Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists (9020 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by ofeco: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2022
AntiBMC:
According to a chronic kleptomaniac who used substandard materials in every single thing he built while he was governor. When he was leaving office, all the rvbbish he built started collapsing one by one.

This one that stole everything, up to the point, he moved rugs, doors and so many items from the govt house.

Now he wants to carry his stealing addiction to Aso Rock. One vote, he will not see.
He even wanted to hand over Imo state to his daughter and her husband (Uche nwosu) Okorocha is the last person I can support for any leadership position.
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by ofeco: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=insidelife22 post=109933184]and IPOB see you as An Hausa Fulani,not an Igbo man.
Igbos don't see him as Hausa/Fulani rather a voracious thief .
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by ofeco: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Mum.u. Insatiable crook.

I don't have regard for greedy and self-serving charlatans like Southeast political leaders seeking Fulani (I don't mean Northern Nigeria) endorsement at the expense of their people.

Mofos.
I don't know why you guys keep calling Fulani, What concerns Fulani with Rochas criminal tendencies or Ikpazu's maladministration. You guys should see those that are causing problem in Igboland as bad eggs amongst us not Fulani.
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by Pat081: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
The man is saying the truth but they will not want to take it from him
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2022
ofeco:

He even wanted to hand over Imo state to his daughter and her husband (Uche nwosu) Okorocha is the last person I can support for any leadership position.

Someone that made his sister a “commissioner for happiness” and even declared public holidays because his daughter gave birth. Imagine what he would do if he became President. Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by heniford2: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2022
This wan political career is over in east soon
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by Kreme(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2022
FamTomx2:

You need them for than they need you, it's a FACT! if not you would have allowed them go very long time ago,

Fraudgeria is the one shameless here , One Fraudgeria is a fluke..

Yellobars will remain fulani eternal slaves. They have abandoned Sunday Igboho at Benin republic's dungeon, cowards!

Prominent Igbo people everywhere in Fraudgeria are IPOB, the most educated Fraudgerian cannot out smart an average IPOB person, is also a Fact!

Fraudgeria the poverty capital of the world.

BIAFRA the land of the rising sun �

Biafla .... Y'all are really illiterates
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by warlordd(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
Rochas should remember that the likes of him never got up to condemn the 5 years, 2015 to 2020, that hundreds of unarmed IPOB members were shot and killed just for peacefully protesting

His likes never condemned the fact that in 2017, an unarmed group like IPOB that touched nobody, was declared a terrorist group, but that same year, armed fulani herdsmen massacred over 500 people in Agatu, Benue, and nobody declared them terrorists

Rochas should remember that even though the military illegally invaded the house of Nnamdi Kanu and killed people, the likes of Rochas turned a blind eye to that injustice

As long as IPOB was being unjustly murdered and killed, everyone was happy. They are now terrorist after years of injustice, torture, illegal detention and extra-judicial killings?

Nigerians are the only people who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

Mechie onu there! Kanu and Ipob bu ndi nzuu.
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by FamTomx2(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Kreme:

Biafla .... Y'all are really illiterates

Daftness at it's peak, the yellobars AKA skull miners, hypocrites, afonjas will and eternally remain aboki's ass lickers (slaves), it's a FACT!

BIAFRA land our Home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by Kreme(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
FamTomx2:

Daftness at it's peak, the yellobars AKA skull miners, hypocrites, afonjas will and eternally remain aboki's ass lickers (slaves), it's a FACT!

BIAFRA land our Home..
Actualizing Biaflaud is one thing, The zoo presidency is another thing tongue
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by FamTomx2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kreme:

Actualizing Biaflaud is one thing, The zoo presidency is another thing tongue

E no concerns me o, but afonja Tinubu can never be the president of Fraudral republic of Fraudgeria, it's a FACT!

Fulani the owners of Fraudgeria will rather reach a compromise & a consensus with emperor Wike, it's also a Fact!
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by Kreme(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
FamTomx2:

E no concerns me o, but afonja Tinubu can never be the president of Fraudral republic of Fraudgeria, it's a FACT!

Fulani the owners of Fraudgeria will rather reach a compromise & a consensus with emperor Wike, it's also a Fact!
Na next year...ur eyes go clear!
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by FamTomx2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kreme:

Na next year...ur eyes go clear!

