Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? (1665 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Since dating a Nigerian man can easily turn into a do or die affair... Most have resorted to killing their girlfriends and wives to get rich quick...
The poor and the rich... The old and the young; all are willing to get their hands dirty with the blood of the innocent esp. that of women and children...

Nigerian women are endangered species...

1. No matter his status, he's still gonna kill you.

2. Never sleep overnight in a Nigerian man's house... He has already sharpened his machete and it searching for the right moment to pounce with his friends.

3. If he's a Nigerian man... Do not trust him... Behind that mask is a skull miner. No matter the region... No matter the tribe.

4. Don't have sex with Nigerian men... In the South, Nigerian men are having sex with their girlfriends until they die then they place a calabash on her body and 'harvest' her soul... So sex is a big NO!!!

5. If a Nigerian man approaches you, make sure to know if he's genuinely rich or if he's a poor desperate man who's trying to lure you... Your chances of survival are higher with the wealthy than the poor and the PRETENDERS!!!

6. If you visit a Nigerian man, make sure to let him know that your family and friends are aware of your whereabouts!!! Take pictures and videos!!! Make calls with his phone...

7. Nowadays, in the hands of a Nigerian man, even forks are murder weapons! Spoons too... So be very careful!!!

8. No matter the truth, when you're dead you're going to be slut-shamed by the ritualists-sympathizers (Nigerian men)... So guard your head!!! No tears are gonna be shed...

9. For your own good, assume the worse of any Nigerian man who approaches you!!! Until he proves himself to be a decent man, see him as potential organ-harvester!

10. Avoid Nigerian men... With time, the bad ones would kill themselves... Until then, remain celibate or embrace lesbianism! grin
[I'm serious!!!]

11. No matter what he looks like... Dreads or not... Laptop or an iPhone... Ripped jeans or Agbada... If he's a ritualist, he's a ritualist.

Not all Nigerian men! But 'ritualist' isn't written in the forehead of anyone...

Any one who has more to add... Kindly help our sisters and daughters!

Its obvious Nigerian women can't date Nigerian men anymore... And foreign women already hate Nigerian men (love scams)... What's the way forward?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Senseless. Go and advice your hungry gender looking for what their daddy never had.

This jobless miscreant below tho undecided

12 Likes

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
My advice is be careful around most men cos they are hungry buffoons who can't wait to destroy you so as to achieve their aim..

If possible distance yourself from any guy you ain't really sure of..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:
Senseless. Go and advice your hungry gender
I've done so!

No sex...

No overnight stays...

Etc...

The hungry women are killed by YOUR hungry
gender who prefer to butcher their fellow human beings rather than work...

You fancy that over being a hoe? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:
Go and advice your hungry gender looking for what their daddy never had
Your stupid gender pluck out eye with forks and behead others and roast the skulls for money their fathers could never dream of!....

Here's their handwork...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
My advice is be careful around most men cos they are hungry buffoons who can't wait to destroy you so as to achieve their aim..

If possible distance yourself from any guy you ain't really sure of..
How can you even be sure of them?

Now, I see Nigerian men and I shudder! It's scary... To know that this guy or that dude could be a ritualist...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
I've done so!

No sex...

No overnight stays...

Etc...

The hungry women are killed by YOUR hungry
gender who prefer to butcher their fellow human beings rather than work...

You fancy that over being a hoe? undecided
If your hungry gender quit hoeing and be contented with the little they have, ritual will be curtailed a bit.

It's your leeching gender that triggers these lads to get rich with shortcuts undecided

5 Likes

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by bidexdo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Just leave Nigeria men alone and date oyinbo men
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
How can you even be sure of them?

Now, I see Nigerian men and I shudder! It's scary... To know that this guy or that dude could be a ritualist...
Don't you go around with your gun? undecided
Pepper spray?
Or jackknife?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

If your hungry gender quit hoeing and be contented with the little they have, ritual will be curtailed a bit.

