Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES (433 Views)

BSTAN HOMES Buy 3 plots get 1 plot free Promo / Bstan Homes Group - What Is Your Experience With Them / Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2022
Thinking of owing a property in the nations capital city? then think Bstan Homes, at BSTAN HOMES our goal is to bridge the gaps in the housing sector and provide a home for every Nigerian. We have projects across the nation but this post will be specific on our Abuja projects. In the nations capital city we have an array of affordable and premium projects, some are even in their second phase already. Whether you crave comfort, security, elegance or sophistication BSTAN HOMES has an answer for you.

Our Affordable projects are in the following locations;

KUJE
LUGBE
PYAKASA
DEI-DEI
KUBWA
BWARI
IDU

While our Premium projects are in the following locations;
GUZAPE
APO
ASOKORO
LIFECAMP
KATAMPE
KARSANA
IDU.

With 50% down payment you can get your land allocated and move to site and spread the balance over a period of 6 months.

NB: We have several other projects at BSTAN tailored for just about anyone. Put an end to that Landord wahala today and start your journey of home ownership.

For more information kindly contact Ifeanyi on 08054139612 (Call & Whatsapp) Or visit our office at No 10 Lobito Crescent off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II Abuja.

Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
We still have a lot of properties at Bstan Homes up for grabs, we are currently on a FFC promo. The Family and friends campaign promo gives 15% of all our properties along with 200 blocks or 15 bags of cement. Grab this opportunity while it lasts. Offer lasts until the end of February 2022.
Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2022
bump
Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bump
Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni I saw your email notification but when I opened my email I didn't see any mail so I decided to mention you on one of my dead threads, would you prefer if I just gave you my whatsapp line instead?

1 Like

Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by AccidentaGeni(f): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Lee99:
AccidentaGeni I saw your email notification but when I opened my email I didn't see any mail so I decided to mention you on one of my dead threads, would you prefer if I just gave you my whatsapp line instead?

Yes dear so I can add you up

Or you give me any of your social media handles
Re: Own A Property In Abuja With BSTAN HOMES by Lee99: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

Yes dear so I can add you up

Or you give me any of your social media handles

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Half Plots For Urgent Sale In Lagos. / Well Fenced 100x100 Along Okpanam Road, Asaba Delta State. With Cofo. / 3BDR Bungalow ⁴ Sale In Woji, PHC (#20m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.