Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman (26061 Views)

Is This Appropriate From A Married Man: Happy Birthday Sweetie, Muah? / Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. / Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by raphaeladeyele: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
D attributes of Marriage
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tell them
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by passionberry(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
aboyaji:
Love is giving. Love is bringing out the better part of someone. If you've done these for him and he's still bottlenecked... Let him rest please. It's never easy to see a lady who spends on a man she loves.

Thank you ooh,I have let him be oh afterall he says is not do or die , there is a man/ woman for everyone . Thank you
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Abikeade11(f): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Too much priority , you can't disrespect me and expect me to respect you. Men if you want respect then respect women also. Everything man, is it all about man?
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Babaken(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Favfables1:
Nice write up OP...

Someone once said, "if you want to control your husband and make him treat you like a queen that you are, then respect and submit to him"

If only women will apply this quote in their marriages undecided...
very very nice.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by classc25(f): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
All you've listed are very correct.

But the problem is these so called online yeye alpha men.

Some children would sit in front of their phones and laptop and type absolutely nonsense.

I am a Man.

There came a time in my life around last year 2021. From January to around August, I made N0.00 (zero Naira) after leaving my glorified job for business. Business didn't come through. I suffered throughout those aforementioned months.

I had a very good woman around me. She was very supportive both financially, emotionally and spiritually.

She gave me 1 to 4 listed up there unwavering. No complaint whatsoever. She gave me more that surprised me too.

She gave me what I can never forget till I die. This is a lady who had nothing when I met her. I didn't give her heaven and earth before 2021. I only let myself live in the experience. I didn't want to say I gave her this and that. Moreover, those things I may have given to her could be bought easily by her now.

Till this minute of posting, She's still giving 1 to 4.

I love this, may your relationship continue to grow from strength to strength. No mind these small boys that attract the ladies that reason like them
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Sukkyy2010: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2022/01/02/4-ways-you-can-make-your-man-happy-as-a-woman/
The most important thing is to study and discover the love language of your man because exhibiting your love to him in the language he understands is the only way he can feel loved and appreciated.

If none of all that you aforementioned above is not in anyway his love language... exhibiting it will be nothing 5 wasting of energy and wasted effort because they not just his ideal of love.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Enny2013(f): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Do not cheat on him. Cheating on a man is quite disrespectful.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Enny2013(f): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Do not cheat on him. Cheating on a man is quite disrespectful.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by AutoChick4U(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
aboyaji:
Her own "ANOTHER" is quite different and on another level.
Hold am well
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Hiq0: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Emmayorejoice: 3:31am On Feb 05, 2022
aboyaji:

She gave me what I can never forget till I die. This is a lady who had nothing when I met her. I didn't give her heaven and earth before 2021. I only let myself live in the experience. I didn't want to say I gave her this and that. Moreover, those things I may have given to her could be bought easily by her now.

Good women dey
Abeg wife am oh. Make we no hear stories that touch. What are you waiting for
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by MrLondonder: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
passionberry:

Thank you ooh,I have let him be oh afterall he says is not do or die , there is a man/ woman for everyone . Thank you

helo can i m,ate wit u please innit. am from Loondon & u can earn 5k cash..U WANT? smiley
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by passionberry(f): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrLondonder:

helo can i m,ate wit u please innit. am from Loondon & u can earn 5k cash..U WANT? smiley
Lol .your moniker says it all. But your words are mushin writeups so confusing..
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by walkingshadow911: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
passionberry:

Lucky you please keep her ,my ex I gave him on the 4 he kept saying he is looking for a lady who is ambitious dey earn 150k ,200k coming from a laundry guy was so so harsh and wicked..no matter what I do he wil complain and insult me .you can never please him
Even tho I tried in my own ways ,get him gifts and stuff. He compares me with ladies from BB naija and other ladies ..not that I'm not working .I'm working don't depend on him for anything but he has bad mouth ,he has insecurity issues,quick to judge,
There are some men you do all these and more but stil not satisfied
Like I said hold on to her

do you still need a prophet to tell that he is just using you. no love from him to u na amidst his flimsy complains to gaslight u.
use ur tongue to count ur teeth
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by passionberry(f): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
walkingshadow911:

do you still need a prophet to tell that he is just using you. no love from him to u na amidst his flimsy complains to gaslight u.
use ur tongue to count ur teeth

My dear ,I left oh Let him find his ambitious woman..oh. And woman that will be feeding him

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by passionberry(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrLondonder:

sweee tat. i dint ask u for life story.. u sound like a angry black women.lookhear, ...am a londoner & i simply if i can politely mate wit u..is not rocket science. YEs or know please gademmit innit?? angry

I think it will be nice if you go back to basic 1 ,cos this your writeups is somehow .no offence and this is coming from a Londoner.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Justkatty(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
aboyaji:

But the problem is these so called online yeye alpha men.

Some children would sit in front of their phones and laptop and type absolutely nonsense.

I am a Man.

There came a time in my life around last year 2021. From January to around August, I made N0.00 (zero Naira) after leaving my glorified job for business. Business didn't come through. I suffered throughout those aforementioned months.

I had a very good woman around me. She was very supportive both financially, emotionally and spiritually.

She gave me 1 to 4 listed up there unwavering. No complaint whatsoever. She gave me more that surprised me too.

Good women dey
God bless you.
The problem is that, you may end up doing all these and youmay look like a desparado in his eyes.
Do the ones you can and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by Oturatetuala(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good write up but nothing makes me happier than money.

If u like appreciate me 24hours or sex me 72hours, if I am not getting that paper from my hustle, aunty u just dey waste ur time.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman by passionberry(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=MrLondonder post=110780681]

sweet tat u never beento london so naturally, u must show respet to londonser....i aint askin u for punny so u aint all dat innit.
.anyways, did i mention i drive Range rove(only £37.000 cash).& i have moiney...juss in case u ask!! angry[/quote

Eyya ..nitwit ,take your range and money to orphanage homes they need it more .needles wasting my precious time quoting you cos your brain is rusticated...it needs autocorrect spray so it will function well ...enjoy your night and stop quoting me . Gettat of here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.