It's your leeching gender that triggers these lads to get rich with shortcuts undecided
Are you dense? Not unemployment? Not that high poverty rate? Not the lack of morals amongst the youths? Not the glorification of money? You seriously think like the retārd you are that women are the reason Nigerian men butcher WOMEN to make money? Are you so stupid?

And you shot yourself in the foot with your idiotic argument... Rich men hardly murder their girlfriends to make money... It's the poor pretenders who do to lure desperate girls like THEMSELVES!

Avoid a poor Nigerian man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
bidexdo:
Just leave Nigeria men alone and date oyinbo men
grin

The smartest thing to do... But not every Nigerian girl wants to... If they choose an uncertain path, I'll help them through it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you go around with your gun? undecided
Pepper spray?
Or jackknife?

undecided
Nothing I wish more than owning a handgun!

I don't carry anything... But that changes tonight!!! Thanks...

A knife... I'll start with thst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nothing I wish more than owning a handgun!

I don't carry anything... But that changes tonight!!! Thanks...

A knife... I'll start with thst
You are a woman aiit..equip yourself with pepper spray at least if you are scared of going around with knifes..

Still love if you get yourself a small pocket knife just in case some blockhead is gonna test himself out..you sure know where and how to stab someone huh?
You either do it in the neck or the eye..

I wish you had a gun tho that would have been easier and better just blow his head off and watch him fall like a sack of potato.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
The second to comment on this thread always have a way of countering sensible comments....well, nothing too concern me..... I've see bannies sidelining me simply because I'm hustling legitimately with my keke.....Some of dem dey even dey yab me to my face but I no dey send dem...

The truth is that the number of our young girls wey dey package hook up these days dey increase on a daily basis......Just today,I fired my keke from Warri down to Ughelli,just behind Wakys hotel, mennnnnnnn,you need to see the crown of young banny wey dey there....I shook my head and rode away......Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by NWABUKA007(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
Since dating a Nigerian man can easily turn into a do or die affair... Most have resorted to killing their girlfriends and wives to get rich quick...
The poor and the rich... The old and the young; all are willing to get their hands dirty with the blood of the innocent esp. that of women and children...

Nigerian women are endangered species...

1. No matter his status, he's still gonna kill you.

2. Never sleep overnight in a Nigerian man's house... He has already sharpened his machete and it searching for the right moment to pounce with his friends.

3. If he's a Nigerian man... Do not trust him... Behind that mask is a skull miner. No matter the region... No matter the tribe.

4. Don't have sex with Nigerian men... In the South, Nigerian men are having sex with their girlfriends until they die then they place a calabash on her body and 'harvest' her soul... So sex is a big NO!!!

5. If a Nigerian man approaches you, make sure to know if he's genuinely rich or if he's a poor desperate man who's trying to lure you... Your chances of survival are higher with the wealthy than the poor and the PRETENDERS!!!

6. If you visit a Nigerian man, make sure to let him know that your family and friends are aware of your whereabouts!!! Take pictures and videos!!! Make calls with his phone...

7. Nowadays, in the hands of a Nigerian man, even forks are murder weapons! Spoons too... So be very careful!!!

8. No matter the truth, when you're dead you're going to be slut-shamed by the ritualists-sympathizers (Nigerian men)... So guard your head!!! No tears are gonna be shed...

9. For your own good, assume the worse of any Nigerian man who approaches you!!! Until he proves himself to be a decent man, see him as potential organ-harvester!

10. Avoid Nigerian men... With time, the bad ones would kill themselves... Until then, remain celibate or embrace lesbianism! grin
[I'm serious!!!]

11. No matter what he looks like... Dreads or not... Laptop or an iPhone... Ripped jeans or Agbada... If he's a ritualist, he's a ritualist.

Not all Nigerian men! But 'ritualist' isn't written in the forehead of anyone...

Any one who has more to add... Kindly help our sisters and daughters!

Its obvious Nigerian women can't date Nigerian men anymore... And foreign women already hate Nigerian men (love scams)... What's the way forward?!!!

