Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria (673 Views)

My Journey From Accra To Lagos / Please, Where In Lagos Can I Get Transport Vehicles Going To Maiduguri / Christmas: Enugu Indigenes Get Free Transport From Gov. Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help on how to see a transport from Accra Ghana to Nigeria.

My brother is stranded in Accra in Ghana and I want to book an online ticket for him to get back to Nigeria but I can't due to border closure in Ghana.

Please someone should help me because I don't want to send him the money due to people around him.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by youngest85(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
From oshodi
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2022
youngest85:
From oshodi
from Accra Ghana to Nigeria
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by bosco9: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Evestar200:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help on how to see a transport from Accra Ghana to Nigeria.

My brother is stranded in Accra in Ghana and I want to book an online ticket for him to get back to Nigeria but I can't due to border closure in Ghana.

Please someone should help me because I don't want to send him the money due to people around him.

No way to book online ticket because of border closure

Let him go to spintex, there is a Nigerian park there that can bring him to Nigeria

If you are interested, let me know so I can give you his number
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by mboy4real(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Tell him to board a taxi and go to Tudu from there he will see a motor to Benin or Togo from there he will enter Naija

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2022
bosco9:

No way to book online ticket because of border closure

Let him go to spintex, there is a Nigerian park there that can bring him to Nigeria

If you are interested, let me know so I can give you his number
my brother lives in that spintex area close to King Solomon height.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by bosco9: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Evestar200:
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Evestar200:

Be careful

How have u been?
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks all

He's back in Nigeria
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by TheMan3: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Evestar200:
I think tudu is a better option. Take a bus or taxi to aflao. Cross the border into Togo and continue to Benin and Nigeria
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by kenneth6901: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
If you are real I can help you to get to Nigeria, I base in Togo and plan going down to Lagos soon....
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Evestar200:
Thanks all

He's back in Nigeria

How's u
Re: I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria by YourDentist(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello Evestar,

Let your brother visit our Dental clinic at EVA ADELAJA PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRE, BARIGA, Gbagada Road, Bariga Lagos and ask for the Dentist.

He can call me on: 09155194051

We will help him out of the Bad breath.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Directions / Help! Can't Reach My Mom Who Was Traveling / New Dubai Visa Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.