Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? (374 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2022
You are an Usher in the church. One Sunday morning, before the arrival of the pastor, a stranger finds you in the temple and gives you a packet of sugar for the pastor and a sum of #10,000 for yourself. When the pastor arrived and you updated him, he refused to believe you. He says it is inconceivable that someone will donate a simple packet of sugar to him the pastor, and that he gives you #10,000. So he collects the #10,000 and gives you the sugar. Once at home, you unpack the package and realize that it does not contain sugar but rather a well-counted sum of a million dollars.
As a child of God, what will you do
Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Na my own oo pastor don gve me na

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by MufasaLion: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2022
I ain't returning nothing to that greedy motherfvcker!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by illicit(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2022
I will do the necessary

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2022
I will come out on Sunday and give a testimony, ensuring that the pastor is listening grin grin then I will leave that Church.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Shedrack777: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
op, which dream did you have this morning to post this impossible thing for naija

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by amnesty7: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Is good to think childishly once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Tokskob2008: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
As a child of God immediately I see those dollars, first thing first I will remove just $10 run to the aboki in the market and change it to naira.

After changing then I buy ingredients for egusi soup and semo from the market then head back home (it's being a while I ate this), cook eat and relax.

Next thing na to relocate and start a new life somewhere far from the pastor, can't be worried about him sending assassins after me when the giver updates him about the gift he asked to be delivered to him....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Shedrack777:
op, which dream did you have this morning to post this impossible thing for naija

The story has been doing the rounds on social media. First heard it about 2 years ago but OP obviously didn't bother to write 'copied' grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by chatinent: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Long story short, what kind of duplex will you build with your money?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Candidlady: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
You are an Usher in the church. One Sunday morning, before the arrival of the pastor, a stranger finds you in the temple and gives you a packet of sugar for the pastor and a sum of #10,000 for yourself. When the pastor arrived and you updated him, he refused to believe you. He says it is inconceivable that someone will donate a simple packet of sugar to him the pastor, and that he gives you #10,000. So he collects the #10,000 and gives you the sugar. Once at home, you unpack the package and realize that it does not contain sugar but rather a well-counted sum of a million dollars.
As a child of God, what will you do

As a child a god Iwill keep the money iwill even use out of it to pay some sojo at abacha barracks to help me beat the pastor up before telling him what was in my sugar package...

An eye for an eye leaves the weak one blind

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

As a child a god Iwill keep the money iwill even use out of it to pay some sojo at abacha barracks to help me beat the pastor up before telling him what was in my sugar package...

An eye for an eye leaves the weak one blind
grin seems u r in abuja.

We can hook up someday if u don't mind
Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Ayo081(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I will come out on Sunday and give a testimony, ensuring that the pastor is listening grin grin then I will leave that Church.

Be ready to welcome the congregation at your doorstep grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Ayo081:

Be ready to welcome the congregation at your doorstep grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by 1stbest(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Have you get any 1975 coins?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If You Encounter This With Your Pastor? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
1stbest:

Have you get any 1975 coins?
no

(1) (Reply)

Has GOOGLE Become Greater Than The HOLY SPIRIT? / This Video Will Shock You / Moon Not Sighted, Ramadan Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.