Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (9149 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2007
I asked her out two days ago, and she said "maybe later".

Now every time I see her she runs away.

It's really distressing.

why won't she give me a simple answer. Yes Or No.

Is she two years old or something.

She can't possibly avoid me forever. undecided

This is so ridiculous that I am even laughing at myself. grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

I mean when a chick asked me out last year. I said No.

Aren't people supposed to give clear cut answers. undecided

sad
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2007
Yes Or No. angry angry
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2007
Hmm, you've a LOT to learn about women, dblock. It's a woman's perogative to be coy, keeps you on your toes too. She certainly doesn't have to say yes or no straight away. She could draw this out for months, and you MAY still be no closer than you are now.  wink Whether you'll give up or not, all depends on how much you like her.

If she said 'yes', you'd say she was too easy, and if she said 'no', you'd probably call her every name under the sun. So, it's a game of patience.

On the other hand, it could be she doesn't fancy you at all, and she's worried about hurting your feelings. Only you can gauge the situation, I'm not there, so can't really tell how this'll pan out. . . . . . . .
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2007
I give up.

I gave up the second she said "Maybe Later"

Apparently there is someone else that she likes, and she's putting me on hold.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by chiegemba(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2007
@topic; sometimes answers dosent come right dere and then. "patience is a virtue"
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2007
See that's just the thing.

I didn't ask her out because I like her.

I asked her out because my game is dry.

And cos she won't give me an answer my game is still dry. angry

Anyways, I don't care anymore.

I will look for another girl to wet my game.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by chiegemba(f): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2007
@dblock; sometimes u get played 2 wink dont think u've always got d game in ur hands but good luck in ur search 4 another 1.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2007
Yeah Thanks.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by fawwyb(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2007
dblock, don't you have her phone number? Try to give her a call( if you have her phone number) and fix her up, Tell her you wanna take her out, maybe she will be excited to go with you, Try that and let see what happens, ok grin grin
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2007
I could get her phone number, but she runs pretty fast when she sees me. undecided
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by ike4real: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2007
plzz DBLOCK,if i may ask,HOW OLD IS THE GIRL?perhaps she is shy to give u a yes for an answer,or she is just not bold enough to tell u NO,age could influence all these.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by fawwyb(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2007
She runs pretty fast when she sees you?? That's funny, Is that how ladies run when they see you or that is your first experience? If that is how ladies run away when they see  you ,then you need to go home and look at your face in the mirrow, Maybe you are too urgly (wowo) but if she is the only person that runs away from you then she needs to grow up, not mature shocked
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2007
She's the only person. Fawwyb

She only started running after I asked her out.

ike4real, She is 14.

The way she is acting is worse than saying no to my face.

I would prefer she said No, than have her avoid me every single time.

She has a friend as well. She could easily tell her friend to tell me how she feels.

And if she didn't want to hurt my feelings there are a million ways to do so.

She could easily have said she had a boyfriend.

But avoiding me.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by ike4real: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2007
ahhhaaa,DBLOCK,i guessed as much,i knew she would be within that age range,but u c let me advice u,such girls are prone to doing such,infact be happy she is not doing worst things to u,i am quite sure she must have been consulting both her friends and people older than her,4 advice,whether she should allow u or not,such girls don't have a mind of their own,and again be warned of an BLATANT HEART-BREAK,even if she eventually says YES.ok
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2007
I'm just going to tell her that I'm over it. wink

If I can catch up to her. grin

Thanks for the Advice and Counseling.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by nana(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2007
14yrs Old. . .hmm
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2007
And no I am not a Pedophile

I'm 15.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by nana(f): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2007
Ok. . .cool
I tot u were a big bros.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2007
Well asking this girl out has had it's PROs And CONS

PROs

I am positive that I now have the confidence to ask out any girl.

CONS.

It's not a good feeling knowing that someone won't be straight with you, instead they choose to avoid you.

It's hurt my Game.

It's proved that I need to work on my game.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by kjblow: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2007
me too for say that one na child abuse oh. I for just talk say i don catch the chairman wey dey spoil all our small small girls them. No just allow me catch U with my sister oh because as i dey see U so he be like say your EYE dey chouk for sweet  16's too. Chairman!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2007
Lay off men, I am emotionally unstable.

I'm only one year older dude, I am not a cradle snatcher.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by engee2(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2007
try 2 take it easy on her ok. maybe she;s not just too sure of it now.wouldnt wnt to say wat she doesnt mean.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2007
Blimey, I didn't know she was only 14. shocked

You MAY be 15, but she's still under age in the eyes of the law.

I wouldn't want my 15 year-old daughter dating anyone, she should be facing her studies. And so should you pal. angry
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by mukina2: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
word @ siena cheesy

Blockhead grin ur puppy love na die o grin

when i saw the topic, i was expecting to see something better tongue
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by McDoe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
Try to run anytime you sight her also. This might make her feel the pains and disappointments in fleeing when one sees the person he or she knows not to talk of the one you love.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2007
She is still avoiding me.

It's quite strange actually.

Hey Siena in my school, Students do the things that are reserved for Adults. grin

Not me though, I'm on the fence.

The funny thing about the girl (Melissa) is that the only thing she has ever said to me is "Maybe Later".

She's only evr said two words to me, yet I feel we have a connection. undecided
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by Easybaby(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2007
lmao . . . . .you asked question and you have answered it . . . , . no need of given you the answer again tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by tukur2002n(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2007
so wetin u want make i do 4 u angry
Mukina long hw u dey joh.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2007
Easybaby:

lmao . . . . .you asked question and you have answered it . . . , . no need of given you the answer again tongue tongue tongue

Answered what?

I do not understand what is going on I am simply making assumptions.
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by Easybaby(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
Yes, you won't understand! cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by mukina2: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ tukur grin

i dey
Re: I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer by dblock(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2007
Mukina you haven't go the guts to battle me in the freestyle thread that I created, yet you have the guts to come onto this thread and derail it. angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.