Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? (6367 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming) / Rainy Season Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by focusxo4: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
I will want you to advice me on which kind of business to do for this short period of rain season.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by geebengga: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2011
u can think of selling umbrella, i am sure it will sell well in the rainy season.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by Emysandy: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2011
Choose an online job. At least you will stay indoor to work online.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by N101: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
Emysandy:

Choose an online job. At least you will stay indoor to work online.

That only works if you have a reliable internet connection. Or if you don't need to be online regularly.

Internet reception can be a bit dicey during the rainy season, depending on location.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by justnaira: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
It depends on location, if you are in a big city like lagos, you have a higher possibility of making money. All you need to do is to think very well and look for that thing that people demand for in that area. And you can also start an online business.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by frenchman2: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2011
why go for something seasonal if i may ask.
so when the rains stop what next? you switch business?
Anyway try this business out.
LAWN CARE BUSINESS. Since grasses grow fast during this season,
this biz can be a goldmine if properly handled. There are lots of individuals/companies
seeking for people to maintain their lawns for them.
Just carry out some local advertising. Who says you can't knock on their doors.
Wish you all the best
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by kyensco87(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2011
there are a whole lot of things you can do to earn money. have you thought of working online? http://www.infobarrel.com/The_lucrative_business_of_selling_plumbing_materials
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by greatefe1(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2011
My friend
I advice you to go on all seasonalbusiness that is offline and will command a professional business for you. Have you heared of ECOWAS Business Brokerage; a purchasing and supplying of Agro Allied products from Ghana to Nigerians ready market buyers? Or what about The Nigeririans Business Club( TNBC )? Well seeing will convince you. Please go see things for yourself at: www.nigeriansmonthlyclaims.com. You will be glad indeed.

Great E.O
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by nkem123(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2011
so many of them.
you can do online business which is stress-free and staying indoor while it rains.so think of the kind of online business that suits you best.
take care bro.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by uthamaputi: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2011
You can choose the Online Business this is best way to make Money from Online,I would recommend the site Goresellers.com here you can get the best Domain name reseller account and earn money from Online.You can buy buy any one plan there and make money,You can sell Domain name in bulk of amount and get quick money.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by Knetpro(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
Snail farming is one of the business that you can engage in during the raining season. You could do a search in Google in order to generate other ideas for more business opportunities that you can engage in during raining season. You can use "business opportunities during raining season in nigeria" search terms to do a search at Google.

However, I would strongly advise that you engage in a business that is timeless - that is, a business that is not restricted to the raining season alone. An online business is one of such businesses. See the following web page for more information on the subject: Start An Online Business in Nigeria With Less Than N5,000.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by oderemo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
must every 1 of us trade online?
the mind boggles.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by Businesstools(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
You can start a consulting or a bonkkeeping busines which does not require much capital degree or certification.Visit http://facebook.com/boostprofit.reducecosts for all the information you need.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by mtui: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hey guys can some one help me in getting the zte moderm flash/unlocker my moderm model is zte k3570-z
Thank if its okay pls some help me to send the link in my email address (augustpriscusmtui@gmail.com) thans for helpp me
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
mtui:

Hey guys can some one help me in getting the zte moderm flash/unlocker my moderm model is zte k3570-z
Thank if its okay pls some help me to send the link in my email address (augustpriscusmtui@gmail.com) thans for helpp me
Nice! !!
Visit http://lagos.dealfish.com.ng/offer/how-to-unlock-your-3g-modem-browse-universal-and-freely-with-any-sim-or-line-hot-bonuses-IDPKw.html to check it out
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by Thethy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Snail farming, contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by Thethy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
Snail farming, contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? by cole2008: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Choose an online job at least it will keep you busy and you make money for more info on different online jobs to do contact brucecole2008@yahoo.com or send your email address to 08038039753

(1) (Reply)

How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) / Starting a juice factory in Nigeria / Automatic Liquid Packaging Machine (pure Water Machine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.