Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) (42171 Views)

Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Gifts / DJ Cuppy Gets 3 iPhone Pro Max As Late Birthday Presents (Video) / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by minasu190: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2022
You know how u will get that,ur black kpekus is still intact na
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Omicron007: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:
I need Nairalander to buy that phone for me.

On one ocassion.
Create a thread stating that the Best Player of all times is Messi.
Then send your aza shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Akaegwu(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
I have a good gift for you.
A very robust Penis with Good length.
Not that little thing on your sex videos grin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Snapchat: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:
Davido have set up a pace that you all now follow.....a very bad precedence.

It baffles me how the Black African sees wealth. Many rich men and women from the business circle up to the entertainment industry don't have a charity organisation they run or support instead it is how to collect from the society they all know.
What have you given back to this same society that made you who you are. How much have you donated to charity organisations,NGOs etc. We have many Billionaires and countless millionaires yet a whole lot do nothing to help the needy. We are very selfish and greedy such that the rich even collect what is meant for the poor and add to his own. We need to change our orientation and mindset and start to care about each other. This is where the white man is different from us. He can will his entire wealth to charity. He donates certain portion of his wealth back to the society but ours is the reverse.
Tiwa, you have made money, God have blessed you, the society helped you so give back and stop looking for ways to accumulating what you don't need.

We move.

Relax, I’m sure she’s not asking you to give her. She tagged her friends that can likely give her those. Change your circle of friends too and don’t be intimidated by Tiwa. Everyone loves to be pampered, rich or poor.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by obembet(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Omicron007:

On one ocassion.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by obembet(f): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Omicron007:

On one ocassion.

Just cos of a phone? What if I ask for that 2022 Toyota Hilux
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Omicron007: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:

Just cos of a phone? What if I ask for that 2022 Toyota Hilux

The offer is yours to lose.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by chatinent: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
I remembered one adage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Clito-$€€¥ shocked
Clito-$€€¥

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Olamideayomide(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:
Am not Greedy. I believe u guys can do It

I still dey wait for Lalasticlala to unbanned me

Fine girl wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by manuelkel(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Boss
The same thing the happen for west.
Giving to the needy has nothing to do with the race.
You all should stop thinking that the life of the westerners are more sacred than the blacks. The only difference between the whites and the blacks are just science and technology. Lifestyle and ethics has nothing to do with race. Abeg take note.

hatchy:

It baffles me how the Black African sees wealth. Many rich men and women from the business circle up to the entertainment industry don't have a charity organisation they run or support instead it is how to collect from the society they all know.
What have you given back to this same society that made you who you are. How much have you donated to charity organisations,NGOs etc. We have many Billionaires and countless millionaires yet a whole lot do nothing to help the needy. We are very selfish and greedy such that the rich even collect what is meant for the poor and add to his own. We need to change our orientation and mindset and start to care about each other. This is where the white man is different from us. He can will his entire wealth to charity. He donates certain portion of his wealth back to the society but ours is the reverse.
Tiwa, you have made money, God have blessed you, the society helped you so give back and stop looking for ways to accumulating what you don't need.

We move.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Phock2sweet: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:

I will get u 10/if you profess you love messi
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Candidlady: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
DaHrNn0001:
Hmmm...E sure for her

Yeah the reward of hard work and dedication is what again ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by gbolswag(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2022
All of u know how to get it
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Bobxin: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
A sane man won't get an overused prostitute a 2022 Hilux. She can only manage a Nissan bluebird.
But in this clime, she would get more than she bargained for. We shall all hear the scores. It is what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by wonlasewonimi: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Liaise with Kim Kardashian, she used the same format and she's now super rich that she doesn't request for Hilux
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Women with their new crave for Toyota hilux
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Phock2sweet: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah the reward of hard work and dedication is what again ?
clit currency

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by princewarri1985: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2022
CallMeDrino:

https://instagram.com/stories/tiwasavage/2764009910586853455?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
she don advertise now over to the politcians because that 2022 hilux na peanut where them dey! Atleast everybody want to have a taste of her honey pot after watching that her sextape, her moaning sountrack na die and it can make any man cum in 2 seconds tiwa savage have a fire pu*sy and i also want a taste of it too

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2022
She needs a big black dick not dos things dere
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Antoeni(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Follow Politicians go do Koroba,
Hillux & Iphon go fall Out .
Corporate Prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Agricmoney(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
mhen everyone with their list. Make I check if I fit give am one of them come relax prepare my own list too

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by jrusky(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
So Davido did it and got away with it now its everyone of you template *indiect media begar*stunt baa? Or is these a new ritual stunt or what Because after Davido did it we know what followed it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Omoh 2022 Black hilux main
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Olamideayomide:

Fine girl wink
Na ur fellow man u dey call fine girl? otondo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by anungangampu: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol. She would buy if for herself and downers will say she has huge fans base that bought it for her. She is excessively promoting herself using both negative and positive. I don't blame her, her media team must have told her if she don't come out now she might find it hard later due to her sex video.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Why can't she buy them herself.............

She already ordered one and would claim an anonymous person, sent it ............ grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by T0T0fucker: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
public thing

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by anonimi: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Lindodo20: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:

We move.

The average African is greedy by default, the average Nigerian is super-greedy
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by GoldenisSilence: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2022
You wey we Don see ur kpekus baa..
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Kosoco(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Before the End of the Day. Watch out how this things will be done by our Able bodied men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.