi?. goat!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2022
nickyj19:
what is this op saying undecided

Son it will make sence when u can aford woman!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:
....especially if she lightskin.
One babe all most catch me eatin Crackers biscuits this afternoon.....i had to that $hit outter the window!! angry

Is there anything wrong with eating biscuit? What are guys supposed to eat in front of girls is it akara and bread or what? Don't girls eat biscuit? Continue sha
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Me currently eating one in front of a lady like that.. life is better when you act your normal self... undecided
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2022
oilmane:

Is there anything wrong with eating biscuit? What are guys supposed to eat in front of girls is it akara and bread or what? Don't girls eat biscuit? Continue sha

so if they giv u visa to London, u will eat biscuits in front of white woman but then when they depot that yor ankara wearrrin sef...u call them rasist...correct?. Bro r u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Me currently eating one in front of a lady like that.. life is better when you act your normal self... undecided

Realy, bro so yor babe likes broke guys she dont like balllers...corrrect?.. and if they take her from u, u start sayin LIFE IS NOT FARE...I LIE?? undecided
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Great0ne1: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

Is ok.dont woooooory..when u hav moiney, it will make sence....so u eat biscuits in front of women & then when they ignore yor broke sef..u call them gold digger..abi?. goat!!(no oofenese) angry
Bro, i earn a healthy 8 digit figure in naira every year, for the past 4 years now. I don't think that is broke by Nigerian standard. If you actually like eating biscuits and has denied your self, what you actually like because you think women, will turn you down(who might not even notice you), then you are the biggest looser, to ever walk on the face of earth
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Op, dey form oyinbo. Na only God know wetin u don tell the girl.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

Realy, bro so yor babe likes broke guys she dont like balllers...corrrect?.. and if they take her from u, u start sayin LIFE IS NOT FARE...I LIE?? undecided

Eating biscuits doesn't mean the eater is broke or poor, some biscuits cost most than regular meal in a restaurant. undecided all am saying is I can eat anything I desire to eat infront of any lady so far such place is convenient for eating.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Great0ne1:

Bro, i earn a healthy 8 digit figure in naira every year, for the past 4 years now. I don't think that is broke by Nigerian standard. If you actually like eating biscuits and has denied your self, what you actually like because you think women, will turn you down(who might not even notice you), then you are the biggest looser, to ever walk on the face of earth

How can u eat biscuit in front lady when u not a mechanic , uber driver or bus condotor? Is life all about packaging like big boy?. how on earth will u allow people ..especially women to seee u eat biscuits..looookin like homeless refugee..and then when they blank u..u start sopooting gay movement becuz they are men. It will make sense when u hav woman thou undecided
Bros..u neeedto stepppup yor game..REAL TALK!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Eating biscuits doesn't mean the eater is broke or poor, some biscuits cost most than regular meal in a restaurant. undecided all am saying is I can eat anything I desire to eat infront of any lady so far such place is convenient for eating.

Bro u eat biscuit in frontt of classsy babe....she delete yor nomba like a bad habbbbit. I seen people eat bread n biscuit sir!((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Caleb91(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
i was just laughing at those replying the op.....i guess nigga is really bored and nairaland is always a dump site for bored ass nigga.....he choose the wackest topic in his brain and posted it here and i love the way he is backing up his wack topic with foolish headings(reps)......
hey niggas eat whatever makes u feel good in an appropriate environment.....no mind niggas using their zero balance to impress ladies......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by heniford2: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy grin Mumu OP
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by stacyadams: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:
One babe all most catch me eatin Crackers biscuits this afternoon.....i had to that $hit outter the window!! angry

Stop hiding to eat crackers..eat short bread biscuits... the best biscuit ever made.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
stacyadams:

Stop hiding to eat crackers..eat short bread biscuits... the best biscuit ever made.

Can u eat biscuit in front of babe like Wumi2017? undecided
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by stacyadams: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

Can u eat biscuit in front of babe like Wumi2017? undecided

There is no girl that I bought a short bread biscuits that ever came to my house wearing panties...wumi2017 will not be an exception
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

Bro u eat biscuit in frontt of classsy babe....she delete yor nomba like a bad habbbbit. I seen people eat bread n biscuit sir!((REAL TALK)) angry

So be it if she deletes my number will affect my bank acct
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

So be it if she deletes my number will affect my bank acct

Life is not all about moiney sir.it will be a loss for u. I have moiney but i dont hav it all(REAL TALK) embarassed
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
stacyadams:

There is no girl that I bought a short bread biscuits that ever came to my house wearing panties...wumi2017 will not be an exception

CORRRRECTION sir..if u see Wumi2017, u will swallow yor tongue n choke sir...may i remind u she also lightskin..which even makes her number 1 sir!!(no oofenese) undecided
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by stacyadams: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

CORRRRECTION sir..if u see Wumi2017, u will swallow yor tongue n choke sir...may i remind u she also lightskin..which even makes her number 1 sir!!(no oofenese) undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by TheKingsmann(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
djflexcy:
Op should be 17years old
Mrcock isn't a kid o, someone dat hv been on dis forum since 2010, he's even far older dan u

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by wumi2017(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Premiumwriter: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:
na wa o.

Wetin concern fine girl concern wetin I de chop?

My girl fine and I dey eat zobo and bons in front of am grin
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Justice4Toto: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

There should be children section on Nairaland
Seun Osewa what are you doing to solve this problem.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

Life is not all about moiney sir.it will be a loss for u. I have moiney but i dont hav it all(REAL TALK) embarassed

So having the fyn lady is having it all?
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Justice4Toto:

There should be children section on Nairaland
Seun Osewa what are you doing to solve this problem.

Son..God giv us eyes for one reasons....u dont like wot u see/read,you looooooooook away.QUIT NAGGGGIN!(gooogle freedom of spich sir) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by BestDicker: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why not.
Who is she?
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
BestDicker:
Why not.
Who is she?

R u kidddin me?...u can chop biscuit in front of a fine woman? Do u hav moiney sir?(,no oofenese ) undecided
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by shantti(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Na real biscuit or na figurative biscuit? because I don confuse...

Mad man
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Bolsman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hahaha...I would eat my biscuits comfortably in ur presence. Regardless of how beautiful you're. You fall hand for throwing it away.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by SUPERPACK: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Na real biscuit or na figurative biscuit? because I don confuse...

U dont hav moiney to buy biscuit?.....anyways not every body can aford crackers biscuit...it is expensive,
Bro we nomaly eat it wit coffee!(no oofenese) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / "Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex", Lady Cries Out After Hubby Demands 'extreme Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.