Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k (336 Views)

The Numbers Of Private Uni Is Higher Than The Sum Of State And Federal Unj / Most Likes And Shares / END TIME!! Woman Snaps And Shares PRE-BURIAL Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Guys let's have fun today grin
Win yourself audio 20k if you have 50k likes and shares comments from Lalasticlala and co
Anyway let's see your own numbers of likes and shares. Not necessary it's 50k likes. Just for Fun grin grin
Your numbers of L&S indicates you always have reasonable comments on Nairaland Forum
I have 2733 total likes and 247shares

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by AfroMighty(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
First to comment..
6628likes and 366shares...
Beat you...
Explorer will have hit up to a million likes, maybe..

1 Like

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Freestainworld(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Op dey learn work where I dey

1 Like

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2022
AfroMighty:
First to comment..
6628likes and 366shares...
Beat you...
Explorer will have hit up to a million likes, maybe..
Congratulations bro.
Let's wait till we see his or her screenshot
Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Freestainworld:
Op dey learn work where I dey
You bahd
Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by RoyalBlu(f): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2022
This however, should be relative to how long you been commenting on here.

Una well-done o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Haakeem(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2022
I created my acct 2021 and i already hitted 4334 likes and 234 shares can't upload on nairaland why? why? why?
Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by decatalyst(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
You want to see likes?

2 Likes

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by BBBmall25: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
I DISAGREE: the number of one's like here is relative to how long a person has been commenting; how frequent he/she has been on line; a number of FTC he/he has, a kind of topic that generate traffic e.g is the topic against Buari, Tinubu, fulani...? you can even spice it up by commenting in favour of NDI MAZI OKIKWE COWNU...and watch out how mkpurimirri children masturbating on ur likes etc...

1 Like

Re: Screen Shot Your Numbers Of Likes And Shares On Nairaland And Win Urgent 20k by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2022
BBBmall25:
I DISAGREE: the number of one's like here is relative to how long a person has been commenting; how frequent he/she has been on line; a number of FTC he/he has, a kind of topic that generate traffic e.g is the topic against Buari, Tinubu, fulani...? you can even spice it up by commenting in favour of NDI MAZI OKIKWE COWNU...and watch out how mkpurimirri children masturbating on ur likes etc...
Laughing
You are right Baba

(1) (Reply)

See What Police Did In This Video / CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 1 / Funny Comedy: Yusuf Goes For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.