2023 Fraudgeria presidential election no be Lagos election where Tinubu has bought everything, including humans and animals with a bullion van...

You think the caliphates are not aware of this??

BIAFRA determination shouldn't be a worry to you, but the glaring Skull Mining on the streets and in the states of afonja land, and should be seeking for emancipation of mental slavery from the hands of una Masters "fulanis/hausas" should be yours worries.

Educated fools, Hahahaha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by omenkaLives(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okorocha wants these guys to stop licking his balls so soon. cheesy

Meanwhile, they've started begging for peace, low key. grin

Until Gidgiddi grows teeth on his nuts, I say y'all continue ravaging your region with terror!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by omenkaLives(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs are not just poorly educated, they are all criminals who now hinge on the foolish biafla nonsense to now confidently rob hardworking people of their possessions.

Jubrin from Sudan
Trump will take Buhari to Hague
The zoo must fall

To mention but a few.

What else do you expect from illiterates.
Our friends who were licking Okorochas cum just yesterday, simply because he seems to be fighting with his successor, are back insulting him.

Ipob is nothing but a collection of the most retaŕded pdp supporters. smiley

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by DabuIIIT: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
ipobarethieves old monkey description of his family grin:
cry cry poorly ,hopeless,useless,ill equipped ,ill trained,dumb,worthless,vagabond Dull,dafts,broke lazy arsse who wanna sell their wife's jalopy car,idiots, coneheads afonjaPigz .And so on......... Afonja are confam /complete dum*b@$$ sad cool

Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
THAT IS RAW TRUTH. NOW NOBODY CAN CONTROL THOSE SAVAGES AS THEY EAT UP THEIR OWN KINGSMEN.SAD
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingjiss:

Stop fooling yourself ,There is no advanced democracy in Africa

Lol you see why they are called illiterates?

So because there isn't one, you don't aspire for the nation you live in to become one?

When the only advanced industrial nations were only found in the west, did that deter emperor meiji?

His boldness forged a path for all of Asia...

A man who doesn't even know history nor politics calling anyone illiterate. The irony
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingjiss:

You are not an honest person
For saying yes

Lol

No I am principled unlike you arselicker..

I would rather die standing than live on my knees.

I will give the Igbos their due, they understand democracy, in truth the Fulani and Hausa never did..

All they have known throughout history is despotic rule be it under emirs, British colonials or under their own strong men. The sokoto caliphate was a slave society, held together with a foreign religion from Arabs..

The Igbo by contrast are truly indigenous with a strong preference for individual agency and a believe in the primacy of consensus. In pre colonial times the decision for war was decided by all able bodied adults in a village. When the Igbo noticed that Northerners did not respect rule of law, individual liberty and most importantly the concept of democracy they took it upon themselves to try and leave the union. It was greedy Northerners who forced them back in, primarily for oil.

Why fight to keep a people who don't like you , who have proven themselves more adaptable and capable than you? Either enfranchise them accept what may be or let them go..
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by kingjiss: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
nograv:

So because there isn't one, you don't aspire for the nation you live in to become one?

When the only advanced industrial nations were only found in the west, did that deter emperor meiji?

His boldness forged a path for all of Asia...

A man who doesn't even know history nor politics calling anyone illiterate. The irony

Lol you know politics and you are being ruled by the fulanis , this a big slap on the face of Igbos

The fraudster you call leader is going to forge a path for all africans lol

You mentioned Meiji ,Meiji worked with the ruling
shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu , who helped make the Meiji Restoration (1868)—the overthrow of the shogunate and restoration of power to the emperor—a relatively peaceful transition.

Now let me ask you just one question ,which ruling power in the south east and south south is working with your fraudster leader ?

You will call Enyinnaya Abaribe another fraudster that has been in government for year without doing anything for his people .Go on and ask questions they will tell you that he's been hated in his own village ..what a shame

Go and borrow senes
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by kingjiss: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=nograv post=109985654]

No I am principled unlike you arselicker..

I would rather die standing than live on my knees.

I will give the Igbos their due, they understand democracy, in truth the Fulani and Hausa never did..

