Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) (53287 Views)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ellizy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
He thought tallest deeds in Selina tested are real.. dem put am for hym bodii wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Innobee99(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
These people beat for a LIVING
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Benjax4all: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
If will can do this to our politicians that are stealing our future and their thugs like thiz,this country for better.

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ajl: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
stinflame:

grin grin grin not on his accord, he dances to the tune of the crowd

That's the power of a mob. I just hope that mobs in Nigeria avoid fatal lynching of people or suspects. Since this chap is well known to the students as an extortionate, there isn't the possibility that he didn't commit the acts they accused him of. I suspect he got lucky because these are students in higher institution. If it were in the streets outside of the campus, he would have been lynched.

5 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Cantonese: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Golan007:
They gave him energy drink after the lecture?

shocked

Energy drink so that he go replace lost energy. He needed to feel it the way others he beat up felt it.

3 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ajl: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benjax4all:
If will can do this to our politicians that are stealing our future and their thugs like thiz,this country for better.

Ah! Nooo o, Nigerians adore their politicians. They rather continue to be "f_ucked" right, left and center by those big criminals. It's "small thieves" that Nigerians hate. In Nigeria, one would get lynched for stealing a box of indomitable in a market but one would get "rankadede" from the masses if one steal huge amount of public funds.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Honestly this beaten not enough. This type of animal you beat him and make sure:

1. You Beat to the point he won't be able to stand to walk.

2. Beat the idiot to reduce his life span.

3. Beat him and give him plenty tribal marks on his face and body infact change his tribe next time he will stay away from disturbing peace of innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Benjax4all: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajl:

Ah! Nooo o, Nigerians adore their politicians. They rather continue to be "f_ucked" right, left and center by those big criminals. It's "small thieves" that Nigerians hate. In Nigeria, one would get lynched for stealing a box of indomitable in a market but one would get "rankadede" from the masses if one steal huge amount of public funds.
that why d country can never move forward,all of them full diz Nairaland self
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ajl: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
smallsmall:

The Question is: WHY is he still Alive sef?
Criminals like this dont deserve a second Chance, they become deadlier.

He will most likely move away from that community, and look for another institution to terrorise. You know that his "PR" has been damaged among his gang members. He can't lead them in FUTA anymore.

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ajl: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
9jaseefinish:
Energy drink after the lecture grin

Greatest Nigeria Students

You wicked o ... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by vikstandon(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
He was the tsar all along...collecting tribute.
It serves him right!

Please when our politicians go collect beating... Na them e reach o!!!

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by 9jaseefinish: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajl:

You wicked o ... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

He needs it bro, he needs the strength

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by toujurs: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is how the life of typical yoruba's are, To extort money. Both the Oba's too are collecting owo da, if you want to change or renovate your house, your own house oh, built by you, the family of the oba will bring reciept for payment grin grin, This people ehn.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by obontami: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

DIS BEATING carry 1st class...

No NEED to USE my KALA again...

DIS BEATING na KALA on its OWN...

WTF MAN

You're born2winnx?
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by TheKingsmann(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
See as Dem panel beat am, see lips like 100 Naira ponmo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by justjify(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
TALLEST turned phiLIP

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Nikes(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tallest don recieve grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Ojukwu007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is called MENDING!!

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Boogyman557: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
obontami:

You're born2winnx?
Holly Gram cool

I no de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN...

I no UNDERSTAND...

waiting U de CAP

WTF MAN
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by deavicky(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
How which I can do this to the person responsible for the high prices of things Nigeria.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by obontami: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I no de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN...

I no UNDERSTAND...

waiting U de CAP

WTF MAN

Warriblood, why you dey denial yourself na?
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Boogyman557: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
obontami:

Warriblood, why you dey denial yourself na?
Holly Gram cool

how u take knw..

WTF MAN
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by lasisi69(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

DIS BEATING carry 1st class...

No NEED to USE my KALA again...

DIS BEATING na KALA on its OWN

WTF MAN
lol... My guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by BabaIbo: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
This beating na first class degree beating.

This kind rubbish no fit happen for my Alma mater laiye laiye.

Na big babies full futa, na long time ago them been get men wey dey worry.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by obontami: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

how u take knw..

WTF MAN

Na today I know you? grin

How you dey na?

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by ollypass: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
phorget:
There are no real MEN in FUTA, how can one mofo be terrorising a whole institution...
Real MEN take no shit, if you do anyhow you go collect!

Guy relax ..e dey happen..back then there was a certain prince devil in Government college Makurdi...small lanky thing,but you date not step up to him alone ...until the entire school ganged up on his ass one day.

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Kolisky(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Golan007:
They gave him energy drink after the lecture?

shocked

YES!

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Flowerystar(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool maximum shishi cool

That year

Great Ife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Sammerboi: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Them don turn his face into something else. Even him mama no fit recognize him like this.

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
People are wicked!see haw dey turn d tallest lips to a bloody pussycat. cry cry cry
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by LillyandDaisy: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Cool, I can remember OldSkul, Wasuppy and Alaska that year!!! Na only God rescue me from there Hand....
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tallest don develop fish lips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.