Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Usa Without Toefl - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Without Toefl (5524 Views)

Study Masters In US Without TOEFL /SAT / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: / Spring /autumn Admission In Europe Without Toefl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usa Without Toefl by ibboywale: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
I need some one to help me with higher institution in USA that does not require TOEFL
Re: Usa Without Toefl by BABE3: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
Why do you wanna go without TOEFL?
Re: Usa Without Toefl by ibboywale: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
i have sat for TOEFL 3 times now and i have not gotten the required mark and i heard from friends that some schools in the state does not require TOEFL please if you habve a detail information let me know . i appreaciate your reply. now i know am in the right place
Re: Usa Without Toefl by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
k--- I'll be back-- for the meantime, use your Search engines to find out.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by 4ril: 3:49am On Jun 23, 2011
Try Bowie state university in Maryland. I study there, and I don't remember sending any TOEFL score. If you are trying to attend the graduate school, you will have to prove to them that English language was the language of instruction while taking your undergraduate program in Nigeria. While applying, I had my HOD write to them telling them that I took my undergrad with English as the language of instruction. And the school admitted me without the TOEFL.but generally, I will advice you try to pass the TOEFL. Because even though you get admitted without TOEFL, the consular guys might still use that against you. TOEFL is not a requirement for VISA. But there some "Mr & Mrs Too know" in the US consulates that use TOEFL, GMAT or entrance exams generally to deny people. If you are lucky to get admitted without TEOFL, just pray that the consular guys do not ask for a TOEFL score. Because if they ask, and you cant present it, and you don't have any reasonable excuse to give, they may use that as an excuse to deny you.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by yemmy27: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ iz2much

YOU ARE A MAGGOT!
Re: Usa Without Toefl by worry246(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yemmy
MUMU ABEG U TELL ME WHY U WASTE UR TAIM NA NAIRA DROP FOR CAFE TO WRITE DIS RUBBISHES WETIN MAGA NEVER REPLY UR EMAIL ONE TAIM?
ILLITERATE APE NA UR MOTHER RAISED U ON DI FLOOR OF DI JUNGLE SUKING ANTS OUT OF THE GROUND USE STRIPS OF GRASS.
I SAW UR SO CALLED MOTHER PURSHING WHEEL BARROW AT ONITSHA MAIN MARKET SO THAT U CAN SEE FOOD TO EAT IN A DAY. CHAMPION BEGGAR. I PITY U. I WILL SEND U NAIRA DROP FO CAFE, OK?
YOU ARE A CAPITAL FOOL , IDIOT NA GOD DAY YOU WILL BE HARMING YOUR FOLLOW HUMAN THINKING YOU ARE A SMARTH GUY FOOL , NA THE WAY YOU GET THAT MONNEY IS THE YOU WILL GO ANIMAL
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO ADRESSS FOOLS LIKE YOU IS TO ASK YOU TO GO TO HELL.I WON'T BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE AN IBO BOY COS ONLY THE FOOLS AMONG THEM WHO CLAIMED TO BE GRADUATES CAN ACT THE WAY YOU DO
Re: Usa Without Toefl by yemmy27: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ worry,Nah watin dey worry u nah hin go kill you!

I Have made up my mind never to respond to a fool like you because you lack knowledge.Knowledge is power dont u know that?I dont see reasons why you should be calling me names.I said here publicly that there are some universities in the state that waive toefl, whats your problem with that?No be where u waka reach nah hin u go know people reach?you dont know anything ,You are a Failure!, Your english sucks!!am not even sure if you will understand this message.You are a bleeping he-goat.Low life guy.I will feed you and your whole Family for five years, u be i never chop.frustrated animal, nmeh nmeh nmeh.Most time i regret replying riff-raff like you, i should know my level.i will not belittle myself again by replying to your meaningless message.SKUNK!
Re: Usa Without Toefl by iz2much: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2011
yemmy27:

@ iz2much

YOU ARE A MAGGOT!

Your FADA is a fa/g/got
Re: Usa Without Toefl by yemmy27: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
to all your generation and to people that we are of thesame age in ur family.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by iz2much: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
yemmy27:

to all your generation and to people that we are of thesame age in your family.

hmmm, as for my family,
and as for our goat yes!!!!!!!!!!
you are the age with the same mentality with our goat. but i think the goat is better than you. he comes home at night and sleep, but you sleep under bridge, u cursed no one want to associate with you.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
Is there any other person with vital information that can assistance cos am also in ibboywale shoes.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by imperiouxx(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
iz2much:

hmmm, as for my family,
and as for our goat yes!!!!!!!!!!
you are the age with the same mentality with our goat. but i think the goat is better than you. he comes home at night and sleep, but you sleep under bridge, u cursed no one want to associate with you.

mehn, you keep me laughing so tey I won use mai head hit wall. It's true some are even below the level of some sharp goats.
Re: Usa Without Toefl by imperiouxx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
yemmy27:

@ iz2much

YOU ARE A MAGGOT!

Yemmy, forget it mehn. You've been bursted!
Re: Usa Without Toefl by ibboywale: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2011
@dammiedex, and myself, i thought am the only one in this shoes anyway the search light continues, if you got a good and useful information do try and let know please, i decide to stay mute because i posted an issue that boarders me while some people uses the post as an avenue to trace there personnal grudges against each other am not pleading on anyones behalf , i seek advise that is what i need . it is really hurting and please if you are trying to deal on personal differences do it in general forum and not my post .thanks for all that has contributed all this while .
And for the kentrolevel man . he was invisible all through the moments of appointment , i would like him to flourish me a good details .
Re: Usa Without Toefl by domex007: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Good day, Please can i get F-1 student visa without writing SAT or TOEFL??
Re: Usa Without Toefl by justwise(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2012

(1)

Lady Soaked By Rain While Traveling In A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / I’m Serving In Anambra. See On The Ground Reality (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.