All they have known throughout history is despotic rule be it under emirs, British colonials or under their own strong men. The sokoto caliphate was a slave society, held together with a foreign religion from Arabs..

The Igbo by contrast are truly indigenous with a strong preference for individual agency and a believe in the primacy of consensus. In pre colonial times the decision for war was decided by all able bodied adults in a village. When the Igbo noticed that Northerners did not respect rule of law, individual liberty and most importantly the concept of democracy they took it upon themselves to try and leave the union. It was greedy Northerners who forced them back in, primarily for oil.

Why fight to keep a people who don't like you , who have proven themselves more adaptable and capable than you? Either enfranchise them accept what may be or let them go..

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you are

Ask yourself this question,what caused Nigerian civil war

When you answer it then I can open your blind eyes

Ewu
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingjiss:

Lol you know politics and you are being ruled by the fulanis , this a big slap on the face of Igbos

The fraudster you call leader is going to forge a path for all africans lol

You mentioned Meiji ,Meiji worked with the ruling
shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu , who helped make the Meiji Restoration (1868)—the overthrow of the shogunate and restoration of power to the emperor—a relatively peaceful transition.

Now let me ask you just one question ,which ruling power in the south east and south south is working with your fraudster leader ?

You will call Enyinnaya Abaribe another fraudster that has been in government for year without doing anything for his people .Go on and ask questions they will tell you that he's been hated in his own village ..what a shame

Go and borrow senes

Congrats you can use Google and at the same time completely missed my point.

The point was Japan had no trailblazer in Asia, IT WAS THE TRAILBLAZER...

Just because there isn't an advanced democracy in Africa does not preclude Nigeria from becoming one.. My point went straight over your little head as I suspected it would.

A starting point for a better democratic government would be respect for opposition and opposing view..
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=kingjiss post=109991317][/quote]

What caused the Nigeria civil war he asks?

The wanton massacre of Igbos in the North, who attained contractual and positions of economic power by virtue of ability and hardwork..

They fled south and Ojukwu was of the opinion that since the North didn't respect the rights of all citizens in Nigeria, Igbos would be better served outside of the union...

That analysis wasn't wrong as the North gave us despots like IBB, Abacha and Buhari.. Who all sent the economic fortunes of this great nation backward..

As for pogroms against minorities, this has sadly continued, with brazen attacks on foreign groups in the North. Jihadist activity and marauding herdsmen that gave rise to Nnamdi Kanu in the East and Igboho in the South West...

Also why do you assume I am just Igbo, when my grandfather was buried in Ebutte Metta and my family hails from ijebu ode..? If anyone is the bigot here it is you mumu..

I just speak out against injustice.. while you are an apologist for Northern oppression..
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by kingjiss: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2022
nograv:

What caused the Nigeria civil war he asks?

The wanton massacre of Igbos in the North, who attained contractual and positions of economic power by virtue of ability and hardwork..

They fled south and Ojukwu was of the opinion that since the North didn't respect the rights of all citizens in Nigeria, Igbos would be better served outside of the union...

That analysis wasn't wrong as the North gave us despots like IBB, Abacha and Buhari.. Who all sent the economic fortunes of this great nation backward..

As for pogroms against minorities, this has sadly continued, with brazen attacks on foreign groups in the North. Jihadist activity and marauding herdsmen that gave rise to Nnamdi Kanu in the East and Igboho in the South West...

Also why do you assume I am just Igbo, when my grandfather was buried in Ebutte Metta and my family hails from ijebu ode..? If anyone is the bigot here it is you mumu..

I just speak out against injustice.. while you are an apologist for Northern oppression..

An igbo man hiding in the shadows of the yourbas lol,You are a big disgrace to your silly tribe

As big as you are you don't know what caused Nigerian civil war ...Shame on you ...Am sorry for your parents for wasting their money on you dummy

What ever you think the Igbos are going through
now was caused by the igbo ....They are always fast to act without thinking first.

(1966 Nigerian coup d'état) will tell you all you need to know ,it's just obvious that you know nothing about your countries history and it's a big Shame on you

Go and borrow senes
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by kingjiss: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
nograv:

Congrats you can use Google and at the same time completely missed my point.

