Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life (1029 Views)

"Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video / Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Gemid94(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Atiku Abubakar’s estranged wife, Jennifer Douglas, says the ex-vice president threw her and the kids out of his property, seized some of the cars he bought her and made his security operatives to be mean toward her.

Jennifer has since asked for a divorce, a request she says Atiku has not taken in good stride.

In a statement, Jennifer writes that she never took hold of Atiku’s property as reported in certain quarters.

According to Jennifer; “The truth subsists with regard to the Dubai house. I will make no further comments on it because it is the subject of litigation filed by his Excellency against me.

“I need to also put on record that if I wanted to take His Excellency assets, I would not have returned to him his property documents in Abuja and Jos, allowed the driver to collect his cars, gave up the house in Asokoro and Yola.

“The last time I was in Nigeria, I called to have the Asokoro and Yola documents delivered to him. It was never picked up and I still state that his Excellency is free to send someone to have the documents picked up anytime he deems fit.

“Since this incident, I fear for my safety and that of my kids.

“His Excellency’s security operatives especially Ibro and others have been making threats and calling my relatives, friends and staff and searching for my assets to seize and monitoring my phone calls and those of friends and relatives.

“For that reason, I have exited my law firm and sold all my assets and moved abroad until peace reigns.”

https://thequesttimes.com/jennifer-douglas-atikus-security-operatives-are-threatening-my-life/

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by BosseJ: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Atiku should pity this woman na. After all she born for am. This their matter is getting too messy.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by socialmediaman: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
I wonder how much the opposition party paid this woman to tarnish Atiku's name

We only got to know about her in this season of election and electioneering

Make she go rest abeg
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Truthisunique3: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
BosseJ:
Atiku should pity this woman na. After all she born for am. This their matter is getting too messy.
I feel the woman is the one blackmailing atiku especially at this time when cash out for silence go rise

You can't be in the west and be complaining atiku is threatening you with security

The man didn't even want an end to the marriage until you choosed to be foreign base as wife
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seems this one has been paid.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by donbachi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ordinary ibo and hausa marriage no fit work.

Fvck one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by trutharena: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Make she go rest abeg

Na Fulani slave be this o.

You will throway your Ibo sister because of a Fulani man?

Haba, Okoro fear God nao.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Cantonese: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Make she go rest abeg

If you only got to know her “in this season of election and electioneering” then you are a very young person and born in the nineties.

In the early eighties Ms Jennifer Iwenjiora, as she was then known, was a very popular news reporter with the NTA. Abubakar Atiku was totally unknown as he was then with the customs service. She relocated to the USA where she got the citizenship and largely was out of the scene until she remarried to Abubakar Atiku as his fourth wife, after her divorce from her first husband in the USA.

In marrying her, Abubakar Atiku added to his family a very sophisticated woman and a doctorate degree holder. Alhaji Atiku has up till now been able to manage his wives and there did not seem to be any division among them.

I am of the opinion - even though we have not heard from Atiku - that the matter was poorly managed by him.

I sincerely hope that now that they have commenced divorce proceedings, that they can all let sleeping dogs to lie.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by SirBlack999(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
trutharena:

The guy is not Igbo. He's a northerner
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by GeneralOjukwu: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
trutharena:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by GeneralOjukwu: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
SirBlack999:
The guy is not Igbo. He's a northerner

PrinceOfLagos is 100% Igbo. That's very evident.

He writes and thinks like his fellow IP*Gs.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Idiko1: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why would such a beauty lady decide to marry a goon from northern region of Nigeria? Women are ridiculous creatures.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
I will advise Mrs Jenifer to stop all this rubbish she is doing because the opposition people that are using her against Atiku will only use her and dump her.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Phock2sweet: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
IBO people should warn Jennifer...we don't play with our northern son.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
When you were running your mouth upandan, you no know before?
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by Ekpeitit(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why did Atiku marry a Biafran woman?
Biafran ashewo never settle one place, they only marry for money.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by blamingthedevil: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Make she go rest abeg

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by blamingthedevil: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
IBO people should warn Jennifer...we don't play with our northern son.

Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by blamingthedevil: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
The woman get Atiku secrets, she is a lawyer that laundered Atiku money in US. Use her to buy properties.

She took over Atiku's house in Dubai, that was Atiku ran to Nigeria.
Re: Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life by asanausana91: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
When I advice people not to trust ipob,they thought I hate them.
I will say it again, if you want to live long stay away from ipob. Even if he tells you that he is a pastor or imam, pls run away. Dangote business is booming because he decided not to put his investment in ipob territory.
GTG thought the are helping innoson,they don't know that that blood of cheating is always with him until he show them.
Take my advice and live long.
#ipobareterrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky ready for ‘compromises’ on Donbass and Crimea / Nigerian Military Arrests Security Agents Taking Ransom To Bandits / England Is A Shithole!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.