Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Attention Please Share This Message Help Us Save Our Women, Sisters And Mothers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Attention Please Share This Message Help Us Save Our Women, Sisters And Mothers (210 Views)

Attention Please / Suspicious Looking Message. Help! / Attention Please: Don’t Buy Any Property Anywhere, Or Invest In Any Capital Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please Share This Message Help Us Save Our Women, Sisters And Mothers by nkirukauba: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
BIRTH WITHOUT INJURIES
(How To Give Birth Naturally Without Episiotomy or Vaginal Tear)
Deliver Your Cute Baby With Ease!!!

Revealing Two Most Important Things You Must Do Back Home And Other Two To Do At Your Next And Last Visit To The Hospital And You'll Be So Sure To Push Out Your Baby Easily Without Cuts, Tear Or Episiotomy

NOT LESS THAN 58,000 NIGERIAN PREGNANT WOMEN LOSE THEIR LIVES YEARLY TO CHILDBIRTH AND PREGNANCY RELATED CAUSES
Are you pregnant, about to conceive or of child bearing age?

Then you need to know these important facts to better prepare against unfortunate times during delivery:

In Nigeria, chances are quite high that a woman will have a tear or get an episiotomy whether or not it's her first childbirth, and whether or not she has had it previously.

A lady commented on one of my posts not too long ago and said:
“…THEY have succeeded in giving me episiotomy two consecutive times in my two childbirths. I just pray I retain my pride and confidence as a woman and wife.”
To this lady, the nurses and midwives are to be blamed for her situation. Thus she wrote:
"THEY have succeeded in giving me episiotomy two consecutive times...".
The truth is, if you don't know and do your part well to prepare you may still get injuries though the nurses and the midwives should try their best.

Another lady still wrote this one that aches my heart each time I remember it:
“I’m a victim of childbirth injury, already suffering from pain of episiotomy. I can’t even sit properly and puss is coming out from there.”
In this second case, it is either the area the lady was given the episiotomy wasn’t sutured well or that she didn’t manage it well to heal. Her condition could worsen to a point of anal or bowel incontinence where she may no longer control her bowel flow

Another lady still wrote:
“…after the tear I got during childbirth I discovered I pollute the air or gas uncontrollably. What do I do, and how can I avoid it next time.”
All of the above show the reality that women face at childbirth, and it’s worse in Nigeria basically for three reasons:

3 REASONS GIVING BIRTH IN NIGERIA IS RISKY

#1. SHORTAGE OF WORKERS

With a few hands on ground and a long queue of pregnant women waiting to be attended to, the available nurses and midwives have to do whatever is convenient to still meet up.
Thus, giving you an episiotomy with a sharp blade would be an easier option for them while you bear the damages.
Sometimes the only staff on ground is the one that lacks experience as to what exactly needs to be done.
Isn’t that enough reason you should try to know what to expect so you can tell when they are playing games with your life and stop them?
Of course, a major reason for shortage of workers is that the hospital wants to pay few workers to possibly still make more profit. That's for private owned facilities. Then, for government hospitals, it is mostly that the staff are not often at their duty post.

#2. LACK OF SPACE FACILITY

In most maternity centers where space is lacking the nurses and midwives are also left with no better option than that which saves time and space, so they can quickly discharge you to attend to others.
As a result, they don't exercise the patience to see you deliver naturally and safely.
And even after giving the episiotomy, most of the times, there are no materials readily on ground to repair the wound. Worse also is that the right person to do the suturing may not even be available. That further exposes the woman to more danger of infection and other complications.
After childbirth the woman may be left with slack (loose) vagina which might make the husband to find pleasure in other single women out there.
Knowledge is Power.
Save yourself and Marriage.

Here is the FREE Video On It which explains in details what Vagina Injury (Tear) is about and how to aviod it.

To have access to it kindly email : ubalilianc@gmail.com
Or
Watsaap:+238064712606
Spread this message across we need to help pregnant women.
No woman deserves to die or have a painful Tear during delivery of her special gift from God.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MGa6QVcFW-nqg_9xPwDibCg-1UfCzp7ZKHOkrVt8uWE/edit

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building For Sale @ Akute. / . / Hotel � For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.