Your counsels are twisted and misogynistic
You are neither addressing the issue of skull mining or giving safe advice to ladies

Your comments reels of bitterness

----You need to advice your fellow women to stop chasing men with no legitimate means of income but with flashy and costly things

You need to advise your fellow ladies/women that hardwork pays than prostitution, tell them to learn one or more trade skills or handiwork
---tell them, to always ask any toaster the right questions
---- tell them not to visit a man unless he has married them

--- tell them that it's not all that glitters that are gold

---tell them, even there are levels to these skull mining, the ones chopping people with knives are the low level ones
Let them know that some men and women. Have demonic and fetish powers in their bodies whomever they sleep with will be dying small small.

--- tell them to flee fornication

--- tell them not to agree to sleep with any man who isn't their husbands no matter the money offered.

Shalom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by bidexdo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

The smartest thing to do... But not every Nigerian girl wants to... If they choose an uncertain path, I'll help them through it!

grin grin

Not there fault but they want to chill with the big boy, they want to sit in venza , lexus and by taking selfies
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a woman aiit..equip yourself with pepper spray at least if you are scared of going around with knifes..

Still love if you get yourself a small pocket knife just in case some blockhead is gonna test himself out..you sure know where and how to stab someone huh?
You either do it in the neck or the eye..

I wish you had a gun tho that would have been easier and better just blow his head off and watch him fall like a sack of potato.. wink
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
NWABUKA007:

Your counsels are twisted and misogynistic
You are neither addressing the issue of skull mining or giving safe advice to ladies

Your comments reels of bitterness

----You need to advice your fellow women to stop chasing men with no legitimate means of income but with flashy and costly things

You need to advise your fellow ladies/women that hardwork pays than prostitution, tell them to learn one or more trade skills or handiwork
---tell them, to always ask any toaster the right questions
---- tell them not to visit a man unless he has married them

--- tell them that it's not all that glitters that are gold

---tell them, even there are levels to these skull mining, the ones chopping people with knives are the low level ones
Let them know that some men and women. Have demonic and fetish powers in their bodies whomever they sleep with will be dying small small.

--- tell them to flee fornication

--- tell them not to agree to sleep with any man who isn't their husbands no matter the money offered.

Shalom
Don't you feel silly writing this?

All I wrote was the truth... It hurts because you're a man...

I advised women by letting them know the sort of people Nigerian men are... You think all the women who were killed were gold-diggers? The mothers and sisters and fiancees? The girls who trusted their boyfriends?

Next time, before advising women to BEWARE of you gender like they are the devil incarnate... Try to give your gender reasons to stop feeling entitled... They are the worse sort of gold-diggers... The kind to butcher a human being...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
bidexdo:

grin grin

Not there fault but they want to chill with the big boy, they want to sit in venza , lexus and by taking selfies
And the boys start the cycle of idiocy by wanting to be big boys... Nah by force to own Benz? Or their actions do not repulse you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

Y are u having a sane conversation with that drug addict?
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you dense? Not unemployment? Not that high poverty rate? Not the lack of morals amongst the youths? Not the glorification of money? You seriously think like the retārd you are that women are the reason Nigerian men butcher WOMEN to make money? Are you so stupid?

And you shot yourself in the foot with your idiotic argument... Rich men hardly murder their girlfriends to make money... It's the poor pretenders who do to lure desperate girls like THEMSELVES!

Avoid a poor Nigerian man...
Typical fish brain. That's who you are. You're too stupid to know that 50% of these lads who engage in ritual are being triggered by you hoes. Note,I don't support ritual killing in any way.
That's my point. Don't argue like an idi.ot. I leave you to your folly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

Typical fish brain. That's who you are. You're too stupid to know that 50% of these lads who engage in ritual are being triggered by you hoes. Note,I don't support ritual killing in any way.
That's my point. Don't argue like an idi.ot. I leave you to your folly!
cool. You dey see far my brother man.... Leave them alone....If hoes chose to remain contented with what they have or decide to manage and package with their legitimately hustling bfs, ritual killings will be drastically reduced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool. You dey see far my brother man.... Leave them alone....If hoes chose to remain contented with what they have or decide to manage and package with their legitimately hustling bfs, ritual killings will be drastically reduced.
Eggxactly my point. Don't mind the idio.t. na small pikin dey worry her,if u check very well she isn't even up to 24yrs. Stu.pid gal

3 Likes

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by bidexdo(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
And the boys start the cycle of idiocy by wanting to be big boys... Nah by force to own Benz? Or their actions do not repulse you?