The point was Japan had no trailblazer in Asia, IT WAS THE TRAILBLAZER...

Just because there isn't an advanced democracy in Africa does not preclude Nigeria from becoming one.. My point went straight over your little head as I suspected it would.

A starting point for a better democratic government would be respect for opposition and opposing view..

Keep messing up yourself up here

Your point is useless and senseless
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
kingjiss:

Keep messing up yourself up here

Your point is useless and senseless

In addition to missing my point, you clearly have no line of argument.

I think we are done here, thank you…
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by CSTRR: 4:47am On Feb 08, 2022
The South East suffers from severe disadvantages.

And ipob has increased those disadvantages.
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by kingjiss: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2022
nograv:

In addition to missing my point, you clearly have no line of argument.

I think we are done here, thank you…

The point was Japan had no trailblazer in Asia, IT WAS THE TRAILBLAZER.

Read this let me educate you cause you know nothing

Japan
In medieval Japan they created and expanded on a lot of resources such as; paint, fire balloons which were used in combat as well as a Katana which was a blade made for a samurai to kill their enemies in one swift movement. In the early 17th century they didn't have many materials to help create their supplies.

China
The Four Great Inventions (simplified Chinese:traditional Chinese:are inventions from ancient China that are celebrated in Chinese culture for their historical significance and as symbols of ancient China's advanced science and technology.[1] They are the compass,gunpowder,papermaking,and printing.

China held the world's leading position in many fields in the study of nature from the 1st century BC to the 15th century AD, with the four great inventions having the greatest global significance.

Who do you think is asian trailblazer?

Before you argue make sure you have done your research well boy...Google is your friend use it lol....That's why your point is pointless
Lol
Re: Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists by nograv: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
kingjiss:

The point was Japan had no trailblazer in Asia, IT WAS THE TRAILBLAZER.

Read this let me educate you cause you know nothing

Japan
In medieval Japan they created and expanded on a lot of resources such as; paint, fire balloons which were used in combat as well as a Katana which was a blade made for a samurai to kill their enemies in one swift movement. In the early 17th century they didn't have many materials to help create their supplies.

China
The Four Great Inventions (simplified Chinese:traditional Chinese:are inventions from ancient China that are celebrated in Chinese culture for their historical significance and as symbols of ancient China's advanced science and technology.[1] They are the compass,gunpowder,papermaking,and printing.

China held the world's leading position in many fields in the study of nature from the 1st century BC to the 15th century AD, with the four great inventions having the greatest global significance.

Who do you think is asian trailblazer?

Before you argue make sure you have done your research well boy...Google is your friend use it lol....That's why your point is pointless
Lol

Ancient China for all of its advances never industrialised, Japan was the First Nation in Asia to industrialise.

It’s model of state directed industrialisation with keiretsu, was a model copied by all other Asian nations. In Korea they are called Chaebol, in China state run enterprises and even Singapore adapted the some of the economic approaches first developed by the Japanese.

That is why Japan was a trailblazer you clown..

Advances in the feudal era pale in comparison to advances in the modern industrial era. Which is why Britain was able to create the world’s largest ever empire, on which the sun never set.

While short lived, Japan managed to create one of the largest ever empires in East Asia. In fact it it was Japan’s military triumph over western powers that opened the doors for all Asians. First they defeated the Russians considered a European power in the battle of Tsushima strait under general Togo, with his infamous crossing the T manoeuvre. This was only possible because the Japanese had the industrial might to build modern battleships. This event elevated the Japanese and through so doing they were considered honorary white.. That distinction was eventually conferred to all Asians. China by contrast suffered heavily at the hands of western powers..

The second example was world war 2 as the Japanese cut a victorious path across Asia, beating American and British forces alike. To other Asians the sight of fellow Asians defeating white armies and marching proudly through say Singapore was a revelation. Again Japan was the trailblazer…

Modern innovations like just in time manufacturing again have been exported across the world.

Btw all of the above was from memory, Google not required cool There is a reason why my teachers/professors remember me

Look you are out of your depth with me, concede you are wrong instead of showing your ignorance…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election / Senate Plans Law Making Electronic Transmission Of Results Mandatory / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.