Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? (1246 Views)

Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 / How Best To Utilize The New Minimum Wage / Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by Folastar11(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, which digital skills is the best that I can learn cause I need a side hustle because my job is not paying well thanks.
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by Folastar11(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Haq147:
Good evening, check my signature & message me on WhatsApp.
what your whatapp number?
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by irririchris(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
You can learn Digital Marketing from Google, they offers free training and provide accredited Certificate after passing the Exams. I can provide you the videos offline for a chump change. You can Google "Digital Marketing jobs" to see how hot the job is.. wishing you the best in your skills search

1 Like

Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Folastar11:
Good afternoon everyone, which digital skills is the best that I can learn cause I need a side hustle because my job is not paying well thanks.
It depends on what catches your fancy.
Programming
UI/UX
Digital Marketing
Graphics design
Content writing
And so on

Make your research on some of these skills and see which one you can align with
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by Folastar11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks very much I will put into practice
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by YourBestSelf: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2022
No one digital skills is the best.

You need to look for a digital skills that looks like hard work to others but seems like play to you.

How would you know this? There is no way to know until you have dabbled a little bit into what is available all over the internet.

Don't go into whatever seems hot or what people say pays the most money.

Beginner's frustration and lack of interest will keep you at mediocre level for a long time.

Choose what you love. Don't let society choose for you.

Here is me wishing you patience and perseverance. You'll need loads of it if you will actually learn any skill at all.
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by Hamyak007: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kindly check this out

���
https:///0Pib81zO9j

Folastar11:
Re: Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? by akpesue2685(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Seems I benefited the more. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uba / Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic / SCAM ALERT!!! Nigerian Innovation Contest - www.nigerianinnovation.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.