Abeg I no be yahoo boy

Abeg talk to your gender to stop dating Nigeria men, there is a lot of white men, who do not do ritualist

1 Like

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
That They should continue to Pursue Yahoo Boys because of IPhone, Designers Tops and Fancy Slippers!

Very soon, Mosdii's short but Legendary Quote will come to Pass in This Nigeria!
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by NWABUKA007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't you feel silly writing this?

All I wrote was the truth... It hurts because you're a man...

I advised women by letting them know the sort of people Nigerian men are... You think all the women who were killed were gold-diggers? The mothers and sisters and fiancees? The girls who trusted their boyfriends?

Next time, before advising women to BEWARE of you gender like they are the devil incarnate... Try to give your gender reasons to stop feeling entitled... They are the worse sort of gold-diggers... The kind to butcher a human being...

I understand your pain dear

And
Read all I wrote again and tell me the lie there.

Should we share experience or live witnesses

The foundation of the problem lie in the rot in the moral upbringing of today's people.

I'm not sympathic to skull mining, at all
Cause by the help of God
I've escaped countless of times from them

Thrice( the ones I know ) from females, yeah females. They seek out ones glory and wants to get it even if it means killing the person, at one certain time, a customer I do laundry for
At a close proximity to home, I do offer home service ( now this people are couple)
They changed apartment and moved to a very far place

Guess what
They asked me to come and do laundry as usual
Did I go
Sure I wanted to go but I was preseed to pray FIRST

I did that for two days

And got to know they've arranged butchers and witch doctor in preparation to use me for ritual

I didn't honor the invite
She disturbed for some days
And I blocked her every where

That's a woman in conjunction with her husband

They are into skull mining

How about when I got a job in a shop that sells book

These ones are terrible idiots, they hid their evil deed under cover of selling Christian literature,

My dear
I resumed the work after long interview process

The owner of the place told me that they do travel to sell books in conventions and it's only the male staff that travels while the female staff stays back at the shop

This is the drill

The owner( the man and the woman are the owners, so the lady working in that shop is in league with them in the skull mining stuff)

Thank God the shop was in a busy area

I worked there only 4 one day and left divine revelation
My dear
No vex say I insult you the other time o

We need the prophetic
anointing in this times and seasons
And
Ladies needs to get priorities right, have sex only with your husband ( the man that has paid your bride price), before you even say I do, do your research very well
That's my two cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sighs. SMH.
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by KingOfTheDamned: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Sighs.

You woman I must have you

. Give me your number now
Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by BRATISLAVA: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Sighs. SMH.

No advice to the would be murderers. Hourly advice to the would be victims.

Is it surprising boys/men keep killing women without inhibition when they are never told not to? Is it poverty that makes these people think upside-down, or is it instituted misogyny?

Another smelly thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

who is this one?? angry angry angry Like are u okay? So u are very proud of what the useless things that ur genders are doing. Instead of them to go and work they are looking for innocent girls to use for their stupid ritual killings and u are here justifying their actions, u are so unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
who is this one?? angry angry angry Like are u okay? So u are very proud of what the useless things that ur genders are doing. Instead of them to go and work they are looking for innocent girls to use for their stupid ritual killings and u are here justifying their actions, u are so unbelievable
nobody is supporting them... Auntie go and make your own money and stop following guys around.... Believe me it's the Solution to this problem ..... Just go to insta message and tinder. And see your gender displaying their stupidity... Stupid gender#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Make You Not Date Or Marry Someone / Sex : Having No Sexual Feeling Anymore .is This Medical ? / HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.